Status: Finally updated! Yay! Hope you enjoy. New chapted will be up soon! :)

Everything About You

Bloom

I woke up to a low humming sound and as I listened closer I noticed my phone on the bed side table was vibrating. Harry was still fast asleep next to me so I reached over as slow as possible so I wouldn’t wake him.

“Hello?” My voice was croaky, I sounded terrible.

“Mia? Hello. Are you okay? You don’t sound good.” It was Scooter and I could hear Justin in the background.

“Oh, wow. Hey Scooter! I am actually not so well unfortunately. I’m in hospital getting checked for breast cancer.” I heard a quite gasp from the other end and something fall over in the background.

“Justin! Stop! I am trying to talk to Mia!” Scooter scolded Justin like you would a young child. “SORRY!” I heard him yell back. “Wow, Mia. That is… wow. I don’t even know what to say. I’m sorry. Do they know anything yet? When will you find out?”

I ran my fingers through my hair as I pulled my knees to my chest and rested my head on them. My head was killing!

“Um… well. I only got in yesterday but they are fast tracking the results for me so I know what it is today.”

Scooter quietly cussed before letting out a deep sigh. “This probably isn’t the best time to call you then is it?”

“No. It’s a perfect time. If you have good news, tell me now because I need some.”

He let out a chuckle before speaking, “I actually have very good news for you. Okay, so you know how we recorded a demo of a couple of your original songs? Well, I have been showing them to a lot of people and Sony wants to sign you!”

A huge smile crept across my face and I had to pull the blanket to my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

“Are you SERIOUS?!” Harry stirred next to me. “That is awesome. I can’t believe this Scooter! Thank you for everything you have done for me. I can’t begin to tell you how much this means to me.”

“You deserve it. You’re amazing and when you have a talent as good as yours, it shouldn’t go to waste.” I bit my lip to stop the tears that were coming.

I heard the door open and as I turned I saw the Doctor walk in.

“Hey Scooter, I have to go. The doctor is here. I’ll call you when I know. Bye!” I shut off the phone and Harry was suddenly wide awake and alert next to me.

The Doctor looked down at me and smiled. He looked as though he was very young, and I had to say he was quite handsome. Harry’s arm instantly went around me and I leaned back to rest my head on his shoulder.

“Good morning.” He smiled.

“Is it?” Harry mumbled under his breath, thinking no one would hear.

“My name is Tim and I’ll be your doctor for today.”

“It’s nice to meet you Tim.” I shook his hand, as did Harry. “If you’re about to tell me the results of the test do you mind if I call my Aunt and Uncle so they can listen in as well?”

He nodded, “of course. Go ahead.”

I picked up my phone and dialled the number of their house. A croaky voice answered, “Hello?”

“Hi Zayn, I was wondering if you could give the phone to Tracey. It’s Mia.”

“She’s not here, sorry love. I’m pretty sure she should be at the hospital by now though. She left ages ago.”

“Oh, alright. Thanks Zayn.”

He lowered his voice & I could tell by how he spoke next he was upset. “Do you know what’s wrong yet?”

“No, but the doctor is here now to give me the results so you can listen in if you want.”

I heard mumbling then the skid of a chair along the floor, then a few hushing noises.

At that moment, almost too perfect timing, my Aunt and Uncle burst through the door.

“Have you found out anything yet sweetie… oh?” Tracey looked up at the Doctor that stood their patiently waiting.

He answered her instead of waiting on me, “No. I was just about to tell her.” He smiled politely. “You guys should sit down.” My Aunt and Uncle did as he said and the Doctor proceeded to tell us what it was.

I felt Harry’s arm tighten around my waist.

“Okay!” He took in a deep breath. “So, the results are good and bad. The bad news is that this thing is in fact cancer. The good news is we have found it at a very early stage so we can take you into the operating theatre to remove it before it spreads further.”

In that moment I literally heard a sigh of relief from everybody listening in. First from Harry, then my Uncle Rob and Aunt Tracey. I heard a quiet cuss word from the other end of the phone that sounded like Niall.

“Oh my word.” Tracey was crying. “Oh, this is the best news ever. Oh wow.” Rob had his arms around her to comfort her.

I sat there in shock at the news I hadn’t expected to hear while Harry had his head in his hands. “What time do I have to be operated on?”

