Status: Completed!

Life; It's Just Full of Secrets

I Need Him

The Next Day.

Zach's POV.


Me and Mikey got a hotel in LA as soon as they released Mikey. His jaw is wired shut now. You can only see when he talks but he can't really talk now. It just sounds muffled so he writes instead of talking. I can't believe Cameron is in a coma! I just wanna cry. If me and Mikey weren't idiots we would all be okay. It's only been a day but I already miss hearing his voice and seeing his beautiful eyes. I can't live without Cameron.

"What month is it?" I ask suddenly.

'November' Michael writes.

"November?! God, I'm gonna be 23 next month! MICHAEL!! YOUR 23!!" I yell.

He nods like 'Yeah, I know that.'

"Oh my God. This is scary."

'How?'

'We're old!"

'No. Shut up now.'

"How's your jaw?"

'@$$!!' He writes.

"Did you just call me an ass?"

He nods.

"Your the ass."

'No. You are.'

"You are!"

'You!'

"Whatever. How long do you think it's gonna be before Cam wakes up?"

'I don't know. :('

I sigh and sit down, starring at my feet.

Michael walks over and pats my back.
**********
When I wake up the next morning the first thing I hear is somebody swearing really loud. I groggily sit up and look towards the voice. "Michael! Stop swearing!" I say when I spot Michael.

"Sorry but I almost took my hand off!"

"How did you do that?" Since he's whispering and not writing it's hard to hear him. But vampires have pretty good hearing.

"I shut it in a door."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. But it really hurts."

"Why are you whispering?"

"Because my girlfriend is sleeping and I don't want to wake her up, unlike you, yelling over there."

"Huh?"

He points to his bed. I glance over and see Skyler curled up in a tight ball but her butt high in the air, her head shoved in the pillow case.

"Oh. I am not yelling!"

"Your being loud anyway."

"Sorry." I roll my eyes. "How did she even get here?"

"She came last night."

"Oh. Why?"

"Do you have a problem?"

"No."

"Good." He walks into the bathroom. I glance over at Skyler. How can someone sleep like that?!? I roll over and just lay there, staring at the balcony. By the looks of the sun it's around 7:00 AM. That's another thing I forgot to tell you. We don't sparkle in sunlight. We sparkle when it's a full moon. So you'll never see a vampire outside at night when there's a full moon.

"Pss! Zach!"

I roll over. "What Mike?"

"Move."

"Why?"

"Just hide NOW!"

"Okay.."

I roll off the bed and under it. Ten seconds later I hear a "HI-YA!!" and a loud thunk. What the?!?! I roll out and see Skyler sitting on my bed, wide awake. "Okay, what was that?!"

"When Sky wakes up she uncurls and for some reason it makes her fly a couple of feet. Then when she's flying she yells "Hi-ya" and it makes her wide awake. It's really strange, but hey. As long as it wakes her."

"That's just too weird. I'm gonna go find food." I get up and walk out. Ten seconds later I walk back in.

"Forget something?" Michael asks laughing.

"No." I shove my pants on and walk back out.