Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 7

Briana's POV:

I was excited it was getting close to summer The guys from the wanted had been in Texas for a while. Josh was okay with the Plan. In his mind he thinks I'm just going to teach him something he knows!

"So what I'm just going to have mini English Lessons?" He asked.

"NOPE and You'll find out in a year!" I said

"Ughh!" He went to his room and got ready for school. "Why can't I go on the trip you and Cameron are going!"

"Cameron's not going!" I said. Cameron looked at me. "You are just Shh!"

"Yeah then why is Sutton in her swimsuit?"

"She wants to swim in the pool." I said.

"Please!"

"You're not in 8th grade!" I said "We have a pool too!"

"yeah but all my friends!"

"Well then The day after school ends they can come over and Swim here." I said.

"most their parents work."

"We'll pick them up." I said. "Just make a list invite them and tell them I could pick them up If they don"t have a ride."

"fine okay." We got to the school I went up to Derick's room with Cameron and Sutton.

"Sutton you ready to swim?" Derick asked her. She nodded "Me too!"

"So you coming to our big party the day after school ends?" Cameron asked.

"What?"

"Briana Let Josh invite friends the day after school ends."

"Oh Well Josh hardly gets anything compared to Sutton! You honestly need to stop!" I said.

"Stop what?"

"Sutton Does daddy get you anything you want?"

"Yeah!" She said.

"See josh honestly gets less then the younger ones. if you don't want to be there then fine! you don't have to be there but I already texted The guys and the girls they are going so yeah you can got to California." I said.

"Yeah I'm going! but Micky has to fly to Alaska for the week her job so she's not going."

"Oh okay well the last day is tomorrow anyways." I said. We left to the park and went out! Cameron took Sutton to the baby pool after a while Sutton got bored.

"So mrs. Q josh said we could go over the day after school ends."

"Yes you can."

"my mom said yes but is it okay if I get there early? like super early?" Troy Josh's bestfriend asked.

"Well then you can just spend the night I know you're his bestfriend I could pick both yall up tomorrow." I said.

"Is it okay?" He asked.

"Yes it's okay I can talk to your mom today when she picks you up." I said to him. He nodded. Troy came over so often the kids got used to him. Sutton started playing with him.

"Can I take her to the park?" He asked picking up Sutton. The thing with Troy was that his parents Weren't his real parents they were his foster parents and they weren't good foster parents He was always over. Troy is a sweet boy and helps a lot with us.

"Were you having a party for Sutton?" Derick asked

"Yeah not this weekend but the one after."

"that's good." My phone started ringing. I answered it and it was Max.

"Hi Max What do you need?" I asked.

"We are doing nothing what is there to do?"

"Movies, Park, Mall Or something!" I said. About and hour Later I saw them at the park. "What are they doing here?"

"WHO?" Romelle asked.

"A Band I'm working with. my dad has me in charge of his studio's here but I'm also left with a band they have 2 days off today and tomorrow because I'm doing this and they came here." I said.

"oh Where are they?"

"over there on the other side playing Soccer maybe doing something! I just know it's them because I've been stuck with them for a good while now!"

"I'm going to play baseball with Derick and the kids!" Cameron said. I nodded and went to get Sutton From Troy. When Troy saw me he put her down but I think she saw the guys and ran to them.

"Troy Please Go get her I apparently can't. " I said Troy ran after her and I walked. When he got to her she was by Siva.

"Is that Sutton?" Jay Asked.

"Yeah." They turned and saw me I waved.

"Hey Guys!" I said waving.

"I've got it." Siva said picking up Sutton. He brought her to me then hugged me.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"My old job they asked for me to come so Cameron and I came and tomorrow We're going to the school to just be there for the field day then Josh has a Basketball Game." I said.

"oh can we go?" He asked.

"I don't know. um let me find out and I'll get back to you on that." I walked away and a while later a few girls were running to the guys. when we got back to the school I asked Ben about the guys he said they could go for the day if they wanted.

I walked down to the front with Josh, Cameron and Sutton. I saw Troy getting in the car with his "mom"

"Bye Troy!" Cameron said.

"Wait." I said Going to the Side of the car. I got to the drivers side and saw his foster mom. "Hi Ms. Muth I was letting Josh have friends come over the day after school ends and Troy said he would only be able to go if it was early. Would it be okay if I just take them to my house after school and troy stays the night?"

"Yeah it's okay I was actually going out of town can he stay for a week?"

"Yeah Tory's always welcome we were actually going to California in 3 weeks we wouldn't mind taking troy if it was okay?" I asked.

"um yeah." They left and we went home.

"What was that?"

"Troy is staying for a week and he's going to California with us!"

"Finally A friend is going with us I won't be Bored!" Josh said. We got home and the twins swim teacher was there.

"are they ready for another lesson?" She asked.

"yeah they're going to get ready right now!" The twins ran in to the house and got ready.

"where'd yall go?" She asked me and Cameron.

"At the school they went to the pool We took sutton and went with them" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Park