Status: Completed!

Life; It's Just Full of Secrets

Chapter Four

Two Weeks Later.

Cameron's POV.


"Guys, we should go on tour." Zach suggest.

Michael looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Zach, we just got off our All The Way tour three months ago. Yeah, touring is great, but really?"

"Yeah, that's crazy." I agree with a yawn.

"Two months ago. That's a really, really long time." Zach says with wide eyes.

"Okay, whadda want?" I ask sitting up.

"What do you mean? I don't want anything." His eyes get wider, the way they do when he wants you to think he's innocent.

"Zach, I've known you since we were 14. You want something and that's why you want to tour."

"Yeah, I've known you since 16 and I know you want something." Mikey agrees.

Zach sighs.

"Come on. What is it? Don't make me tickle you."

"Don't you dare Michael Allen Martinez!!" Zach yells.

"Then tell us what you want."

"I don't want anything."

I fling my arm out and smack his stomach. "Come on!"

"Oww! How would you like it if I hit your stomach, Cameron?"

"Don't you dare!" I exclaim then a grin spreads across my face when I see Michael on the other side of the room running towards Zach.

Just before Zach hits me Mikey jumps in the air and knocks Zach onto the floor. I burst into laughter as Zach screams.

"Tell us." Mikey demands.

"Never!" Zach yells.

"I'll paint you red." Mikey says.

"So? What would be the point in that?"

"Koda would think your a fire hydrant." Mikey says with an evil grin. I burst into more laughter.

"Oh! Eww!!" Zach screams. We can tell he's picturing it in his mind. "Fine I'll tell you! Just get off of me!"

"Promise?"

"I promise!"

Mikey slowly gets up and stands over Zach.

He sits up and mumbles something.

"What was that?" Mike asks.

"I think he said something about a forest."

Zach looks at me with wide eyes, like a scared little boy and before we can react, Zach disappears.

"Bastard." Mike mumbles. "I'll be back." He runs out of the room.

I glance at the clock and see that I only have ten minutes before I have to go to my doctor's appointment. I decide I should get going since it takes ten minutes just to get there so I put my shoes on and walk out of Michael's house.

When my Mom found out that I'm pregnant a week ago she completely freaked out, kinda like someone in a horror movie. My Sisters are really shocked and every time they see me or if they look at my now five month pregnant stomach - I'm really showing now, ugg - there mouths drop. I wish they wouldn't do that.
**********
"Ms. Quiseng would you like to know the sex of your baby?" The doctor asks me 18 minutes later.

I give a litltle shrug. "Sure, I guess. Whatever." I hate how the doctor calls me Ms.
**********
After the test the doctor says: "Well, congratulation, Ms. Quiseng, you will be having a girl in about five months.

"Okay." I get up and head back home.
**********
"Do you know what sex your baby is?" My Mom asks as soon as I walk in.

"The doctor says there will be a baby girl in the house sometime in October."

"You could have just simply said that you were having a girl. But yey!" She comes over and hugs me. "You should start thinking of names."

"Mom, please give me time. And space." I swear my Mom is more excited for this baby then I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really do hope you guys like this story!! <3
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !! PLEASE!! :D <3 :)