Status: Finally updated! Yay! Hope you enjoy. New chapted will be up soon! :)

Everything About You

Forever & Always

I woke up early that day so I could go back to the hospital to see Mia. I wasn’t tired anymore which assured me that I would be in a better mood than I had been the past few days.

Louis had agreed to come with me that morning and I was grateful; I didn’t want to be left alone right now.

That morning was a good morning, the sun was shining, the beach was alive and full of people, the weather was perfect and Louis and I had the radio up full blast while we sang along as loud as we could with the windows down. Though, I felt terrible that I was in a great mood and having a good day enjoying the weather while Mia was stuck in a boring and dull hospital room.

We pulled up to the hospital and wandered up to Mia’s room. My heart skipped a beat when I noticed that Mia was not in her bed and as I saw her Aunt she was smiling and laughing with Rob.

“Where’s Mia?” My eyes darted around the room looking for her.

Tracey giggled and put a hand on my shoulder. “Calm down Curly. She is in the bathroom; they are preparing her so we can take her out for the day.”

My heart beat slowed down and I nodded and sat down next to Louis on the bed.

A few minutes passed by and my head snapped up as I heard Mia’s laughter. She was in a wheelchair that was being wheeled by Tim, the almost too good looking Doctor that caught every girl’s attention as he walked past.

I rolled my eyes as the Doctor laughed along with Mia and I walked over and kneeled down in front of her.

“Hi baby!” I hugged her and pulled away so I could look at her.

“Hi Curly.” She smiled and I noticed the colour in her face. Her natural curls fell down on each side of her face, her cheeks had a pink tint to them now, her eye lit up as her smile became huge, her dimples that I loved were back; she had so much life in her.

I poked one of her dimples and she leaned her cheek into my hand closing her eyes and sighing.

She looked up at me, her eyes as green as ever. I leaned in and kissed her and the Doctor looked away uncomfortably.

“How are you feeling Mia?”

“Much better, although my stitches are hurting quite a bit.” She winced at the thought of her operation sight.

The Doctor chimed in. “You guys can take her out wherever you want for as long as you want until 8.”

Tracey nodded and she hopped up behind the wheel chair ready to take her outside.

There was a beach and a chain of shops just near the hospital so we decided to take Mia there.

I watched Mia closely and she closed her eyes in an attempt to soak up the sun. We grabbed fish and chips around lunch time and we sat around a picnic bench in the sun as we watched people at the beach. There were people playing cricket, some were sunbaking and some were surfing.

Mia had a smile on her face and she turned and looked at me. Mia had such an appreciation for the little things and until now I had never understood why. She always cherished every moment she had. I intertwined our fingers and lightly stroked Mia’s thumb.
She rested her head on my forearm and I ran my free hand through her soft curls that bounced back when I reached the ends.

I was almost mesmerized when I heard screaming from a distance. Thinking it was just people mucking around I ignored it until the sound got closer.

“Oh crap.” I heard Louis say and as I followed his gaze I noticed a group of about 15-20 girls heading in our direction; some running and some walking.

Mia squinted in their direction and she released her hand from mine and I shot her an apologetic look.

The girls came over to us and they all stood there babbling about who knows what. I could never hear what they were saying because it always came out in a nervous mumble.
We stood up so we could to them and as I turned I saw Mia’s face drop and she turned to her Aunt whose face looked sympathetic.

I turned back to the screaming and hyperventilating girls and Louis and I were engulfed in the group almost trapped.

MIA’S P.O.V

I turned away from the screaming girls and faced my Aunt. I wasn’t happy about having my day interrupted but it was a part of Harry’s job and I didn’t want to get in the way of it.

“You okay sweetie?” My Aunt Tracey asked me as she popped a chip in her mouth.

I nodded; I knew she wasn’t asking about the stitches. “I’m fine. It’s part of his job. It’s not fun having a day interrupted but I understand. He loves his fans and I’m not going to stop him.”

She smiled at me and patted my hand. I ate my fish and chips and I hid my face from the staring girls.

A couple of them who stood close by me were whispering and I could hear snippets of their conversation.

“I know that girl. She’s the one that has been seen with Harry everywhere. I think it’s his girlfriend. Should we talk to her?” The first girl said.

“I think I know her from somewhere else too.” Said the second before letting out a gasp, “I know where I know her from! She’s on YouTube. Justin Bieber’s manager was tweeting about her.”

I let out a small gasp and turned to face them.

“Hey girls.” Their heads shot up and the stared at me. “Can you come over here?” I smiled at them. They nodded nervously and slowly walked over to where I sat.”

I introduced myself, “Hi. I’m Mia. What are your girls’ names?”

The tallest one spoke, “I’m Sarah. This is Katie and Leanne.” I smiled and shook their hands.

“It’s nice to meet you girls.” I smiled and they stood there staring at me.

“So, what was Scooter tweeting about me?” I asked politely.

“He was just saying he thinks you are going to be incredible and he is happy you got signed.”

I smiled. It was nice to have someone else who believed in my talent that I had never really spoken to before.

