Status: Finally updated! Yay! Hope you enjoy. New chapted will be up soon! :)

Everything About You

Time & Place

HARRY’S P.O.V

Mia closed the door behind her and out of frustration I grabbed a pillow throwing it at the wall, knocking my speakers to the floor.

I put my head in my hands and let the tears fall. The girl I love more than anything else in the world just broke up with me. I felt like she had reached into my chest and ripped my heart out. I had never felt this hurt before and I couldn’t stop the tears.

10 minutes had passed and my hurt had turned into pure rage. I wanted to scream, I wanted to hurt her like she was hurting me but all I could do was stare at the blank wall in front of me.

My mouth had become dry so I headed downstairs to get a glass of water.

As I stepped down from the last step I saw Mia’s small figure hunched over in front of my Mum. The way she looked at me was sympathetic and I become frustrated. She hurt me, I didn’t want any sympathy from her.

She finally turned away from my stare and I turned to disappear into the kitchen. I was about to head out the back door when I heard Mia whispering to my Mum. I only managed to get a bit of what she said and I guessed she was packing up and going. Good riddance.

I headed back up to my room just as I caught a glimpse of Mia closing the door behind her.

I shut the door quietly behind me and I saw Mia stop briefly as she walked down the street. She cupped one hand around her mouth and slightly hunched over. After about 30 seconds she stood up straight and turned her head in the direction of my window. I quickly moved back tripping over my speaker cord and falling back onto my bed spilling the water all over my chest.

I cussed quietly before peaking out my window only to see Mia scamper off.

I changed my shirt and grabbed my jacket from my desk chair and headed downstairs.

“I’m going for a walk Mum, i’ll be back later.” I had my hand on the door ready to leave when I heard her small voice behind me call my name.

I put my head down and sighed and I knew I was about to get a lecture.

“Please do not lecture me now Mum. I really don’t need it.” I sat on the table where Mia had been before.

“I’m not going to lecture you.” She placed her hand on mine and I grabbed it.

“I know you’re mad now Harry but it’s for the best. Trust me. I’ve seen this happen too many times. Where couples never have enough space and it ends up going in a worse direction than what yours has gone in. She really loves you Harry. Don’t ever doubt it. It’ll work out, I promise.”

It made sense but at the time I was too frustrated to see it.

I kissed my Mums hand before heading out the door in the direction that Mia had walked in. I strolled past a park and surely enough I saw Mia wondering alone with her camera pointing in different directions. She sat down and I saw her face light up from an over excited child pointing at her camera.

I smiled before a rush of pain shot through me. I was absolutely and undoubtedly in love with that girl. It hurt me too much to see her now under the circumstances so I walked back in the direction of the house stopping at a quiet beach.

The sun was out and shinning and it was a wonderful day, well for everyone else but me. I couldn’t enjoy the warm breeze on my face or the sunlight on my now bare arms without the sigh from Mia next to me.

She loved days like this, “not too hot but not too cold” she’d always say and when that one ray of sunlight hit her face lighting up her green eyes she let out a sigh as if it was the most peaceful thing ever. At that point I would have put my arm around her shoulder and she would have snaked hers around my waist with her head on my chest.

I shook the thought from my head. What was I doing? I really hoped the next few months or years - who knew how long this would be for - wouldn’t be like this all of the time.

I decided it was time to call the boys each to tell them what happened, saving Louis for last because I needed the longest conversation to be with him because he never said what he thought I wanted to hear, he always went straight to the truth, no matter how much it hurt.

Niall expressed his sympathy for me with our call shortened as he was meeting up with the rest of his family for lunch, Zayn gave me a deep quote for almost everything I said which lightened my mood; he always tried to be positive about everything as well saying “I know it will work it. There is no other human being out there that is better suited for you than her.” Liam got all ‘daddy direction’ on me trying his best to comfort me trying to find a solution to which I had to reply to him that “time is the solution. We just need time.”

The last call was the one I had waited for because I needed to speak to my best friend.

“Hello Harry!” Louis’ voice was cheerful on the other end and I heard Eleanor shout her hello as well.

“Hey Louis.” He already could tell that I was down by how I greeted him because my normal greetings consisted of me calling him a name jokingly.

“Mate, what’s up? Are you okay?” I heard a door close behind him and assumed he had gone to his room so we could speak in private.

“Louis...” I broke down in tears finally. “Mate. Mia and I broke up.”

I heard Louis sigh in sympathy, “Damn man. Why?”

“She said we needed some time and space. I mean, I understand where she is coming from. We have spend every day together since we started touring and recording our album. We have been by each others sides for a long time. Mum said this will be good because relationships that don’t take time apart end worse than this and it’s permanent. I really don’t want that to happen to Mia and her. I love her and I still want to marry her.” I sighed and ran my hand through my wind blown mess of hair. “Louis. I was such a dick to her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she never wanted to see me again.”

I could tell by the slight pause that he had been listening and was analyzing the situation.

“Your Mum’s right. Better it end now temporarily rather than later permanently. Don’t say that mate, she is so in love with you, trust me. She has probably already forgiven you for it. It will work out man, whether it’s in a couple of months or 1 year, 2 years or whatever. I truly believe in my heart that you two were designed way too perfect for each other to not end up together.”

Louis and I spoke for 10 more minutes before I started feeling bad for making him leave Eleanor so I let him go. I checked the time on my phone and I headed back home in the hope that I would see Mia before she left for who knows how long. I couldn’t stand the thought of her leaving and me having too much pride to go see her off.

I managed to pull up as she sprinted through the door not even noticing my presence walking towards her. I decided I would wait outside for her and I hid my face as Justin walked to the door.

He still saw me standing awkwardly outside and walked over to me. “Look man. I’m going to do whatever I can to convince her this was a mistake. You’re perfect together and it would kill me to see you never get back together.”

I smiled as genuine as I could manage and shook his hand. “Thanks man. Look after her for me would you? Don’t let any other boy steal her away.” I laughed with no humor and looked down to hide the tears that were about to spill over.

Before I knew it Mia was coming out of the house with Justin and I walked up when she didn’t notice me soon enough and bumped into my chest.

Her voice was small and fragile as she spoke. “Goodbye Harry.” She didn’t look at me directly in the eyes and I expected she thought I would grimace or give her a rude response but after talking to everyone I couldn’t be mad.

“Goodbye Mia. I love you,” was all I could manage.

Now she was looking down and I knew that this time was to hide her tears if any escaped, she spoke again “I love you too. I’m so sorry.”

She let go of my hand, walked off and I heard the car pull away. My Mum walked over to where I stood and she hugged me causing me to break down in her arms.

I heard her take a sharp breath in and she cussed. She started yelling at people behind me and as I turned I saw a number of photographers standing there snapping shots. I wasn’t in the mood to deal with them right now but Mum who could be scary when needed kept yelling until they left.

“LEAVE US ALONE. THIS IS OUR HOUSE AND YOU ARE INVADING OUR PRIVACY RIGHT NOW AND THIS REALLY ISN’T A GOOD TIME FOR YOU TO BE ASSHOLES. GO ON! LEAVE!”

The gossip magazines and news shows where going to get great publicity from this which I and I guessed Mia would not be to happy with.

They all scampered off and Mum pulled me inside sitting me on the couch next to our cat who crawled onto my lap curling up.

I heard the quiet purring from her and eventually I drifted off into a far away place that would take my mind off of Mia for a little bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is shorter than the rest, I know.. i'm sorry but I hope you all enjoy it. Love all of you who are reding it! <3