Status: Comments = Updates

The Pier

A Moment with Shadows

Jimmy’s POV

“Well, for the rest of her life she belongs to me” Shadows raised his eyebrows, “Oh?” I nod, “Yeah, and I found out that she has kids, and the most important thing is that she’s Helena Gomez” I said nonchalantantly. He stopped what he was doing, “Your lying” I shook my head, “She is in the car right now, and with her two kids” “Kids?” “Yeah, the reason her parents said she was dead, because she was pregnant, and didn’t want her to ruin their image” he shook his head in disbelief. “You know we can blackmail her parents into giving us money, in order to keep our mouth shuts”

“That’s what I was thinking” “So what are you waiting for bring her in, we will make her welcome and when the time comes, we kill her or you keep her” I nod. I walk back downstairs to see Brian and Zack looking out the window to see my car where Helena was. I sneaked up behind them, “What are you doing?!” they jumped at my sudden voice, I laughed. “Asshole, we were looking at the girl you have in your car”

“Oh her, yeah, she’s the one that pickpocketed me” Brian then asked “Do we get to play with her” usually when we ‘play’ it means torture. I shake my head, “No, she’s mine. Although you do you get to be uncles.” Both Brian and Zack looked confused, I just chuckled and walked out the door, with both guys following behind me. Helena was sitting on the passenger seat, with Adele playing with her hair, and Adam holding her hand. I walked over to her door, “Come on, you got people to meet and then we have to get you things for your permanent stay” she nods, and hands me Adele, “Hi Jimmy” she giggles and hugs my neck, I smile. “Hi Delly” “Delly?” “Yeah that’s your nickname” Helena was already at my side with Adam in her arms, “Let’s go meet your uncles” Adele’s eyes sparkled.

Helena’s POV

When The Rev told Adele they were going to meet their uncles, I was surprised that he was going the whole nine yards with the whole deal. He was acting as if he was going to be their dad. In a way I was afraid that they would get attached to him, and that one day he’ll get bored of me and kill me and my twins. I knew I couldn’t allow that so I knew I had to make sure here didn’t get bored of me, in any way, I cringe at the thought of what I had to do. I walked in behind the Rev, “Guys, here I want you to meet someone” at that point four other men walked into the living room, in which I assumed since there was a couch and a television.

The four men, walked up to us an introduced themselves, “Hello, Matt, this is Brian, Zack, an Johnny” The Rev saw that I was hiding behind him and placed his arms around my waist to have me next to him. I slightly waved since I still had Adam in my arms, Adam looked at all the guys warily, he wasn’t sure if they could be trusted. Johnny being the shortest and less intimidating walked up first and held his hand out. “Hi, I am Uncle Johnny” I shakily held my hand out and shake, Adam was a little hesitant and turned away, is sighed, “Sorry, for that he doesn’t do well with new people” he shrugged, “That’s okay I understand, I mean they both are moving into something completely different, it’s understandable” I nod, “Look, it’s been a long day, I think you guys should take a nap or something” the Rev said, and he resorted to escorting me into his room, or what I at least assume is his room. “Welcome to my room” he said, as he laid down onto eh bed. I stood there awkwardly as Adam grabbed onto me and Adele grabbed onto my legs.

He looked up, “You can lie down or something” he said, “Where will Adam and Adele sleep, the bed isn’t big enough” I said, hoping he wouldn’t get mad for the fact. He sighed, “There’s a couple of guestrooms we can turn into their room” I nod, “But for now they will do with what we have here” he got up from the bed and went into his drawer and got some sweatpants and a baggy shirt. He handed them to me and led me to the bathroom, Adam at my heels, Adele on the other hand jumped on the bed and placed her head on the pillow. “Come on Adam, let mom change into the pj’s”

Adam shook his head, “No, I want to stay with mom” I sighed, “it’s okay, I won’t take long” Adam closed the door on his face, “Adam, you have to be nice to him, he’s giving us a home and a bed” I said, as I kneel down to see his face. He sniffed, “He made you sad, I no like you sad” I smiled, “I’m not sad, I’m just worried as to why he wants us here” he looks at me confused, “Maybe when you get older you’ll understand” The Rev knocked on the door, “What’s taking so long?” he asked annoyed.

