Status: Finally updated! Yay! Hope you enjoy. New chapted will be up soon! :)

Everything About You

One in a Million

MIA’S P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with Harry by my side. I looked at the clock as it read 7am.

I hadn’t been able to sleep due to my utter excitement for what the day ahead would hold.

My dress was still hiding away in the guest bedroom and I had made sure that Harry stayed far away from it as he had tried to peak a number of times.

I felt the bed move next to me and as I turned Harry was propped up on his elbow as he looked down at me.

“Good morning beautiful.” He smiled and kissed my forehead, the tip of my nose and then my lips.

“How are you feeling?”

“Are you sure getting married is the right idea?” He looked shocked and almost speechless as I laughed.

“I’m kidding Harry. I’ve been looking forward to this day for as long as I can remember. I love you babe.” He smiled at me and kissed my lips again.

“I’m going to make us both breakfast.” He got out of bed and I followed him downstairs into the kitchen just to make sure he didn’t peak at the dress on his way out.

He made us both pancakes and he cut up strawberries and sprinkled them over with some icing sugar and melted chocolate.

“Harry, these pancakes are amazing. Oh my gosh.” He laughed as he picked a strawberry off of my plate.

“Hey!” I laughed and picked one off of his. “Now we’re even.”

By the time we had eaten and showered it was time for Harry to leave and get ready.

“Guess the next time i’ll see you will be at the alter.” He smiled and kissed me as Louis pulled him out the front door.

A few minutes later a hair stylist and make up artist showed up with my bridesmaids behind them.

My Aunt walked through the door a few minutes later and she was a glowing.

“How are you feeling?” She asked smiling as my hair stylist and make up artist started on me.

“I’m excited, but it’s the nervous excitement. I just can’t wait to get down that isle and marry the man I love.” She smiled and kissed my hand before someone started on her.

We were all finally ready and all of the bridesmaids waited downstairs as my Aunt helped me with my dress.

She helped me slip it over my head carefully making sure I didn’t ruin my hair or get make up down the front of my dress.

I turned to face the mirror and my Aunt put the veil carefully in my hair and I saw her tear up as she stood next to me.

“Oh honey. You look so beautiful.” She started crying and I fanned myself and took a deep breath so I wouldn’t cry as well and ruin my make up.

“Are you ready?” She smiled and hugged me.

I nod my head and head down the stairs. The girls all teared up as they saw me and we head off to the venue.

When we reached the place I felt my heart start beating harder in my chest and as I reached the side of the isle I could feel my breathing increase in speed.

My Uncle stepped up beside me and he looped my arm in his. He leaned down and kissed my head and I smiled up at him.

“You look beautiful and i’m so” he cleared his throat and I saw he was tearing up “so happy for you.” I hugged him tight and before I knew it I was heading down the isle.

As I looked up my eyes automatically went to Harry and I saw him, eyes glossy from the tears that were about to spill over his lids.

I looked at Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam and my cousin as they all smiled at me.

I finally reached Harry and my Uncle lifted my veil to kiss my cheek as he handed me over to Harry.

We faced each other and I saw him holding back tears and he laughed as one escaped down my cheek.

“You look beautiful.” He leaned in and whispered.

“And you look handsome my love.” He smiled and the ceremony started.

By the end of it almost everyone was tearing up or crying from happiness.

“I do.” Said Harry and his voice slightly broke from the lump in his throat.

I took in a deep breath. “I do.”

“You may now kiss the bride.”

Harry bit his lip as he pulled my veil away from my face and he leaned in kissing me passionately and for quite a while.

The guests were clapping and some were cheering as we pulled away from each other and turned to face everyone.

We were both smiling as we pecked each other on the mouth and walked back down the isle to head off to the reception.

We got in the car and as the doors shut behind us Harry attacked me with kisses.

“I love you so much Mrs Styles!” He kissed my cheeks, my nose, my forehead, even my shoulders and down my arm to my hand.

“I love you too Mr Styles.” He kept attacking me as I giggled and squealed.

We made it to the reception hall and it was absolutely stunning!

I had to wipe some lipstick off of Harry’s face and neck as we got in and everyone was waiting for us already.

The reception was amazing. The speeches from everyone had us in tears and fits of laughter and this was definitely a day I would be remembering for the rest of my life.

We ended the night by slow dancing to “Kiss Me” outside on the venues large patio.

Straight after we got home Harry and I grabbed our suitcases and we head off to the airport after farewelling everyone.

“I’m so excited to be heading off to... well you won’t tell me where but all I know is it’s sunny.” He smiled, winked and then kissed me lightly on the nose.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too baby.” I smiled and fell asleep on his shoulder the whole plane trip over.

When I got off of the plane the heat hit me and it took me back and I saw a sign saying “welcome to The Bahamas.”

“Oh my gosh.” I jumped up and down excitedly and as we reached the bottom of the stairs Harry picked me up and carried me to our private car.

We arrived at the hotel and our room was huge and the view was stunning. I could see the clear blue ocean and white sand for miles.

I was standing by the large open window when Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap on the bed.

He started kissing down my neck and shoulder and he well... we won’t go into what happened next.

-4 years later-

“MUMMY! MUMMY! WAKE UP!” I pretended to be sleeping as our little boy Nicholas jumped up and down on my bed.

I grabbed his waist and pulled him into me and started tickling his belly as squealed.

“Good morning birthday boy.” I looked up at our son, his hair long and curly just like Harry’s with an auburn tint in it. He had the cutest dimples which I liked to poke just like I did to Harry’s. He was definitely a mini Harry.

“How old are you today? 2?” He laughed and shook his hair, a very Harry movement.

“No Mummy! I’m 4.”

“Noooo. You can’t be.”

“Well, I am!” He smiled and his little gap in his teeth showed.

Harry walked in with a large wrapped box and as he sat it on the bed next to me as he grabbed our 2 year old son Thomas from his crib and sat on the bed.

Nicholas eyes grew wide as he eyed the present and tore into it.

Harry kissed me on the lips and smiled. “Good morning my love.”

“Good morning.”

-6 years later-

“Yes, One Direction is splitting up.” I watched from behind the camera as the boys announced their separation.

“We’ve been together for 13 years now and we’re all married now with kids, or expecting and we just feel like now is the appropriate time to do this. We’ve enjoyed every moment of this journey but we just feel that it is time for it to end. Who knows. Maybe we’ll do a reunion tour in the future.”

Which surely enough, 15 years after that they had a reunion tour.

-30 years later-

I shut the photo album and I looked at my grandson and granddaughter. They were twins, and they had both carried on with the curly hair jeans and I ran my aging hands through their hair.

It was as if only yesterday they were kids running around my house.

Our sons had married young like us and Nicholas, whose kids I was sitting with, had both just turned 20 and we were here celebrating their birthday.

Georgia, my granddaughter spoke, “no matter how much you tell us that story I will still always love it.”

I smiled down at here and grabbed her hand when Harry walked in with a cup of tea. “Thank you sweetie.”

He sat on the reclining seat and pulled the foot rest out and smiled at me.

“We went through a lot together good and bad, but i’m glad we found our way back. She's my one in a million.”

“And you're mine, and I’m glad we did to, my love.”
♠ ♠ ♠
WELL! I thought it would be a good idea to finally update and not keep you waiting any longer for this.

Unfortunately this is the last chapter and I want to thank every single one of you who read this, subscribed, liked it and commented on it.

I enjoyed writing it. LOVE YOU GUYS! <3