Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 16

Briana's POV:

I knew John was from Arkansas but not that he was from St. Vincent. John went to St. Vincent high because they had a music program. He lived with his cousins in high school. That's how his family is still in California. He was friends with all of my friends even my family. Christmas day when I woke up I got a call from Desi. My cousin Adam was going to come back in February. I was so excited. We all went to my dad's house for the day and they kids opened presents.

"This was sent in for you." My dad said handing me a box. It was from Cameron he gave me a pair of diamond hoops.

"Who's it from?" My cousin AJ asked.

"Cameron." I said.

"Why does he get you gifts like that?"

"I don't know." I said.

"He asked me what you wanted I said I knew you wanted earnings I was getting you other stuff so He said he'd get it." John said. My family made faces and whispered.

"So let's eat." my step mom said.

We all sat down to eat. We talked about california the majority of the step family has been there. They were all excited. the kids were telling the cousin's it would be fun. I went to change Liam and my phone started ringing.

"hello." I said.

"Hey it's Monica." Monica was someone I worked with on my movie.

"Oh how are you?"

"Good. how long are you going to be in California for?" she asked.

"A week I'm leaving the 5th." I said.

"Oh um You know that script I had you read?" she asked.

"yeah with Skylar and Jake."

"The casting director and the director wants you to audition for skylar."

"I'm sorry but I don't act."

"yes you do. I know inside you love it just as much as writting." she said.

"When are auditions?"

"The 4th." she said.

"I'll see you then." hung up and went back to where everybody was.

"What took you so long?" John asked.

"My friend Monica called. She wants me to audition for a script she wrote."

"are you going to do it?"

"yeah." I said.

-------------------------------

We left to California and when we got there we had to start setting up for the party on new years eve. The kids went to friends houses while all of us set up for the party. Desi had planned it she was freaking out. on New Years Eve we all went to the party. It was so big and nice. everybody wanted to go. It was the party of the year. When john and I got there people were lined up trying to get in. We walked in with my dad. Desi made it look so nice inside.

"Wow it looks so beautiful." My Step mom said.

"Thank you." Desi said. we sat down and I looked they were sitting me with Justin. He started walking up by himself.

"How are you I said to him?"

"Good you?"

"Good. This is my boyfriend John." I said.

"Hi nice to meet you." They shook hands. I left to go get A drink and I saw a girl staring at Justin and John.

"Can you believe we're in the same room as Justin bieber."

"Briana!" I saw my friend Aphrodite.

"Hey I didn't know you came?"

"Yeah My husband is friends with Chris and John we got invited. I love it Desi designed it?"

"Yes."

"The Director I'm working with has been trying to get in contact with you they really want you in their movie."

"I don't know I have a job in texas that I love."

"I know you love acting. You were one of the best to help the actors achieve what the writers and directors want. I told them that."

"What do they want."

"They want you to read the script and see if you want to do it."

"let me guess you have a copy with you."

"Yes I was sent with one!" she handed it to me. I looked at the tittle.

"Can you just give me a summary of the story."

"Yeah um It's about a girl that has been looking for love she finally finds it in her best friend that finally gets over her and is about to propose to his girlfriend."

"Sounds good. I'll read the script and give you an answer."