Status: Completed!

Life; It's Just Full of Secrets

Allstar Hang Out

Cameron's POV.

"CAMERON MICHELLE QUISENG!!" My Mother yells from the kitchen.

Oh no. The middle name from before I changed. I walk towards her voice. "Mom, why do you still say Michelle? You know that I changed it to Michael when I was 16." I complain.

She winces. For some reason she always does that when I mention either the name Michael or I mention something to do with the fact that I'm a girl wanting to be a guy. For some reason that I don't even know why, I never actually got a sex change, I just simply dress like a guy and talk like one.

"Cameron, I don't care if it's really Michael now. When you were born your birth certificate said Michelle and so that's what I'm going to stick to." I don't think my Mother accepts me wanting to be a boy.

"But Mom -" I start to say but she cuts me off.

"No "But Mom!" I'm your Mother. Now go clean the dishes. I'm going grocery shopping." She marches out the back door. Geez my Mother can be such a witch at times, excpically now that's she divorced.
**********
After I clean the dishes I dry them and put them away. Anna comes into the room. "I see you got stuck on the dishes again."

"Yes! Why does she always make me do them?!"

"I don't know. Why do I always have to sweep and such?"

Bridget skips into the room. "Haha! I have no chores except to clean up after myself." She brags.

"Oh, shut up." Anna whines. She leans over and whispers to me: "Geez, I want to be a teenager again."

I laugh. "Bridge, have you done homework?"

Her eyes widen and she scampers from the room.

"I'll take that as a no." I mutter.

"Oww!" I hear Anna say. I turn around and see her rubbing her head.

"What happened to you?"

"The broom hit me."

"Ouch. Do you want help?"

"Sure. It will go faster."
**********
Zach's POV.

"It's quiet. Too quiet." My Mom says narrowing her eyes. "Where's Vic and your Father go?"

"Mom, remember they're hunting for the weekend?"

"Oh right. Yes I do remember. Silly me. Why aren't we with them?"

"We don't need to. Do you need to go to an old folks home?"

"Zachary!"

"I'm just joking Mom. Anyway, I'm off to go see Mike. I'll be back around 4. Love ya." I kiss her cheek and run to Michael's. I'm there within seconds.

"Hey Zach. How are you?" Mikey asks opening the door.

"Good. You?"

"Well beside the fact the Jake is bugging me to Hell, I'm good. Yeah." He nods.

"We should call Cam." I suggest.

He nods and calls him. When he hangs up he screams: "ALLSTAR HANG OUT!!!!"

I high five him. "Oh yeah!"

Suddenly I feel weight on my back.

"Hi Zach!!!!!!!!!!" I hear Cam scream into my ear.

"Cam that was my ear."

"I know!!"

"Are you on something?" Mikey asks.

"I'm on Zach."

"Well can you get off?" I ask annoyed.

"Fine." He slides down to the floor and shuts Mikey's front door.

"What should we do?" Mike asks.

"We can hang Zach upside down and poke him with hot sticks."

Me and Mikey stare at Cam. "Excuse me?!"

"Can we?"

"Let me think about that. Uhh, NO." I say.

"Mikey?"

"No way in Hell are you poking me with hot sticks while I'm upside down!"

"Fine." He sits down and turns the TV on. The show Cam's watching has no interest for me and Mikey so play board games until Mikey literally gets bored and thunks his head on the Sorry board, sound asleep and drooling. Eww, gross! And just when I was about to win! I smack Michael's head and join Cam on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's a very, very boring filler. But I really do hope you guys like this story!! <3
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !! PLEASE!! :D <3 :)