Can It Be?

Pain Once Again

I was still hurting from being used all my life and was afriad of getting closer. I'd proabaly just get hurt once again but I wanted to take that chance cuz that's what my heart was telling me. I didn't know if she was bi or striaght so I decided to bring up the subject. I asked her if she was striaght or not and when she said that she was striaght my heart sank in my chest. I hid my feelings of wanting to cry and scream out, "I'm in love with you!" but I just faked a smile and contiuned talking to her. I went to one of my friends and told him how I felt about her and he said that it would be ok. She was the one that understood me more than anyone and most of the time I didn't have to say anything and she would know that something was wrong. So I went to Andy, who now knew my secret of how I was in love with her. I soon thought I was in love with Andy then, but after the tears I realized that my heart was crying for her. I felt so stupid now, thinking about all the times I told her that I was in love with Andy when my heart was really screaming,"I'm in love with you!" I cried more then, knowing that she would never love me no matter what, cuz she was straight. Everytime I cired then, I told my Mom that it was cuz of Andy, I told everyone that if they asked me why I was crying. I had to lie to her also, I didn't want her to know that that day in the gym I was crying because of her. I couldn't help but daydreaming about being with her, how it would've been if she was in love with me. When she said that she was never kissed before, I wanted to be the one to kiss her and then when she told me that a boy kissed her, I cried for I thought I would lose her. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to tell her, even if she would never speak to me again, I couldn't keep my feelings inside, I couldn't keep lying to the one I loved, it hurt too much. So a few days later, I told her my feelings and I found out something that changed my life forever....
♠ ♠ ♠
I wonder if I would've told her a long time ago if things would've been different.....