Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 14

Briana's POV:

Desi was throwing a party for Zach a week after his birthday and Troy wanted to invite Isabel to the party. She didn't know that he was technically my son. None of his new friends did a lot of his old friends came over all the time. John told him yes I saw Isabel everyday when I would get to work and when I would leave. She watched him practice all the time. she never tried to come up to me.

"Was Josh coming?" Troy asked.

"Yeah he's coming does Isabel know you have 5 siblings?" I asked.

"No she doesn't even know you adopted me. she knew that a couple wanted me but that's it." He said. I left to get ready and when I was finished Isabel was walking into the house.

"WOW this place is amazing. I do not want you to go to my house it's all old and nasty not as nice as this house."

"I've lived in a dumpster I bet it's not bad. It's not like I was born into this family." He said. Liam started crying.

"oh is he adopted too?"

"no that's their actual baby." I walked passed them and went into Liam's room. "Mom I want you to meet Isabel my girlfriend."

"Hi I'm Briana Troy's mom." I said Putting my hand out.

"Hi Mrs.?"

"Rodriguez. and it's ms. John and I aren't married." I said.

"Rodriguez as in Briana Rodriguez daughter of Jose Rodriguez one of the biggest record producers in the world."

"yes that is my dad." We left to the party and Cameron was there helping Desi.

"Hey where's Jade I thought she was coming?" I asked.

"We broke up."

"When?" I asked.

"about a week before thanksgiving."

"I asked you at thanksgiving and you said you were still with her."

"Well you said you liked her and I knew you would be mad you said that then we broke up."

"What do you need help with?"

"Um Just be a greeter at the door. I have to watch Piper and Kate dropped off luke."

"Yeah." Just as I was walking to the door the door bell rang. I opened the door and My Ex Will was there. He broke up with me because he thought I cheated. "Will?"

"Um I was invited by Zach your husband."

"He's my cousin-in-law not my husband." I let him in and He walked in.

"Hey Will." Zach said when he walked in.

"Hey man I didn't know Briana was your cousin-in-law." He said

"Yeah She's cousins with my wife Desiree." He introduced him to her.

"I know will." she said.

"How do you know him?" Cameron asked.

"I dated Briana in High school then she cheated on me and got pregnant." John walked in.

"Will this is my friend Cameron and This is John Briana's boyfriend." Sutton came running up to me.

"Mommy I want juice." She said Cameron severed her. She ran away with her juice. "Thanks daddy."

"That's your daughter?" Will asked.

"Yeah."

"Where's your oldest you were going to name her Adriana?" I didn't want to tell him and I was about to cry I ran away to desi and zach's bedroom. "What did I do?"

"Nothing She just felt sick." John said. Desi Came up to the room.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I miss her. I wish that she had stayed but then I don't because then I would have never gone to California I would have never missed texas and come back just in time for The concert then I wouldn't have had my amazing beautiful kids but then I would have never gotten divorced and I would never have met John." I said.

"I know you miss Adriana don't you think everyone's life would have been different. There's a reason she died she wasn't meant to be here. You were meant to do everything you've done make the mistake of kissing derick twice. You were meant to meet Logan. So you could meet the best guy. You were meant to hide Adriana. It all teaches you something. It adds up and makes up your life."

"My life sucks!" I said.

"I know I've been with you through everything. You know what I noticed every time you have something that sucks in your life you have something that makes your life worth living. You know that nobody's life is prefect."

"Really because your life is prefect no stillborn baby You weren't raped when you we 17 got divorced your parents never got divorce. never had siblings that hated you."

"I got married when I turned 20 He moved away for school and never came back. You knew ever since we were little I wanted to be with Dan. I was married I was happy! I was ready to leave and move away. I wanted to be there when you had Adriana. So did Dan. We were going to be married for a year and he drove from dallas to the hospital so he could see his god daughter. He was right there down the street from the hospital and the stupid pole had to get struck by lightning fall right on his car. Nobody has the perfect life!" I hugged desi. I started getting off the bed and fell. Desi couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm okay are you?"

"I'm fine." I hugged her and we both went downstairs.

"Are you okay John said you weren't feeling well?" Will asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I went and grabbed a water.

"Look I'm sorry. I made you think of Adriana in the first place." Zach told me.

"You were protecting your friend you didn't know I lost her or that I was raped."

"I knew but Cameron should know."

"He does I was telling john about the ellen show and he heard." I said