Status: Completed!

Life; It's Just Full of Secrets

IN LOVE With ME?!?!

ONE YEAR LATER!

Zach's POV.


So it's been a year since Cam had the accident. He's doing really good. Sometimes he forgets something that you just told him, but it's natural now. His brain really got screwed. Mikey and Skyler got engaged last month. They just simply decided they should get married. Cute and different.

"Cameron! Come here!" I yell.

"What?" He yells from another room.

"Come here!!"

"Do I have to?"

"Yes!"

"But I'm busy!"

"Please?!"

"Fine!"

He walks in, breastfeeding Karmin. "What do you want?"

I try to not stare. "Could you try to get that pen for me? I can't reach it."

He looks at me like I'm an idiot. "Zach. I'm wider then you. If you can't crawl under the dresser to get a pen, how could I?"

"Oh. True."

"Maybe Skyler?"

"Hmm. Could you get her for me?"

"Zach, my baby is eating. It's bad enough I had to get up. Can't you get her?"

"Fine. SKYLER!!"

She walks in.

"What?!"

"Could you try to get that pen for me? I can't reach it."

"What?! You want ME to crawl under a dark dresser to get a pen? Tell me your joking!"

"Sorry, princess, but he's not." Cam says.

"Well then Zach, your out of luck."

"Please?"

"NO."

"What are we auguring about?" Cam asks as he shakes his head.

"I need someone to get my pen from under the dresser."

"Oh. Okay. How about, like, we, like, get, like, a, like, a, like, broom?"

"That was a lot of like." Skyler comments.

"CAMERON! Your a genius!" I exclaim.

He beams. "I know I am."

"Sky, could you get me the broom?"

"Nope. See ya." She walks out.

I turn to Cam with a puppy dog face.

He sighs and I feel my bangs fly up.

"Fine, but I don't know why your doing this to me."

"Doing what?"

"Making me get things. I'm busy, as you can see!"

"Sorry. Can you hurry up?"

"Sometimes I really hate you Porter."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Wait. What do I need again?"

"The broom."

"Got it." He leaves.

Cam walks in a minute later holding the broom, Karmin still breastfeeding.

"Thanks."

I lay down and start jabbing under the dresser with it. I can hear Cam talking softly to Karmin.

After two minutes I give up.

I crawl out and look up at Cam, Karmin now napping in his arms. "Can you try?"

"Fine."

We swap. I give him the broom and he gives me the baby.

I can't help but stare at Cameron's sexy butt. Man, I wish I had a butt like him. I wish I had him. Sigh.

Suddenly my blue pen shoots out.

I put Karmin on the bed and pounce on it like a starving wolf. "Thanks!"

"No problem." He picks Karmin up and walks out.
**********
The Next Day.

"Michael! Just the person I was looking for!" I exclaim as I see Mikey down the hall.

He looks at me. "Really?"

"Yes. I need to talk to someone and I figured you would be best."

He walks towards me as his left eyebrow goes up. "What about Cam? You always talk to Cam about your problems."

"Oh, this is about Cameron."

Both of his eyebrows go up high. "You need to talk to me about Cameron? That is very, very rare."

"Yeah, yeah. Can we go somewhere more private?"

His eyebrows go higher. "Even more rare."

I open a door. "This is good."

"That's a bathroom." But he follows me anyway and sits down by the sink.

I shut the door and sit across from him.

"So, what do you need to talk to me about?" Mikey asks.

"Dude, I like Cameron. Like, I'm IN LOVE with him."

He jerks backwards like someone yanked him. He rubs his head since he hit the wall and then looks at me. "Whoa! I did not see that coming! How long?"

"Seven years and some odd months."

"Wow. So your gay too."

I nod. "I really want to tell Cam."

"So why don't you?"

"It could mess everything up no matter what his answer would be."

"Hmm, you have a point. If you two started dating you might break up later and that would be awkward between you two and we can't have that with the band. Same result if he said he doesn't feel the same."

"Exactly." I start chewing my lip. "I just had to tell someone or I would explode soon. Your not like, going to leave Allstar now, or something like that, right?"

"No! Why should I? You like guys but not girls, well you like Cameron but he's technically a guy. I don't care. Your not straight. Big whoop. Your not the only one. I don't care what your sexuality is - I don't care about anyone's sexuality."

I smile. "Thanks."

He smile and nods.

"MICHAEL!! WHERE ARE YOU?! I NEED YOU IN THE BEDROOM!!" Skyler suddenly yells.

"Hmm. Sounds tempting." Mikey comments.

I start laughing.

"Well I guess I should go. Don't worry. I won't tell anyone."

I nod. "Thanks."

I follow Michael out.

As he walks down the hall, Cam walks out of a closet.

I stare at him.

He stares back with HUGE green eyes.

