Status: Finally updated! Yay! Hope you enjoy. New chapted will be up soon! :)

Everything About You

I Do

The next few weeks were full of signings and more rehearsals and concerts. As the weeks passed it got closer and closer to when we flew to Australia. I wasn’t ready to go back. I was nervous and I wasn’t quite sure if I could handle the memories that would come back to me as soon as I stepped off the plane. I had decided not to tell any of my friends I was coming down because I wanted to surprise them.

I had a terrible sleep the night before and I was stirring in my bed when I felt a hand press lightly on my shoulder, then a warm breath near my neck. “Mia love. Are you okay?” I rolled over and Harry’s face was above mine.

“Oh, I’m so sorry love did I wake you?” Harry shook his head, “No. I couldn’t sleep so I was already awake. What’s wrong?” I sat up and cuddled up to Harry.

“I’m scared.” Harry looked at me, “Sweetie, why are you scared?”

My eyes now filled with tears, I hated crying so much. “I’m scared of going back to the place where I had all my memories with my mum. I don’t want to feel sad while I am there but I know I will because everything will remind me of her and all the things we did together and um…”

“What?” Harry asked cautiously, I knew he probably didn’t want to know but I told him anyway.

“Well, my ex-boyfriend lives in Australia. The one that cheated on me, with my best friend.” I looked up at him with tear filled eyes.

“Oh baby girl.” He kissed my forehead. “Your ex-boyfriend is an ass. When he sees you he is going to regret what he did to you, I promise. I don’t even know how he could even do something like that to such an amazing girl.”

I smiled and he wiped away a tear that escaped down my cheek. “Harry Edward Styles. I love you so much more than you will ever know. I don’t deserve you, but I’m glad you’re mine.”

He laughed. “Amelia Rhea Thompson. I don’t think anything could show my love for you. I love you so much beautiful. I don’t know what I did to deserve such a beautiful human being like you, but I know that we are perfect for each other.”

I kissed and then giggled, “Nobody uses my real name anymore. It’s weird hearing it.”

“Well, if we get married I am definitely using your full name so get used to hearing it Amelia.” He laughed but my heart fluttered at his casual mention of marriage and I was nervous all of a sudden.

“Hey babe. What’s the time?” He looked at the clock.

“TIME TO GET UP!” He jumped on top of me and the jumped out of bed to open all of the blinds. “COME ON BOYS! We’re going to Australia today! You need to get up!”

All of the boys groaned and Zayn threw a pillow that bounce off Harry’s head and onto the floor.

We were all in the air on the plane to go to Australia and I was freaking out inside so I decided to call my Aunty.

“MIA! Oh my goodness, how are you my love? How are Harry and the boys? Are you all good?” I laughed at her enthusiasm.

“Hello Aunt Tracey, I am really good. How are you? The boys are wonderful. I was just calling you to let you know we are going to be in Australia in a couple of hours.”

I had to hold the phone away from my ear because the next thing I heard was a high pitch scream and muffled voices in the background.

“DID YOU HEAR THAT ROBERT? MIA IS GOING TO BE IN AUSTRALIA IN A FEW HOURS!” The excited screaming continued and a deep voice replaced my Aunties.

“Hey cuz.” My mouth dropped. “Tom. Is that you? Whoa. Your voice finally broke!” I laughed and so did he.

Harry sat next to me and we both turned sideways so I was sitting in between his legs leaning on his chest.

“Harry, you have to hear Toms voice.” I put the phone on speaker.

“Hey Harry! How are you mate?”

“Tom? Wow. You definitely sound different, but I am good thanks, how are you?”

“I’m great thanks bro.” I loved that fact that everyone loved Harry; it made everything so much more perfect than it already was. Acceptance from my family was something I had never got from my ex Tristan and now I didn’t blame them.

I fell asleep on Harry’s chest while he spoke to my family and my Aunties voice over powered the rest of them.

The phone went of speaker phone and as Harry’s arm went around my waist I heard him mumble into the phone.

“Hey Tracey and Rob. When we get into Australia I need to ask you something really important, okay?” Silence. Harry laughed, “It’s nothing to worry about Tracey. You’ll find out when we get there. Okay. Bye guys.”

Harry and I slept like that for the rest of the plane ride and as I fell into a deeper sleep my dream became so vivid that I almost believed it was really happening.

The wedding march played and as I looked down I saw a sheet of white wrapped around my body. I looked up and there was a mirror in front of me but I didn’t get a proper look at myself because all of a sudden my aunty popped up behind me.

“Doesn’t the bride look beautiful?!” The boys were in the room and so were Anne, Eleanor and Danielle.

“What’s going on guys?” I asked, dazed.

My aunty burst out laughing. “Oh you must be joking sweetheart. You’re getting married to Harry, remember?” I gasped and took another look in the mirror and surely enough I was in a wedding dress. It was gorgeous. The waist line that was surrounded by a belt with tiny diamantes on it sat just above my hips, and it came down in a beautiful flow of ruffles. There were no straps on it and I realised this was my dream dress. My aunty came up behind me again and she put a veil in my hair.

She started crying, “Oh. You are so beautiful love. Come on. It’s time.”

My Uncle appeared next to me and he walked me to the opening of the tent we were in. The boys and girls walked ahead of me to the beat of the music.

“Let’s go.” My Uncle gently tugged me out of the tent and as I stepped out my jaw dropped. It was something out of a fairy tale. The wedding was out in a small garden surrounded by trees that came down in a fountain and in the trees were fairy lights. Bunches of white flowers hung from wires above the whole place. The aisle was lined with candles and white rose petals covered the carpet up to where Harry stood.

I then really noticed Harry. He stood with his hands clasped together and he had a huge smile on his face and tears in his eyes. Louis put a hand on Harry’s shoulder whispering something in his ear.

My Uncle then tugged me again and I slowly walked down the aisle, my heart beating faster than ever before.

The aisle ended and Harry grabbed my hand helping me up the stairs. The priest spoke, a traditional introduction to wedding then it was time for the vows.

“Amelia Rhea Thompson… I love you.” I was frustrated because Harry had spoken but the only part of his vows I could hear were the first and last three words as the rest was muffled. Then as I looked up the frustration went away because he looked at me, his eyes filled with so much love for me.

My vows came out a blur, but I didn’t mind because when I looked at Harry nothing else mattered.

The priest spoke. “Repeat after me, Harry.” Harry repeated after the priest.

“I, Harry Edward Styles, take you Amelia Rhea Thompson, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; and I promise to be faithful to you until death parts us.”

“Now you Mia.” The Priest turned to me.

“I, Amelia Rhea Thompson, take you, Harry Edward Styles to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; and I promise to be faithful to you until death parts us.”

I missed what the priest said but as Harry said, “I do.” I couldn’t help but say it as well. “I do.”

The priest finalised the ceremony, “I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

Just as we were about to kiss I heard my name being yelled. “Mia. Mia!”

Everything turned into a blur and all of a sudden I shot up and looked around. My heart was beating so fast.

“Whoa, whoa. Mia, slow down. Are you okay?” I looked to my right and Harry was staring at me with a stunned look on his face, I nodded at him.

“I’m fine. Sorry love. You startled me.”

“I'm sorry love, but hey. Look out the window, we’ve landed.” He wrapped his arms around my waist; I followed his gaze out the window and smiled. I was finally home.
♠ ♠ ♠
GOSH! I love this chapter (if I do say so myself.)
I have so may different ideas in my head about where this story could go, anything could happen at this point. Bad or good.

Anyway, thank you to those who have subscribed and who read this. It means the world. :)
Love you all xoxox

(P.S Feedback is appreciated!)