Status: Comments = Updates

The Pier

Messed with the Wrong Person

Helena's POV

I was at the Pier walking, trying to find my new victim, as I looked around I laid eyes on a man clearly a foot taller than me. His wardrobe showed that he owned money, I took a deep breath before I made my way over to him. I know what you’re thinking right, who the hell is this person and what is she doing? Well, to put it short, I have kids, twins to be exact, and after my parents kicked me out, no one would hire me. My dad had enough connection to let anyone know that if someone hired me, they would pay with their lives. And to what I am doing, I learned how to pickpocket, and so far I haven’t gotten caught, and now this tall man is my victim.

I walked quicker to make it seem like I was trying to catch up to someone, since there were so many people at the pier at this time of year. As I got closer I realized who he was, he was the Rev, a gang member from Avenged Sevenfold, the most wanted and dangerous gang in California. I began to have second thoughts, but then I thought of my twins and I knew I had to do this. So I pretended to bump into him, “I’m sorry!” I exclaimed, as I turned away from him and ran raising my hand pretending to wave someone down. Once I was out of sight, I leaned against the wall, of the buildings alley, I looked around before I took the wallet out of my pocket, and I opened his wallet to find at least 300 bucks inside. I gasped, “Wow”.

The money would last me a while.

Jimmy’s POV

The guys and I decided to take the girls to the Pier; I was single, but decided to take one of the harlots that we owned. The pier was completely filled to the brim with people, being it summer it was to be expected. I stood to the side of one of the rides since I didn’t want to ride, I see a petite girl running or something, I guessed she was trying to catch up to someone. In her hurry she bumped into me, I didn’t say anything, but she did, “I’m sorry!” she exclaimed over her shoulder. She continued to run towards the town, and raised her hand trying to wave whoever down. After she was out of sight the guy and girls came down from the ride, the guys wanted to eat.

We walked over to the nearest restaurant, which ended up being a seafood restaurant, by the end of our dinner; I was going to put some money down, when I didn’t feel my wallet. “Rev, you okay?” Syn asked, I scratched my head in confusion, “I was sure I brought my wallet, I mean I bought a fricking cotton candy” that’s when it hit me. I hit the table with my fists, “Damn it!” I screamed, the restaurant quieted down. Everyone knew who we were, so when there was an outburst like that especially from me, they cowered in fear.

Shadows stood up, “Get back to eating” immediately everyone continued their lives, “Okay so what’s with the outburst” I sighed, “My walled was stolen, by some chick that bumped into me” Johnny then said, “So it was a pickpocket” I nodded.

Normal POV

I practically ran to the store to get the necessities for me and the twins, I knew I had to make this money last so I bought baby shampoo, some fruit, wipes, and towels. About an hour later, I was walking back into the small forest and walked until I got to the small clearing, at the end of the clearing was a small cave to fit three people, I had it covered with leaves so that nothing could come in and disturb my twins. I placed the bags on the ground and moved the leaves to the side, as soon as I did my 3 yr. old twins ran to me, “Mommy!” they yelled in unison. I smiled, “Hey babies” I picked them up, “I brought some goodies, but first is bath time” they nod, I put them down, I grabbed the bags with towels and the rest in the cave.

I grabbed what I needed and walked hand in hand with the twins to the river, I sat down Adele on the patch of grass near the river and placed a couple of toys I found one day with her to play with, “Stay here until I am done” I undressed along with Adam and slipped into the river, and extended my arms for Adam, he jumped and I caught him, I placed him down into the water where it reached his chest, I got on my knees and began to bathe him, while I was doing that had the feeling was watching me, which was never a good sign.

Jimmy’s POV

After leaving the restaurant I didn’t go back to the mansion, I had decided to walk around Huntington Beach to see if I saw the little bitch that stole my wallet. For an hour and a half, I walked around almost giving up when I saw her walking out the grocery store, “Found you” I smirked. I followed her until she got to the edge of a forest, I furrowed my eyebrows confused, and ‘She lived here?’ I thought. She continued to walk until she was in the clearing. I was going to confront her and probably hurt her, but then I heard the one word that made me stop, “Mommy!” I hear two voices say. I then see her, grab some belongings she bought and then walk towards the forest again, I ran as quickly as I could to catch up to them.

When I got there, I saw here put on of the kids on the patch of grass, and then she started to undress, my eyes began to widen. I stared at every inch of her body, her toned legs, slim waist, her voluptuous breasts, her heart shaped face, and her breast length brunette hair. She began to bathe the little boy she makes him laugh, as she pours water over him, he splashes her, and soon she is done bathing him. After watching her bathe the kids, she bathed herself and I couldn’t look away, the anger I had for her was gone, but a new feeling came over which was lust, I wanted her for myself and I knew a way to get her.