“You’re amazing by the way. I always watch your covers.” The one who I believed was called Katie said and I shot a huge grin her way.

“Thanks sweetie.”

She spoke again in a more curious tone. “Are you and Harry dating?”

I thought it and odd question as Harry and I had been dating for over 2 years but I realised that there were newer fans that had no clue and that we had never really properly said we were dating. I guess the boys had the occasional “who is still single” question and Harry always said he wasn’t, but he had never really said who he was dating.

“You guys are really cute together.” The other girls agreed and I was flustered with the compliments.

“Thanks guys.” I had a smile that seemed like it would be permanently on my face.

“Do you mind if we get a photo with you?” I really didn’t want to with the state I was in but I wanted to give something back for them being so kind so I did.

“Just be careful of my right side. I had an operation yesterday so the stitches are still fresh.” The girls nodded and wrapped their arm around my left side for the photos.

“Thank you!” The girls had smiles on their faces as they walked off.

I hadn’t noticed that the mob of girls had disappeared and Harry & Louis had sat back down at the picnic bench.

“Sorry about that love.” He leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips and I smiled into the kiss.

“It’s okay baby.” I grabbed his hand again and played with his fingers.

- - -

We had all been sitting down for so long talking that we hadn’t noticed the time flying by.
Louis had been in a relaxed position sitting and in a sudden motion he shot up from his seat and he stared at Harry.

“What’s the time?” Harry looked at his watch and his face now mirrored Louis’ wide eyed expression.

“What’s wrong boys?” Harry looked at me apologetically and he placed his hands on mine before speaking.

“I am so sorry Mia. We need to be at rehearsals for the show tonight in just under an hour.”
“Oh no. It’s totally fine guys. Go. I don’t want you to get in trouble! This was a nice day out anyway.” Harry smiled at me and he placed a soft kiss on my forehead before sprinting off after Louis.

I turned to my Aunt and Uncle who had obviously not been paying attention because they had confused expressions on their faces.

“I’ll explain later,” I simply said and they took me back to the hospital.

- - -

When I arrived at the hospital my nurse helped me into my pyjamas and I wiped all of my make up off. My face was so pale and lifeless without it on that I could barely recognise myself. It terrified me to look in a mirror because my face mirrored my mothers in her early stages of this.

I could feel the tears building up as the memory of my frail mother flooded my mind but I tried my best to push it aside.

I had called the boys before their show to wish them good luck and they all shouted their thanks into the phone before hanging up. A short while later Paul had rung me up during the concert due to a demand from Harry as he dedicated One Thing to me as he knew it was my favourite song of theirs; a chorus of aww’s came from the crowd of girls.

The boys’ voices filled the hospital room giving it more life than it had now. Hearing them all sing made me happy, especially Harry because every time he sang I could hear the emotion in his voice. I could tell he loved doing this; this band, these fans were his life.

The song finished and Harry spoke, “I know you can hear this Mia so I want to say, I love you baby. Forever and always.” Another round of aww’s came from the crowd then and Paul’s voice interrupted.

“There you go Mia. Now go get some sleep, you need rest. Harry will be by in the morning to see you. Feel better soon.”

“Thank you Paul. Tell Harry I love him when he gets off stage okay? Bye.” I heard the click at the end of the phone and that was my queue to hand up.

I lay my head back on my pillow and let out a deep sigh. I was alone. My aunty and uncle had gone home as I had ordered them to rest up as they would get no sleep in the hospital.
I noticed the TV remote so I decided to see what movies were on.
I flicked through all of the channels when I noticed the Back To The Future Trilogy had started. I lay my head back on my pillow and I fixed my attention on the movie on the TV.
- - -
I must have fallen asleep because I was woken up by a buzzing sound coming from my phone.
I picked it up off of the table and as I unlocked it I was blinded by the sudden light.

As my eyes adjusted to the brightness I could finally read what it said. It was a message from Harry reading, “Hi babe, Paul got your message to me, I love you more Mia. ;) You’re probably asleep right now so I just wanted to say sweet dreams baby. I’ll be in to see you in the morning. You’ve got that One Thing. ;) .xx”

It was midnight and the nurse walked into my room to check on me.

“Hey Mia. It’s time for you to sleep. You need rest.” She walked over and turned the TV off that now had credits rolling across the screen.

“Night Mia.”

“Good night,” I called out after her as she turned to leave.

I quickly typed a message back to Harry, “Hi baby. Not possible. I love you way more. To infinity and beyond. Night love, sweet dreams. I can’t wait to see your handsome face. Xx”
I hit send and I placed my phone back on the table.

Now that I thought more about it I realised how truly exhausted I was; I had absolutely no energy in me and I hoped that would change soon in the next few days.

I pushed the button that made the head of my bed go down and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. Nothing but the black consumed me and I was dead asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! Sorry this took a while to get up... year 12 is getting kind of insane right now!
Thanks to those who are sticking around for this and subscribing! I LOVE YOU ALL!
hehe
Hope you enjoy! .xx