Status: Will Write Every So Often, Comment For More.

Love Struck.

Introduction.

Just an ordinary girl named Juno, Who cuts every so often and has a wide variety of social groups. Yes, that includes a wide variety of guys she likes as well.

Juno wants a guy who will treat her right. But she thought the last man she was with, would, but it turned out, he was a abusive, drug abuser.

His name was Justin. Justin abused crack and meth. He beat Juno whenever she didn't show up on time, or when what she did, wasn't good enough and that was almost everything. She had bruises and cuts swarming up, down, left and right of her body. He'd slap her across the face, curse in her face. Spit in her hair, punch her in the stomach and call her fat. He'd even cut her with a knife if he had one.

Everyone knew what was going on, but they butted out afraid of getting hurt.

No one messed with Justin. He was tall, muscular and out-of-this-world high out of his mind. He skipped school alot, and cheated on Juno during school, the worse part, she knew it too. All the slutty, show it off girls got him. They were all easy, unlike Juno. She liked keeping her body to herself, she wasnt all out like most girls.

Juno never thought she was good enough for anyone. So she left him, without a note, a goodbye, text or phone call. She just walked out.

When Juno started her sophmore year in high school, she knew things had to be cleared up. So she put on what she usually did, and walked out of her house, knowing once she walked into school, and people saw the evidence of abuse, it would start all over again.

Juno just wants someone who won't use her, who won't cheat on her, and definatly not abuse her. She's not like any other ordinary girl. She wants what everyone else does. Thier one true love to come by, and sweep her off her feet and save her from this messed up life.

But who will be that one guy to do that?

Juno has her eyes out for that one guy. Who will it be?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment.
Is it good?