Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 18

Briana's POV:

John Was mad but when I got to the school they had Nikki Devin's sister as the teacher. I didn't mind I didn't want to work at the studio so much either I just stayed home. Cameron was moving here when he got back so he decided to put the kids to school at the church. I didn't mind the kids were going to be at a good school. I knew it would be good for them. I went to lunch with my aunt Yvonne and my mom walked in. I just looked at her she saw me and started walking up to us.

" Yvonne how are you?" She asked.

"Good. How about you I heard you got a job promotion and are moving somewhere out of state."

"Good yeah I got a Job in Chicago. I'm moving in February. Rebecca is doing a going away party for me you are welcome to go." She said looking at me.

"Her house?" I asked. She left and we finished eating.

"Are you going to go?"

"Yeah she's my mom that's good for her and I can't be holding grudge on them still it's not right."

"Well that's good for you. You've been needing to do that." She told me.

-----------------

I went to go pick up Troy after he got out of tutoring and he was waiting by the band hall. My aunt had picked up the kids for me and invited us to dinner. I parked the car and got off I forgot something in the band hall. I only had liam so I took him down. Alot of the band kids knew me and told me Hi when I walked by. I walked into the band hall and The New Band Director was walking out of his office.

"Hey Briana." He said.

"Hi Have they started practice?"

"No they haven't I have your bag that you left. nobody could find your son so I was going to drop it off."

"Oh thanks but yeah I came back to get it. thank you for holding it." I walked out and Troy was holding hands and talking to some new girl. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah. This is Camilla. My new girlfriend." Troy said introducing me.

"Hi I'm Troy's mom." I said shaking her hand. We left and went to my aunts house. Desi came and her brothers David and Anthony came too. Anthony had a fiance I hadnt met her he had just moved back from New York. He moved to New York for college to be and Artist and he just stayed there after school. He finnally moved back to do a sculpture downtown. David's wife Angelica had been cheating on him with a guy from work. I knew because the guy was at Angelica's birthday dinner and the way she looked at him and the way she touched him. It wasn't friends.

"Where's Angelica?" My uncle asked.

"Work she had to finish the dance for the girls." David was a band director and Angelica was a dance teacher.

"A dance isn't that hard to come up with. The southwest girls aren't even that good." David looked at me. "It's true their technique is horrible. The girls feet look disgusting." I said.

"What do you even know about dance anyways?" David said

"Really? Color guard is a form of dance except we have equipment with it." We finished eating and the front door opened Angelica walked in.

"Sorry I had to finish the dance I had to change things because they weren't working so."

"Oh can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yeah." We went to the guest room and I talked to her. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"I know you're cheating on David with that guy from your work." I said.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" She said.

"Yes you do. I cheated on Cameron that and lying about Adrianna was what ended our marriage. You don't wanna do that I know David really loves you."

"I can't end things with tag. He loves me."

"Tell David. It's going to hurt him but you gotta be honest."

-------------------------------------

A few days passed and I got a call from desi. She told me that David was getting a divorce and he had found out and she had been sleeping with the guy for a week now. I was getting ready for the twins party and Cameron called.

"Can I talk to the twins?" He asked

"Jr! Celia!" They came running.

"Daddy?" Celia asked I nodded. They took the phone and talked to him. I went outside and started getting things ready. The Guys were coming home in a week I knew they were on the east coast the last week. I heard a car pull up and a door close. I just thought it was desi. The back door opened and John walked in.

"WHAT!" I kissed him and I was excited to see him. "You had one more week left."

"Yeah we had a week that they canceled on us so we moved everything ahead. So we got here a week early."

"Where's Cameron?" I asked.

"Inside with the kids." He said. I nodded.

Later everybody was there and the kids were having fun. Cameron had bought a house a few minutes away. After the party the kids wanted to go with Cameron for the night he said he would take them in a week when he had all his furniture. I said that was fine. A week had passed and his birthday was coming up. I started to get a swim instructor for Sutton and guard's state compitison was coming up. Stacy and Cameron had been dating. She planned a party for his birthday. We were leaving to the party and I was still trying to get things ready for state. We got to the house and Stacy could not decorate for anything.

"How do you like my decorations?" She asked.

"Cute." I said.

"Thanks I worked really hard on them." I nodded. We were all sitting down drinking outside and the kids were outside. We were laughing and having fun.

"So we're all going to the state compition right?" John asked them.

"Yeah we're going." michael said.

"all of us are going." Zach said.

"We can't." Stacy said.

"Why?" I asked.

"because we're going to Florida to see my grandma."

"I've told y'all about this since December."

"Well you have all that support you don't need us there."

"Yeah I kind of do. Cameron knows that. I'm going to be moving alot he would watch the kids while i got the girls to warm up." I said.

"Well Im sorry but we already made plans."

"Okay." I nodded and started to chug my drink. we were leaving and stacy started sending the kids off to me. "The kids are staying with Cameron tonight."

"We have to start packing and we cant be watching the kids at the same time." She said. Cameron just sat there.

"Well He's their dad he has to make time." I said.

"We don't have time."

"Come on kids we're going home."

"Mommy I wanna stay with daddy!" Sutton said.

"He has to pack." I said.

"Please daddy I'll be good!" She said almost in tears.

"Daddy has to pack so NO!" Stacy yelled at her. Everybody freaked out.

"You do NOT yell at my daughter like that." Sutton was already crying John picked her up and took her to the car. Stacy just stood there like she was in shock.