Status: Completed!

Life; It's Just Full of Secrets

Say What?!?!

Cameron's POV.

"Okay, seriously Mom. Back off." Anna says grabbing our Mom and dragging her out of my room.

"Thank you Anna!" I yell as I twirl my chair around. It's two days later and Mom has been pestering me like no tomorrow with baby names and it is freaking annoying. I wish she would give me freaking space!!

"Hi Cam! How are you?" Bridget asks skipping into my room.

"I'm good. How 'bout you?"

"School stinks." She says running over and sitting on my lap.

"It does doesn't it? Hey, wow, your going to be in high school next year."

"Wow. Scary! Hey, I know you don't like to be pestered like Mom's been doing but I think you should name the baby Amber. I like that name." She pokes my stomach.

"Hmm. Not bad." I ruffle her hair.

"Are you ever going to tell Zach and Michael?"

I sigh. "Honestly, Bridge, I don't know. I know I should tell them but I'm scared."

"Everybody scared of something. You just gotta be brave."

I raise an eyebrow. "Where did you get that from, missy? I've never heard you talk like that before."

She giggles. "Dad told me that yesterday when I didn't want to go to the eye doctor."

"Well thanks for the advice."

"Your welcome. Now I have to do my homework. Bye!" She skips out of my room.

I sit there for a few minutes and think. Bridget is right. I need to tell them. I walk out the front door as I pull my phone out and text Mikey asking him where he is.

'Zach's place. Why?' He replies instantly.

'Perfect. c u soon' I put my phone away and keep walking.
**********
A few minutes later I walk into Zach's house. (We have keys for each others houses.) I listen for a few minutes then go upstairs to Zach's room. I open the door and get attacked by a Michael hug.

"Cameron!" He screams.

"Hi Mike. You're squeezing me too tightly."

"Sorry." He lets go.

"What's up Cammy O?" Zach asks.

"Great. You just made me hungry."

"How?" They ask.

"I don't know. But I'm hungry. Can I eat that?" I point at a half eaten banana.

"Sure. But Michael accidentally sat on it."

I shrug and sit down, eating the banana.

"Cameron loves bananas, doesn't he?" Mike asks.

"I love all kinds off food."

"Give me a second." Zach gets up and walks out.

"Zach was scaring me earlier." Michael whispers.

"Oh really? How?"

"We we're just casually talking 'bout the band and such when he suddenly got really mad for no reason."

"How mad?" I look at him with interest.

"Really mad. Like he was throwing things and swearing like mad. Man it was freaky." His eyes are wide.

"Are you serious?" I sit up straighter.

"I'm serious. He hit me with the lamp." He indicates the broken table lamp by the bed that I just notice.

"Why would he do that? And out of nowhere too."

Before he can reply Zach comes back. "I'm back!"

"Umm, guys. I need to talk to you. About something really important." I say.

Instantly they look at me. "What?"

"Okay this is really difficult for me to say..."

"Come on. It's okay." Zach says.

"I'm pregnant!" I blurt out.

Michael falls onto the floor and Zach jerks backwards and flops onto his bed like someone yanked him. "Is it April first?" Zach asks, staring at his ceiling. They both have huge eyes right now.

"I'm serious guys." I whisper.

"How?! A guy can't get pregnant!" Michael exclaims.

"I'm not a guy."

"Your a girl?! Eeep!!" Michael then blacks out. Zach jumps up and starts yelling swear words, running around the room.

I do my best to ignore Zach as I wake Mike up.

"B-b-but how?" Zach asks, suddenly calm again.

"I've been wanting to be a guy since I was thirteen." I say. Dropping my voice to a whisper I say: "I was raped five months ago."

"Obviously by a guy. That's freaking sick!!" Zach yells.

Michael, who's laying in my arms clearly dazed, just nods.

Zach runs over and hugs me. Michael sits up and hugs me too. "We're here du-Cameron."

I nod.

"I thought you seemed different lately!" Zach says.

"So what's it like? Ya know, acting like a guy and all but pregnant?" Mike asks.

"Defiantly weird but you get used to it And I hate how my doctor always calls me Ms."

"I'm curious if you don't mind: what are you having?" Zach asks.

"A girl. And my pesky Mom won't leave me alone about names! UGG!"

"Have you thought of any?"

"Bridge suggested Amber. I really like that. But really I just don't know and just want my space about it. I'll chose when I want to."

They nod and we group hug.

Zach's POV.

Cameron's really a girl! Oh! My! God! And he's pregnant! Oh! My! God! Does this mean I'm not gay?
♠ ♠ ♠
I really do hope you guys like this story!! <3 So now they know Cam's a girl and he pregnant. What do you think will happen now? And what do you think is with Zach?
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !! PLEASE!! :D <3 :)