“We have to take you to the theatre in just under an hour. We want to get this removed as quickly as possible.”

I took in a deep breath and let out a long sigh. “Okay. Well, I need to do this so I guess I’ll be going into the theatre. I just want this to go away.”

The Doctor nodded and turned and headed for the door to inform the other Doctors and nurses of what was happening.

I turned to Harry and was looking at me with exhausted eyes. “Baby, you should go home. Get a good rest. Come back after the operation.”

He groaned as if he was battling with himself, whether he should stay or not. I placed my hand in his curls and ran my fingers through them. “Harry, I know you don’t want to but it’s okay. I’ll be okay. I promise.”

“What if you’re not okay? What if something happens and I’m not here?!” He spat out at me.

I placed my hands on each side of his face so he would look at me; I hated it when he was like this. “Harry. You need sleep, okay? I will be okay. Nothing bad will happen. Please, trust me. I have had this done before. There is hardly any risk.” He pouted at me like a young child would when they were upset or getting in trouble, but he nodded in agreement.

Harry watched as I got wheeled into the theatre and as the doors closed his head dropped and he turned and walked away.

The last thing I remembered was counting down from ten before completely blacking out.

I woke up and although my eyes wouldn’t open I could feel myself being wheeled along the corridor and there was a slight pressure on my hand but I couldn’t make out what it was.

After a couple of minutes I fell into a deep sleep again before waking up in my hospital room.

HARRY’S P.O.V
I heard a small groan and I felt the bed move beneath where I lay my head; as I looked up Mia’s eyes slowly fluttered open. I watched as she tried to push herself up and as she did she let out a sharp his.

“Mia. Babe, don’t try moving. You have stitches under your arm.” She looked so out of as she slowly gazed at the stitched up cut.

She lay down again and squeezed her eyes shut. “I want to sit up Harry.”

“Alright babe. Hold on.” I helped pull her up more on the bed and used the bed switch to put the bed into an upward position.

I looked at her and she was tired I could tell. “How are you feeling love?”

She turned her head to look at me and smiled, “I feel weirdly happy.” She giggled. “I think it’s the gas they used to put me to sleep.” She had a goofy smile on her face and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“How are your stitches feeling?” Her brows went together.

“They feel really tight, and it hurts to move.” She winced as a shot of pain went through her.

“I know baby, I know.” I rubbed the back of her hand with my thumbs and we stayed in silence like that for an hour as she rested her eyes.

It was a quiet afternoon in the hospital when I heard a loud outburst of laughter from the hall. The loud noise shocked Mia and she was all of a sudden alert.

“Who’s that?” She squinted as the sun from the window shone into her eyes. She put her hand up to shield it so I walked over to close the curtains. The boys burst in through the door and Mia’s head instantly snapped around in the direction of the boys.

“You boys frightened me. I was asleep.” The boys laughed and so did Mia, but as Mia did she winced again. I wish I could take her pain away but I couldn’t and it killed me that I was so helpless.

Zayn went in for a bear hug when Mia put up a finger. “Sorry guys, I can’t. I’m in too much pain.” Zayn apologised quietly and sat at the end of her bed legs crossed at her feet.

The rest of the boys gathered around her sitting on different sides of the bed; Louis sat by me and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. We all sat like that for the rest of the night talking and Mia was laughing every so often and it was nice seeing her forget about what had happened for a while.

The boys were bantering amongst themselves when Mia turned to me, gesturing for me to lean in closer. As I did she whispered into my ear, “I want to see my school friends when I get out of here.” I was a little caught off guard because it was such a random thing to say but I nodded because I wanted to give her whatever she felt she needed.

The boys & I left Mia with her Aunty that night. I didn’t want to leave her but I really did need sleep, the truth is; when I went home during her operation, I didn’t actually go home. I stayed in the cafeteria.

My sleep that night was restless; all I could think about was Mia. My mind started wandering amongst various things until a song started playing quietly in my head. “Oh, you fill my lungs with sweetness, and you fill my head with you.” I drifted off slowly until it was a quiet murmur in my head, than nothing but silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Got this updated tonight because I have no school tomorrow so I could stay up later to finish it hehe :)
So bummed the last subscribers got unsubscribed because of the stuff up with Mibba :/
Oh well. ENJOY LOVELYS!