Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 20

Briana's POV:

The Next morning we got ready and left to see the city.We were walking around and Cameron texted me. He asked if John had a friend coming into town. I told him no and he told me there was a girl at the house. He was going to drop off the kids but didn't because He knew if they met her I'd be pissed.

"Yeah I didn't know about any friends coming for the weekend." I said.

"Just Thought I should let you know." I was pissed the rest of the day.

We went to eat at a restaurant and the waiter accidently spilled water all over Jax. I looked at him and I could see his muscles through the wet shirt. I turned around and saw Marco sitting at a table laughing. Marco was my friend we became friends when I lived in New York for a movie. I hadn't seen him in forever. We were leaving and he saw me.

"What are you doing in New York a new movie?"

"No I'm working but not a movie." I said.

"Oh. The girls and I got the invites we're going to the wedding." He said.

"Oh good. I was hoping y'all would go." I said.

"yeah We're going. And my job heard so they're forcing me to go."

"What's your new job?" I asked.

"I work for people magazine."

"You're dis invited." I said joking around. He laughed. "No It's fine. You'll be the only ones because nobody else knows It's in Ireland everybody thinks it's in Texas during the winter."

"Yeah." He said.

-------------------------------------

We left and flew back to Texas.We were going to fly back on Monday but we changed it to Sunday because the girls would miss school. I got home and there was the girl's car. I asked cameron if the kids could stay with him for the night. I walked into the house and heard them in the bedroom.

"Are you sure she won't be back today?" The girl asked.

"Yeah she's on a trip with her class." He said. I couldn't believe He would do that. It finally hit me that He was using me to get close with my dad. Yeah I had sex with Jax as revenge but He just wanted to get married because he would be close with my dad. I drove to desi's house and stayed the night there.

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

"John is cheating on me. He used me to get close to my dad I know it. He proposed because he knew I was going to leave the studio when I got the movie. If he proposed he would have the job because we were married."

"How do you know he was cheating?"

"I walked into the house and I could hear them. Cameron went to drop off the kids this morning and saw her. He told me and I was on the phone with him and heard a girl I checked the cameras in the house and they were sleeping together."

"John's an asshole."

"I know." I said in tears. "But I still love him. I hate this! I always fall in love to fast keep things going fast and I always hurt myself or someone else."

"True." Desi said.

"Shut up. I hurt Cameron because he thought I didn't love my kid. I let John in and he was just using me the whole time."

"Well at least you're not like Zach sleeps with people for revenge."

"I slept with Jax the night I saw the footage which was Saturday. See I'm a whore too!" I said In tears. Desi couldn't help but laugh.

------------------------------

The next day When I knew John was gone I went to the house. The girl was gone. I called someone in to change the locks packed all of this things and left them by the door. I called Jax and told him I wasn't going to the school today. Cameron picked up the kids and Troy for me. John Texted me saying he was on the way home and couldn't wait to see me. I started putting his things outside. He texted saying he was up the street and I was waiting at the front door. He got off his car and got to the door. He saw his clothes and was pissed.

"Briana what the hell? Why are all my clothes out here." He asked.

"Why are you cheating on me?" I asked.

"I'm not." He said.

"We're through." I said.

"No Briana!"

"No You just used me to get close to my dad and get the job of studio manager. I'm pretty sure if we weren't together he would have gave the job to Cameron." I said.

"I wasn't using you!"

"Yeah you were! I don't ever want to see you again."

"So all the money for the wedding was for nothing." I threw the ring at him

"This should pay for what you paid for because I paid for most of it." I said. He took his stuff and drove off. I asked Cameron to bring Troy over. He brought troy and troy was confused. "John and I aren't getting married."

"Why?"

"He cheated and It just hasn't been working for us lately. Do you want to live with him or with me. I want you to stay but you get to decide."

"can I talk to Him tomorrow and see what his plan is?" Troy asked. I nodded.

-----------------------------------

I told my dad and he wigged out. He asked why I told him everything. He kept John working untill got him another job at a different studio He fired John but told him that there was that job. John understood and let Troy stay with me as long as Troy went to visit him. I Went to see my guard and they were asking if I could meet up with them for their band trip to California this summer. I had to leave for California and Cameron took care of Troy while I was in California. After work I would call Joaquin to ask him how everything went that day.

"Everything's fine? How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good. Hey Um can you like live in my house for a while? I don't want it to be empty." I said.

"Yeah. It's quieter then my house and I can actually get work done." I laughed.

"Do you have any Idea's for next year's fall show?" I asked.

"Yeah It's a romance show. We have a boy that's coming in next year."

"Oh my gosh seriously! I hate you I always wanted to write work for a show like that and you get it!" I said. He laughed and showed me the music. "Ugh! I'm so jealous. Send me videos of the work!"

"Alright. I'll have dallas record me tomorrow. So if you meet a guy are you going to let it happen or no for now."

"No for now." I said. "I'm trying to find me a new house. I hate living with my dad! They're always around me and asking me questions I hate it. My step mom is always like are you okay you look mad do you want to talk about what happened? I'm like NO! I just need to get over it."

"Yeah. I get it I'm going with the girls to California We already booked the hotel and guess where it's at!"

"It's right next to the set?" I asked.

"Yeah! One of the closest It's like 10 minutes away." he said.

"Ugh! I want to see them but then I don't." I said.

"well They want to see you and one thing that's on the trip is a tour of where you work."

"Oh my gosh Are you serious!" I said.

"Yeah. Everybody is excited for that one. It's what we do the first day." he said. "We leave in a week the day after the graduation we were going to fly out."