Status: Slow

Between Borders

Avira Hart is strong, loving, smart, and dangrouse. And is the exact opposite from her sister Ursula who is kind, quite, broken, and misunderstood. Avira was born with good intentions and into a loving mothers embrace, Ursula was born from a mistress and unloved by the mother and hated by the father. Her father loathed her since she was dropped off on the doorstep. He resented her because his wife closed him off and didn't go near him. The father turned and took it out on the child. However Avira loved this child as a sister and came to protect her. However, Ursula began to fear men and once they found out they were being moved from Brixton and sent to seperate schools Hogwarts and Beauxbatons Ursula broke down at the thought of going to a school with boys without her sister not wanting to deal with being bullied. Avira agreed to change places as to keep her sister safe but little did she know that this one act of kindness could perhaps change her life.

Ps. Story belongs to J.K. Rowling characters i have edited to what I need. Also they are older then J.K. Rowling made them so in first year there 12/13, 2nd year 13/14, 3rd year 14/15 and so on.
The characters and places I made are my own so please don't use them. Cool Enjoy.
  1. Letter
    Intro
  2. Plan