Status: Completed!

Life; It's Just Full of Secrets

A Secret Revealed

FOUR AND A HALF MONTHS LATER!

Michael's POV.


"So, Mike, how are you and Skyler? Still together?" Zach asks.

"Yup." I say with a big grin.

"No way!! Dude, you have been with this chick for six months!! You must really be in love!!" Cameron exclaims with a grin from the corner.

"I am." I sigh happily.

"Well, we're happy for you dude." I say.

"Thanks."

"Hello! How's everyone?" Mikey's Mom asks as she suddenly bursts into the room.

"We're good. Thanks Mrs. Martinez." I smile.

"Do you boys want anything to eat or drink?"

"We're good." Michael says.

She nods then goes sits on a chair. "How are you Zach?"

"I'm good."

"That's good. So do you know what is wrong with you yet?" Explanation: Zach's been doing that weird thing that he does where he suddenly gets really pissed off for no reason a ton now a days so his parents have been dragging him to a bunch of different doctors for the past month but they all say there's nothing wrong with him.

"Unfortunately nothing yet." Zach says to my Mom.

"Hmm. What do you think it is?"

"Honestly I don't have a clue. One minute I'll be find then the next minute I just feel like I want to kill someone." Zach eyes widen in worry.

"That's why I don't like you around my babies. No offense."

"Don't worry. We'll figure it out." My Mom says.

"I hope so."

"So Michael, how are you and Skyler?"

"Mom! Stop asking me!"

"I've only asked a couple times."

"Mom! You went to my room last night at midnight just to ask me then again at 3 AM and again at 6 AM!"

"Oh. I have?"

"Mom! You know you have!"

"Sorry but I really like this girl. She's good for you. I already feel like she's part of the family."

"Yes. But if gets annoying when you keep asking."

"Sorry Son."

Just then Koda runs into the room and jumps onto the table knocking over the coffee my Dad left out this morning.

"Oops!" At the same time me and Cameron jump up and run to the kitchen to get paper towels.

While we're moping it up and Koda is still siting on the table with a "HAHA!!" look on his face my Mom gets a small smile and quietly says something that sounds like:

"Ah, Twins. Always thinking the same."

All three Allstar heads turn to look at her. "Mom, did you just say "Ah, Twins. Always thinking the same."?"

Her eyes widen. "No. No, I didn't. Michael, what would make you think that?"

"I think I heard it too." Cam says.

"Oh boys. Boys, boys, boys. Always thinking crazy things."

"Mom! Come on!"

She looks at us with hesitant all over her face.

"Please Mommy!" I beg. I crawl over on my knees and lay my head on her knee and stare at her with wide puppy eyes like I did when I was a child and I wanted something. It always works.

"Michael, don't give me that look." She says with a small sigh.

I just widen my eyes more and start pouting.

"Fine! I'll tell you!"

Instantly Zach and Cameron come over and sit beside me. I take my head off her lap and get rid of my puppy look.

"Okay, I'll tell you guys. But Cameron you can NOT tell your family that I told you this, got it?"

"Got it."

She takes a deep breath. "Michael, Cameron. I did say that thing about Twins."

I cut her off and ask why she said that.

"Because, I know it will be hard to believe, but you two are Twins."

"WHAT?!??!?!??!" All three of us yell. "HOW?!?!??!"

She sighs. "Yes, your Twins. But when you two were born she didn't want Michael."

"WHY NOT?!?!?" We yell.

"Because you were male." She says quietly.

"Wait?!?!? My own birth Mother gave me up because I'm a fucking male??!?!" I yell.

She nods. "Mallisa has always only wanted females. So when she learned she was going to have Twin girls she was soo happy. But then one of them - you, Mike - came out as a boy and she didn't want you. So you went up fr adoption and we came across you."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!!!!!" We yell.

"I know. I can't really. Cameron, dear, that's part of the reason your parents divorced. They always augured over this. Geoff never wanted to give Michael up but Mallisa wanted to. Plus, ever since Cameron started wanting to be a boy in really ticked her off and that made them fight more. I guess Geoff just got sick of all of it."

"How come we have different birthdays?" Me and Cam ask.

"She changed Cameron's. So even though he was really born on August fourth Mallisa changed it to April fifth."

"Why?"

"So you two wouldn't have the same birthday. She really doesn't want anything to do with you, Mikey."

We stare in shock. OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun....... XD FOUR COMMENTS TO UPDATE!