Status: Completed!

Life; It's Just Full of Secrets

I Need To Tell

Two Weeks Later.

Zach's POV.


"Your 22, right Zach?" My Mom asks.

"Yes Mom. Or 200 years old. Whatever you prefer."

She laughs a little. "I think I prefer 22. You grew up too fast."

"Not as fast as me!" Vic says.

"It's still weird." My Dad says as he enters the living room.

"It is." We all agree.

"You were twenty when you had me, right Mom?" Vic asks.

"Yes. And fifteen when Zach was born."

"And when I was born you had to be turned into a vampire, right?" Vic asks.

"Yes. You were born the way someone like us should be born. And you grew up fast like a vampire. But Zach.." She looks at me in confusion and I grin.

"Zach was born just like a human baby and grew up like one. It wasn't until he was around twelve that he started showing signs that he was a vampire." Dad says.

I grin. "Hey, I'm weird."

"And special." My parents say. "Your special too Vic." They add.
**********
Cameron's POV.

I have another secret and it's getting larger. But I don't want to tell anyone it. I'm scared. But I need to tell. But I don't think I should tell my Mom or my Sisters. And I definitely can't tell Zach or Michael! So who can I tell?!

"Cameron! Dinner!!" My Dad yells. Yes, it's Saturday so I'm with my Dad.

I walk downstairs, gently pulling Anna's hair as we walk to the dining room.

"Are you okay, Cam?" My Dad asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"You just look a bit off."

"I'm fine." No actually, I'm anything but fine.

"Okay, if you say so." He looks at me hesitantly before he starts eating.
**********
That night I didn't sleep well. I kept tossing and turning. At 5 AM I give up trying to sleep and just lay there until I hear my Dad get up at 7. I instantly jump up and follow him down the stairs.

"Mitchie, what are you doing up?" My Dad asks turning around once we reach the bottom and he realizes that I'm following him. When I was little he would call me Mitchie, a nickname he got from my old middle name. He still calls me Mitchie sometimes but he knows I hate it.

I follow him into the kitchen. "I couldn't sleep. Dad can I tell you something?"

"Of course you can, Cameron." He says looking at me with a bit of worry.

I hop up on the counter and take a deep breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think Cam wants to tell his Dad? THREE COMMENTS TO UPDATE!
Yey!! Already four subscribe rs!!