Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 2

Briana's POV:

A few weeks passed and Cameron's birthday was coming up. we hadn't told anyone but Joaquin, the guard, Derick and Josh. The guard had state Competition in Dripping Springs TX and Everyone was going to see them. Cameron and the guys were going. I was nevrous the last 2 years we got placed either 2nd or 3rd I wanted to get first this year.

"So Cameron is helping set up?" Desi asked.

"I don't know he would help us but then he could sit in the stands." I said.

"oh. So how's trying to get pregnant?"

"Really good!" I said.

"Oh my gosh you're pregnant?" She said.

"Yeah 3 months." I said.

"Yay! that's so good."

"yeah I'm just sad I have to leave my guard for a while."

"but you have Joaquin?"

"Yeah Thank god I have him."

The Next day I woke up and started getting ready for the Competition. Cameron Started getting up and making breakfast.

"I have to go We have to practice for 2 hours before we get ready to leave." I said.

"Yeah I know."

"Were you going to sit in the stands or were you going to help me?" I asked.

"Well do you have helpers?"

"I don't know we'll find out." I kissed him then left. Joaquin and I got to the school and Brandon Baker The band Director was there.

"Can you get people to help we don't have anyone."

"I have my husband and my son josh but that's it."

"I was only able to get 4 students I don't know if that's enough and I know you usually get other students."

"It's okay with 4." I said. He nodded and I started practice. Later When we finished Cameron met me at the school and He dove us all the way to dripping springs I went to check in with them and Cameron went to go pay to get in.

"So does your family know?"

"I don't talk to them and my dad is gonna find out later when we go to California next weekend." I said.

"Y'all are going for the weekend?"

"yeah We have to go get some stuff done and My cousin has to plan a quince over there so we are going to help."

"Why over there?"

"When she first became a party planner we were all living over there and She would always plan parties for this lady and She still does it from here but every time on the party dates she's there and this one she needs a lot of help setting up. Usually when she does go my sister in law helps her."

"oh only month till the movie comes out and today is when they release the trailer"

"I know but we're going to have to miss guard practice."

"i know but it's the movie premiere."

"Yeah I kind of don't want to go." I said

"Why? You're the star of the freaking movie!"

"I'll be freaking 4 months pregnant." I said.

"Yeah so what."

"I have my reasons!"

"what are they."

"fine I'll just look fat!"

"aw come one you had twins and you lost all that weight you gained and then Sutton you lost all that too!"

"whatever. come on we have to go to the gym." We got to the gym and my mom was there. I was in shock. right next to her was her husband's son Aaron he was going to lee and was dating Michelle one of our guard girls.I notice Aaron get up and hand Cameron a paper.

" from San Antonio TX Robert e. Lee color guard under the Direction of Briana Quiseng and Joaquin Lopez. guard are you ready" The guard started and Cameron texted me. when the guard finished and we got the tarp into the other room I called him.

"what did Aaron give you?" I asked.

"An innovation to a party the weekend after my birthday."

"her monthly party?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"We'll talk about it later."

Later it was retreat and we were going to find out what place we got. It finally got to 3rd place and we still hadn't gotten placed. " and in second place with a score of 78.4 is Victoria West." I looked at Joaquin and freaked out. We hadn't been place and only one left was first." and in first place with 81.2 is Robert e. Lee High school." The girls jumped around and screamed. we took a couple pictures and left the gym. when we left it was late and we were an hour away. the kids fell asleep in the car. We got the the school and waited for all the girls parents to get there.

The next day I woke up and started getting ready for the Mall. I had planned on going with Desi, Kat, Yasmine, Joaquin, and my friend Alejandra (Ale). I went outside and started playing with Bacon our dog. Later on I was making my self a sandwich and Desi, Zach and Piper walked in.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi when were we leaving?" Desi asked.

"in a bit Zach does Kate have Luke today?"

"no but she hasn't came back from visiting her family so she still has him." Zach said.

"oh okay Desi come on."

We got to the mall and we met them there.

"so how was the Competition?" Ale asked.

"good they got first."

"that's good."

"are any of y'all Hungry because I'm starving." I said.

" you ate before we left." desi said.

" I'm hungry."

"It's like she's eating for 2" Joaquin said.

"Ugh I'm pregnant." I said.

"congratulations." Yasmine said.

"thank you I just don't want to go to the premiere looking big and everything like that time!" I said.

"well how far are you?" Kat asked.

"I'm 3 months by the premiere which is in a month I'll be 4 months." I said.

"oh well don't wear a super tight dress. wear one that just flows." Yasmine said.

"yeah that's true."I said.

the next day I went jogging and stopped by desi's house. I was going through old pictures from high school and zach walked in.

"hey What are you looking at?" He asked.

"old pictures from High school." Desi said.

"oh you don't look any different. " He said. As he said that I found a picture of desi and I. I was pregnant in the picture I freaked out I thought I had burned every picture from that year.

"you've seen these zach?"I asked.

"yeah I like the one of you pregnant. it's real funny how you told cameron you hadn't had sex till you got married." Zach said.

"Zach!" Desi said.

"it wasn't like that." I said.

"really then how was it because for so long you've been lying to him."

"I have to go." I said Running out the house. I ran home crying. I ran inside the house ran to the room and cried.

Desi's Pov:

" what The hell was that?" I asked.

"She totally lied to Cameron right to his face."

"Zach She tries to hard to erase that from her memory but it always comes back."

"so who was the father?" He asked.

"She doesn't know."

"how does she not know?"

"zach She was raped!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Competition