Status: Completed!

Life; It's Just Full of Secrets

A Surprise

ONE MONTH LATER!

Michael's POV.


Today is June 12th. And guess where me and Zach are. The hospital. We're fine but Cameron's baby deiced that she couldn't wait four months and so she's going to come now. At only six months. So here we are. Me, Zach, Cam's parents and Sisters. Cam's Mom is scaring me. She's freaking out real bad; her eyes are huge and she keeps twitching really bad, making odd noises I never knew were possible. But Bridget and Anna are calm, just sitting there on their phones. Their Dad is sitting there all awkward.

"This is crazy. He's in labor and only six months!" Zach exclaims.

A female in the waiting room look at us like 'What?!'

"Yeah, our friend is male and he's having a baby! Got a problem, woman?" I call to her.

"Michael!" Cam's Dad scolds.

The lady turns the other way so she doesn't see us, muttering something that sounds like "Crazy drug addictcts."

"Hey! We are not on drugs woman!" I yell before turning to face the Quisengs. "Hey, where did Zach go?"

"He went to go eat or something and my Dad is walking around." Anna says.

"How long have we been here?" Bridget asks.

"Well, we came here at 12:00 PM and now it's 1 PM. So one hour. It takes a long time you know." I say.

"I know." She goes back to her cell phone.
**********
Zach returns half an hour later and he's calm. But then after sitting there for a few minutes he jumps up and starts exactly what he's been doing for the past month: running around, throwing things and swearing like mad. It's gotten way worse though. Something's wrong with Zach. But what?

"Is he possessed?" Bridget asks.

"I hope not." We all reply as we watch four doctors and a nurse start chasing Zach around. After a bit the four doctors mange to grab him and keep him in place so a nurse can knock him out with a needle.

They drag a unconscious Zach and sit him in the seat beside me. "Is your friend alright?" They ask.

"Honestly, I don't know. He's been like that for the past month." I reply.

"Huh." They look at Zach then go off doing their own things.
**********
I must have fallen asleep 'cause the last I remember is Cam's Dad returning shortly after Zach going crazy and now Zach's waking me up. "Dude, wake up!"

"What time is it?" I ask sleepily.

"12:30 AM. The baby was just born."

This wakes me up. "When?"

"I don't really know anyhting. Right now his family is with him but we can see Cam soon."

"Okay." I stop slouching and sit up.
**********
A few minutes later Cam's family is back. "How are they?" Zach asks.

"Cam is okay. But guess what? We got surprised."

"How?"

"He gave birth to Triplets."

"TRIPLETS?!" We yell.

"Yes. Two girls and a boy. They're all fine. The boy was born at 8 PM, one girl was born at 10 PM and the other girl was born at midnight. They're doing well. They should be home in two weeks."

We nod and go off to Cam's hospital room.

"How ya doing Cam?" Zach asks as we walk in.

"Okay, I guess."

"So you had Triplets. What do they look like?" Zach asks.

"I don't know. I just woke up."

"Oh. Well, what did you name them?" We ask.

"Again, I don't know."

"What do you mean "I don't know"?!"

"I haven't chosen a names beause 1. I wasn't prepared for "her" to come early. And 2. I didn't expect THREE. Plus, I just woke up so I haven't had time to think with all these people running around me."

"Well you should think of a name."

"I'm working on it." Cam raises an eyebrow. "Hmm, I think Amber will be one of the girl's middle name."

"Aww, that's cute." We say.

Cam nods and smiles a little. "Yeah, Amber will be the one's middle name."

"Have you though of a first name?"

He thinks for a few minutes then nods and smiles. "Yeah, Samantha Amber Quiseng for the one."

"Aww that's soo cute!" Zach sequels.

"What about the others?" I ask.

"Hmm, Karmin Noel Quiseng for the other girl, spelt K-a-r-m-i-n, and..." He starts thinking again. After a few minutes he looks over at us and smiles. "And David Allen Quiseng for the boy."

"David as in Zachary David Porter?" Zach asks.

"Allen as in Michael Allen Martinez?" I ask.

He nods. "Yup. Named after you two."

"Aww!!" We give him a small hug.

"We should feel special. We're the first to hear the babies's names. And the boy is named after US!" I say.

Cam laughs. "Sure, whatever will make you happy Allen."
♠ ♠ ♠
So Cam had Triplets! And they were born real early. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !! PLEASE!! :D <3 :)