Status: Finally updated! Yay! Hope you enjoy. New chapted will be up soon! :)

Everything About You

One Thing

It was a beautiful winter day in the UK and I had taken advantage of my boyfriend’s absence for the past hour while he was at work, to begin reading “The Perks of Being a Wallflower.” I was sitting on the rim of the water fountain that was just outside of the building my boyfriend was in. I was so captivated by the book that I hadn’t heard my name being called out.

“Mia. MIA!” I held up my pointer finger in the direction the voice was coming from. I finished the sentence I was reading and I stuck my index finger in the book to mark my place. I slowly looked up and smiled.

“Yes, Harry?”

“The tour bus is about to leave.”

“Okay, be there in a minute.” I called back.

I put my book in my back pack and placed the camera strap around my neck. You see, I wasn’t a very technical person; I had never been into sciences. I was always more of a musical, photography, art freak person. I had also played soccer for a few years when I was younger, but those days were very much over now.

I was about to stand up when I was caught off guard. Harry had scooped me up in his arms and he now cradled me like you would with a baby. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders so I wouldn’t fall.

I smiled up at him and giggled, as I held up my camera to capture his smile that now mirrored mine. He kissed my forehead, then lightly on my lips. He carefully leaned down so I could grab my back pack before he headed in the direction of the bus.

We had reached the bus and as I walked up the stairs Harry grabbed my hand to help me up. As I stepped inside all the boys were already there.

I stopped in the doorway and smiled. “How was it boys?” Liam looked up at me. “Good. You’ll be happy to know that we will be touring Australia later in the year, which means you get to visit your friends and your Aunty.”

I smiled, but then a sudden sadness came over me. I looked down at the floor so no one could see my eyes as they filled with tears. I sniffled. This would be my first time visiting my Aunty without my mother being there. My mother had been diagnosed with breast cancer shortly after my birthday last year, and unfortunately passed away a few days after Christmas. I was still trying to get over it, and the fact that my dad had left us made it more difficult.

Liam spoke again, quieter this time, “Oh, love. I am so sorry.”

I looked up at him and smiled as I wiped my eyes. “It’s fine Liam. I’m just still trying to get over it that’s it all. Don’t feel bad please; it’s not your fault.”

He nodded, but I knew he felt bad for mentioning it, but he shouldn’t feel that way.

I felt a set of arms around wrap around my waist. I looked behind me and Harry stood there, resting his head on my shoulder. He noticed my eyes were red.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” I turned around in his arms and looked at him.

“It’s nothing my love.” I kissed him, a light peck. “I was just thinking about how I won’t be seeing my mother when we go down to Australia.”

“Oh, hun.” He hugged me tightly and kissed my neck as he did. I smiled as he pulled away.
The bus driver came up the stairs. “Oh, I think we should move.” I said to Harry. We both moved over to the free seats in the bus and Harry sat, but I stayed standing.

“You okay?” He asked. “Yes, I just want to put my bag away.”

Liam was looking down as I passed him and I placed my hand lightly on his cheek so he would look at me. “Please don’t feel bad Liam. It was just me being an emotional wreck.” He smiled and it was reassuring. I hugged him and walked to the back of the bus to place my bag in my bed.

I had gone to the bathroom to clean the mascara off my cheeks; I really needed to get water proof mascara. I laughed quietly to myself. I examined my face, my auburn hair that fell down the sides of my face in long curls. My dull green eyes. My freckles that lightly covered my nose. My mouth. My teeth. Then finally my face as a whole. I could never imagine what Harry saw in me.

I let out a sigh before opening the door. As I walked back out to the boys, I looked straight at Harry and giggled as I saw what was going on. He had his head back, a rose in his mouth and he was lying down with one leg propped up. He stared at Zayn, who had a sketchbook on the table in front of him.

“Paint me like one of your French girls!” Harry said dramatically, and he flicked his hair back. This time I burst out laughing.

“Oh dear!” I said. Harry, who looked completely serious, as if what was going on was normal, looked straight at me and winked.

“You like?” I laughed as he grinned cheekily. He held out the rose to me.

I playfully fanned myself with my hand, and I faked a swoon.

“Oh, Harry. You are TOO… romantic.” I hesitated on the last word and the boys burst out into fits of laughter, as did I. Harry sat up and flicked his hair once more, and in a completely serious tone spoke, “I regret nothing!”

I laughed and went to sit down beside him, grabbing the rose as I did. Before I could sit on the seat Harry had already pulled me onto his lap. I kissed him on the lips, and as I did a chorus of “oooohhhhh’s” and a wolf-whistle came from behind us. I giggled half way through the kiss, than pecked him once before pulling away. I sat back so I was lying long ways on the couch with my legs making a bridge over Harry’s. He had his hand lazily propped on my knees and was softly caressing my leg. The boys were bantering back and forth between each other, jokingly of course, although I had absolutely no clue what about.

I stared at Harry. I watched his face, the way I had with mine before. His green, blue eyes lit up when he spoke of what he loved and every so often they took a glance at me. His soft, brown curls that framed his face perfectly. His gorgeous smile that always made my heart skip a beat. Harry was beautiful; he was so far from dull. He was interesting, he was funny and he was kind. I always felt so dull compared to him. I would never get it.

The bus had left to make one last stop before we headed off to the airport and it was going to be a few hours on the bus. It grew dark outside and my eyes grew weak. I tried fighting them every time they closed, but I eventually gave in. I don’t know why, but that night I dreamt about the day I met Harry and the boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOOH! I know I never finish my stories but I have a feeling this will be the first one I do finish. I have a great direction for this and I hope you all enjoy reading it! :D
Thanks xo