“Sorry, I’m almost done” I said through the door, I changed quickly and opened the door to the Rev standing there with his arms crossed. He gestured for me to get on the bed, and I did, Adam lay in between of me and Jimmy so he wouldn’t touch me. Adam and Adele fell asleep pretty quickly, and the Rev and I stayed awake for a couple of more minutes until he said, “I’m not going to hurt you, unless you give me a reason to, like if you try to run away” I tensed, Adam felt it in his sleep and tighten his hold on me, “I won’t” I whispered, “I have too much to lose if I do”. Moments later he said, “Good, you seem like a good girl so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt”

The Next Morning

I woke up with Adam poking my side, “What is it Adam?” I asked, “I gotta go potty” he whispered since The Rev was still asleep, I sighed got off the be with Adam in tow and made our way to the bathroom, “Come on” I said, “You have to do it by yourself, you’re a big boy now” he looked a little scared, but he tried, he was able to pull his pants down, but couldn’t hold it anymore and had an accident, he looked to the ground, “I sorry mommy” I knelt down, “That’s okay baby” I said caressing his face, “You’re almost a big boy, we’ll try next time” he nodded. “You still have to go?” I asked, and Adam nodded, I took his pants and underwear off and placed him on the toilet, I took his pants ad underwear and placed them on the sink to wash.

Adam swung his legs as he finished going to the bathroom, Adele walked into the bathroom rubbing her eyes, “Mommy?” she asked, “I’m right here sweetie, your brother is going potty” she nodded and raised both her hands with her eyes still closed, I picked her up and placed her on the counter. After Adam was done Adele needed to use the bathroom, I was going to help her, but she wanted to do it herself, and she did, much to her brother’s dismay. I sighed, “Let’s give you a bath” I said to Adam, right before I was able to turn on the water, and I heard a yell, a thud and angry footsteps. “Helena!” he yelled, I tensed but continued to help Adele clean herself up before waking out of the bathroom, “I’m right here” I said softly, he looked angry.

“Where were you?” he asked, “the bathroom, Adam needed to go” he looked at me suspiciously before he asked, “What took so long?” “Adam had an accident and Adele woke up after, and I was going to give Adam a bath” he nodded, pleased with my answer, “I’ll go give the them a bath go make breakfast for everybody” I hesitated for a second since I didn’t really trust him, “I said now Helena” he said sternly. I made my way out the door when I heard Adam’s feet after me, “Mommy where you go?” The Rev stood by the door, “She’s going to make breakfast, now come on so I can give you a bath” Adam held onto my legs looking up at me, “Go Adam, and I’ll make your favorite” his favorite pancakes didn’t seem to faze him at all, like he didn’t want me to leave his sights, I nudged him towards The Rev, but Adam shook his head, at this point The Rev became aggravated and just grabbed Adam by the waist, “Go Helena” he said before turning his back to me, Adam hitting him and crying, tears glazed my eyes, an made my way to the kitchen.

I made it to the kitchen feeling like the worst mother in the world, “You’re doing this for Adam and Adele, they need a better future” I kept repeating myself. I looked through all the cupboards to find what I needed to make pancakes, eggs and bacon. By the time I was done, a pair of arms circled themselves around my legs; I looked down to see Adam. Adele walked by The Rev, “Mommy is pancakes ready?” Adele asked her eyes shining for them; I nodded and placed two plates for them. I realized that Adele had become more independent, I frowned, she was only three going on four, Adam on the other hand had become more clingy, ever since the Rev came into our lives yesterday things had begun to change and I wasn’t sure if I like it or not.

The Rev sat at the at the table while Adam and Adele on the stools, I placed a plate in front of him and another four around the table, “Go wake up the others” he demanded, I sighed and walked up the stairs and knock on all their doors to tell them breakfast was ready, the only problem I had was when Matt almost hit me with the door. I walked back into the kitchen to see Adam and Adele both faces covered in syrup; I smiled and went to go wipe the syrup of their faces.

