Can It Be?

Should've Told Her Earlier

When I told her, I was so sure she would hate me, saying, "EWW!" but she didn't. She said that she had a crush on me too and it made me smile. But, it quickly faded for she had a boyfriend. I said that I would wait for her and always be by her side, and I will always will, but then I asked her if she still had a crush on me and she said she didn't for she had him. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my face. I just left her there, running to my room to cry under the bed, nothing but her in my mind. I had a dream that made me wake up smiling, a dream of me telling her earlier, me being with her. We were so happy in that dream I thought it was real. When I woke up, it wasn't ans I realized that it was just a dream, the tears feel once again, but I will just hide my feelings inside and smile for her, so that she will not frown for me. I don't want to kill that smile that takes me to heaven. She had someone that will be there for her, and I envy him that he will have her love. I was so stupid to think that I had no purpose in life, that no one would love me, but she was infront of me all along and my ghost aches for her touch but for now, it will hide in the dark where the tears will fall as she lies in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
My heart aches with pain and saddness but I won't let her know, I want her to be happy, I'd do anything for her....