It's kinda creepy, considering I didn't know a human could make their eyes go that huge and his eyes are now always glazed over.

"Dude, that's creepy."

"Sorry. Why did you come out of the bathroom with Mikey laughing?" Oh, that sexy whisper. Why can't he be mine?!

"Why did you come out of the closet?"

"Tell ME first."

"No, tell ME first."

"Tell ME first."

"No, tell ME first."

"Oh, say it at the same time you two!" Mike yells from the guest room.

"Skyler."

"Bloody Marry."

"What?"

"What?"

"What about Bloody Marry?"

"What about Skyler?"

"I was talking to Mikey when Sky yelled that she needed him in the bedroom."

"I was trying that Bloody Marry myth. A blanket fell on me but that was it. Bunch of BS those myths are."

"In my closet?"

"Why were you in the bathroom with Mikey?"

"Yeah, it was dark. So, yeah..."

"I was talking to him."

"Okay!! Stop talking at the same time you two!!" Mikey yells.

"Yes. We should." I say.

"Yes, we should." Cam agrees in a sexy British voice. He bows to me and walks down the stairs.
**********
One Week Later.

Cameron's POV.


"TV is super boring." I mutter to myself as I flick through boring TV channels.

I glance around and start wondering why me, my kids, Sky and Mikey have been living in Zach's house for the past two weeks. And where are his parents and Brother? Ehh, whatever.

I give up on the TV and just turn it off.

Suddenly for no reason at all I start to hear Zach's phone conversation to whoever.

"Do you think I should tell him?" Zach asks.

The person on the other end says something.

"Yes, I know that. But it's really killing me!"

The person on the other end says something.

"I gotta tell Cameron that I love him more then a friend! I'm in love with him and it's killing me!"

Wait. Did Zach just say that he's IN LOVE with ME?!?!?!?!

I pinch myself. Ouch! Nope, I'm not dreaming. Zach is IN LOVE with me!!!!

"What did you just say?" I ask as I walk into the dining room.

Zach whirls around, his eyes wide. "H-huh?"

"Did you just say your IN LOVE with me?!?!"

"C-c-c-c-c-c-c-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n." He stammers as his phone drops.

"Did you? Did you just say your IN LOVE with me?!?!"

He slowly nods.

"Yes. You did. Your IN LOVE with me!!" As soon as the words leave my mouth, I turn and run from the room.

Zach's POV.

I watch Cam run from the room like a bomb was about to go off. By the look on his face he does NOT feel the same. Sigh. My heart just shattered into a billion pieces.

"Cameron?!" I call.

"Cameron?!" I walk out of the dining room.

"What's wrong?" Skyler asks as she walks in.

"Have you just seen Cam?"

She shakes her head. "Sorry. Last time I saw him was an hour or so ago. Why?"

"I was taking to Mikey on the phone - he should be home soon - and I said something about Cam - I can't tell you, sorry - and Cam overheard. He ran from the room and by the look on his face we should find him now."

She nods. "Okay. You can text Mikey and tell him what happened and then start searching the main floor. I'll check the basement and backyard. Mikey can check upstairs when he gets back."

I nod. "Got it."
****
Four Minutes Later.

"Did one of you two find him?" I ask hopefully as we meet up in the living room.

Sky shakes her head. "Nope. Sorry."

I turn to Mikey.

"I didn't find him, but I found this note."

I grab the note from his hand.

To Zach and ZACH ONLY!!

So your IN LOVE with me?! Well, okay, I don't mean to be harsh when I say this, I may be gay myself but I don't love you like that. I never have, I never will. Sorry.

So now that I've found out that your IN LOVE with me - even though I wasn't supposed to know - I'm really freaking out. I can't believe it. All we have ever been is best friends and that's all. I never thought you would like me more then I thought. And it really freaks me out.

All I ever wanted with you is to be your best friend and nothing more, nothing less. But now that I know you love me like that it scares me - it really does - and I'm running away. I know you are going to hate me for this, but it's for the better. It would just be too awkward between us and I can't handle that.

You guys will NEVER see me again. I'm sorry.

Tell the others goodbye for me and good luck finding a new bass player for Allstar. I wish you all of the best.

DON'T COME LOOKING FOR ME!!

Sincerely, Cameron.


It takes a few moments before reality sinks in. Cameron is gone FOREVER!!
♠ ♠ ♠
I wish I had the "Heart Beat" chapter. :/ This is my shortest story yet!! Only 17 chapters!! WOW. I hoped you liked it though! <3 :) So the first chapter of the sequel will be up right now. I'm sorry it took me soo long. I'm lazy. You can yell at me here .
I want to thank everyone who read this story, commented and subscribed!! You will never know how much that/it means to me!! Now don't forget to read the sequel and the sequel to the sequel when I start them!! <3 <3 ♥ ♥