Narrator’s POV

The men of Avenged Sevenfold stared in front of them the pancakes that Helena had made, it had been long since they had any type of homemade meal, and even if The Rev made her do it, they were surprised her to be so submissive. They saw her leave the kitchen with both her children and when she did that’s when Syn decided to ask, “So what are we going to do with the girl and the brats?” The Rev glared, “She is mine, so no one” he pointed to Syn and Zacky, “and I mean no one touches her” Shadows chuckled, and said, “Yeah, but anyways we’re going to blackmail her parents” Christ, Syn and Zacky had smirks on their faces when they heard Shadows’ idea.

After finishing their breakfast Vengeance patted his stomach, “Man, that was the best, if she can make awesome breakfast, I wonder what she can make for dinner” Christ snorted, “Only you would be thinking about food” Vengeance punched him on the arm. “When do you plan on contacting her parents, and whose going to give you their number?” Christ asked, “I was going to say that maybe Helena could give it to us” Shadows said towards The Rev, he sighed, “I’ll try”

He left the guys in the kitchen and headed upstairs to the bedroom, when he entered the bedroom he saw Helena putting on her clothes from when she was in the forest, and the Adam and Adele were still in their dirty clothes, The Rev sighed, “I need to buy you guys clothes, but I’m too lazy to the mall so, Shadows will be taking you” Helena nodded at his request, “You know, you don’t have to be scared, I’m not going to hurt you” She sighed, “I know, but I don’t have freedom to say what I want so I keep my mouth shut, I don’t plan on getting punished anytime soon. It’s like being back at home” she finished, she wasn’t expecting him to hear that since she said it under her breath, but he heard it and made it seem like he didn’t. He went into Shadows’ office and asked him if he could go to the mall with Helena and the kids so she can buy for her and the kids. Shadows nodded, thinking that this was the perfect opportunity to get some information out of her.

Helena, Adam and Adele were already waiting by the door for Shadows, “Let’ go” he said as he passed them, Helena followed quietly, “Where we going?” asked Adele, “To the store to buy new clothes” Shadows answered. Helena was a little afraid of Shadows, since he was very large and muscular and could probably hurt her more than any of the other guys could, so she knew she had tread lightly when around him. Once they got the mall they walked around the mall specifically looking for stores that had clothes for children, it took a while to find out where the good stores were, but they found it, once Adam and Adele had enough clothes to last them a lifetime it was Helena’s turn. Helena wasn’t very picky so she bought what she needed, during their checkout Shadows decided to ask her about her home life, “Helena?” he asked, she looked at him, “Yes?”

Helena’s POV

I looked at Shadows after he called me, I was putting all of the bags in the back of the car, while he placed Adam and Adele in their car seats, “How come your parents said that you were dead?” he asked, he was blunt and very forward, I sighed, “Do I have to tell you?” I asked, he nodded his face stony and blank, “Their reason for my “death” are those two kids right there” I said, “Adam and Adele?” I nodded, “They didn’t like the fact that I got pregnant by my ex, and they made him break up with me and kicked me out, they couldn’t tarnish their image of having a teenage mother as a daughter so they made it up” I finished, now sitting on the passenger seat.

“Does anyone know the truth?” I shook my head, “I changed my hair and wear glasses now, so no” I said. I furrowed my eyebrows, “Is it okay for me to ask why you are asking?” he smirked and said, “No, but there is one more thing I have to ask” I nodded for him to continue, “I need their number” I scoffed, “They probably changed it, my dad had a tendency to have affairs and the women would call the office and house, so I don’t know it” I saw Shadows clench the steering wheel, his knuckled turning white, I tensed for a moment knowing what was coming next, and closed my eyes prepared for it.

“You can open your eyes, I’m not going to hurt you” I peeked just to make sure he wasn’t playing a trick like my father would. When I saw that it was okay, opened my eyes, “Your parents made you this way didn’t they?” he asked, I nodded ashamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second Chapter, Hope you like it.

I hope you Comment.

I'd Like to thank all of my Silent Readers ans Subscribers.

Image

RIP Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan

Always in our hearts.