Status: Completed!

Life; It's Just Full of Secrets

Michael's Intro

Hello there. The name's Michael. Michael Allen Martinez. You can call me Mikey. I'm 22 years of age - born August fourth, 1989 - and living in Poway California. I'm in a famous band, Allstar Weekend, with two other guys - Cameron Quiseng: bassist and Zach Porter: vocals. I drum, baby gurl. I'm hot and full of swag. People say my personalty can be super annoying but it's who I am and I'm proud of it. I wouldn't wanna be anybody else. I have an older Brother, Jason, who's 24 and a younger Brother, Jacob, who's 18. I was supposed to be a girl and they were gonna call me Rachel and had my room all 'nice' and girly - yuck - but then I came out at eight months when they thought it would be ten months as a boy, - hehe - so they went with the name Michael. Boy were those doctors wrong about me. I've been single for six months right now but I don't mind being single. I get to flirt with a lot of girls. I'm never with a girl for more then four months, either 'cause she will get sick of my flirting or if she hasn't already broken up with me by four months then I'll dump her. I know it's mean but after four months of dating I get scared 'cause four months is only two months away from six months and six months is half a year and I can't handle that. Know why I can't? Because I'm scared of commitment with a girl. Yup, I just admitted that me, the great Swag Master, is scared of commitment with a girl. But let's move past that, okay? And don't tell anyone! Hmm, while I'm giving away secrets of my life I might as well tell you the one secret other secret that I've got. No one knows of this one except my family. Brace yourself this is a real shocker, I'm a werewolf. Yes, you read right. I'm a werewolf. All the males in my family are werewolves and all the females aren't but they know. Now I think that's enough info of my life for now. I'll let you go off and think about my secrets. Oh, please don't tell them to anyone!
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you guys like this story!! <3 PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !! PLEASE!! :D <3 :)