Normal POV

I was done bathing myself, so once I was changed I packed everything I used and walked back to the cave in the towels since I had washed my clothes. Once we got back to the cave, I placed a rope between two tree branches and placed our clothes on it to dry. I dropped the towel and placed it on the rope as well, Adele, Adam and I were sitting on a large blanket. I placed the fruit and drinks that I bought to eat on the blanket. Now you may be asking yourself why I was nude, we only have one set of clothes to wear, so being in the nude is kind of the only option, I’ve gotten used to it after 2 years. Anyways I lay on my back and looked towards the trees, I saw movement. I sat up quickly, “Stay here Adele and Adam ok?” I said, they nod their heads as they eat. I walked over to where I saw movement, when I did I was suddenly pushed against the tree, “Well, look what we have here, a little street rat” I was scared, I was nude and the bark against my back was hurting me. I looked up to see the man’s face when I gasped, “So you remember me?” I nod.

“You know, I would’ve killed you by now, but the fact that you stole from me to raise two kids, I can see where you’re coming from” He said, I looked at him scared and confused, “My mom was a single parent” He was still pressed up against me, he raised his hand to caress my cheek. “Please let me go” I whispered, he sighed “I wish I could, but I have an offer, a deal of sorts” I began to shake, “Your cold, here have my shirt” he took off his shirt and offered it to me, with a shaky hand I grabbed it and put it on me.

“What do you want?” I asked, in fear of what he would want from me, within seconds he wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed my hands on his chest to place some space between us, “You, my dear” “What?” I stuttered, “I want you to be mine and in return you will have a home, clothes and everything you need for you and the twins” I shook my head, “What would it entail being yours?” I asked slightly afraid of the answer, he smirked, “Your body, soul, and mind will belong to me to do whatever I please. Although I don’t think that would be a problem since you have two children”

“I don’t know” “Do you want to be homeless for the rest of your lives?” I shook my head no, “Then this is your only option, just say yes” I sighed, I wanted a better lives for my babies, but would be giving myself to this man, a gang member be the right choice. “Would I belong to you and just you right?” he nods his head, and with that I knew I had made my decision, “Okay” he smiled, “Let’s get your things and go” I nod, I had given my soul to the devil.

I walked in front of him, since I wasn’t really comfortable him touching me, but soon I won’t have a choice, Adele and Adam saw me, “Mommy where you go?” “Nowhere sweetie” Adam nodded, but then Adele asked, “Who he?” she was standing in front of the Rev, Adam then stomped over there and stood next to Adele, “Go away, big tree” he then tried pushing him, but with no avail. “Adam, stop, he is a nice man” Adam stopped but had his arms crossed as if not believing me.

“Why he here?” I sighed, “He is here to take us home” Adam furrowed his eyebrows, “We is home” The Rev the decided to answer, “No, a real home with a bed and a backyard, and toys and food. You get to live with me, so nothing happens to you” “Will you look after them while I get the stuff” he nods.

Jimmy’s POV

When she left to the small cave, Adele and Adam stood there in front of me, Adele looking up at me curiously and Adam looking at me with his arms crossed which I thought was funny, since I guess he thought he was the man of the family. She came back and that’s when I thought I don’t know her name, “Before we go, I want know, what’s your name?” I asked, “Oh my name is Helena Gomez” as soon as those words left her mouth I knew who she was.

Her parents are one of the most powerful people in California, second to us of course, but being senators would make second powerful. Anyway, there was a press conference saying how their daughter had died, fake tears and such what made me not really believe them in the first place. I nodded, “Your parents said you were dead” she looked away. “I know after they found out I was pregnant, they kicked me out and said that they would make my life hell” she said, “Which was true since I can’t get a job anywhere, unless they wanted their business to be shut down”

I took a breath and waved my hand suggesting following me, Helena grabbed both kids’ hands, and walked with me to take them to the car. Before we made it out, “Wait, just let me put some clothe on for the little ones” I sighed. “Wait for me here, and I will get the car. If I find out you ran away I will find you and I will not hesitate to hurt you or them”

Helena’s POV

I nodded scared of him hurting my babies, I put their clothes back on since they dried fairly quickly. Once I was done I put on shorts since The Rev’s shirt was long, I sat down with Adam and Adele on my lap. A couple of minutes later, a black SUV arrived and parking in front of us, I see him get out of the car and with another shirt on, which I assume he had in his car. He helped me bring everything to the car, and strapped the kids in, while I sat in the passenger seat.

He reversed the car and started the car towards the house, I looked back to the place I used to call home for the past three years, and I knew my life is going to change whether for the worse or better.

Narrator’s POV

On the ride to the mansion, Helena couldn’t fathom as to why he wanted her, she was dirty, impure, and a single mother, but to him, she was beautiful, and he needed somewhat of a trophy wife, so that the guys would stop harassing him about having a permanent whore on his side. The ride to the mansion was a quiet one; neither said a sword in fear of the other, the children in the back looked curiously at the two adults who avoided each other’s gaze like the plague.

Jimmy’s POV

We arrived at the mansion, faster than I anticipated, “Stay here, I am going to get them ready for you, and then I’ll come get you” she nodded. I walked inside, “Hey Jimbo, where were you?” Brian asked, I shrugged, “Out and about, where’s Shads?” Brian pointed upstairs, “Okay thanks” I walked upstairs and walked into Shadow’s office. He looked up from his desk, “There you are, what’s wrong?” he asked, he always knew when something was wrong. “Nothing, I found the pickpocket” he smirked, “You did, where is she?” “In the car, but I made a deal with her” He smirked, “And?” I chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another First Chapter.