Sequel: Close Yet Far

Anything but Ordinary

Meeting the Crew

(Aimee's POV)

“So you already met Kay and have seen Clubby in action.” Standing in the parking lot, I gave Bam the rundown. "Then there is Meg and X-Tina that you will have to worry about because they get like Clubby very easily.”

Nodding, he grabbed another bag out of the trunk of my car before closing it with his free hand. “Any others I have to worry about?”

“Not really. Eva is the English one, she's still warming up so she's safe for now. Jaimie is a mom so she's obviously a little bit more mature emotionally.” Walking through the lobby, I thought it was weird no one was around. No dude at the desk, or any of the cleaning people either. “Amid is our group's gay boyfriend and Kelly is the only real sane one.”

The elevator opened allowing us to board. “Seems straight forward.”

Hearing yelling, I looked to Bam to see he was more confused than me. “COME HERE YOU WENCH! AH-HA!”

“Dico?” the name caused a shiver to go down my spine. “I forgot he was in town!”

A ding warned us to prepare ourselves. Slowly opening, the doors reveled a full fledged pirate sword fight. Dico and Clubby were fighting each other, both in over the top outfits. The floor's lobby was in complete shambles with the couches being overturned and papers all over the place. The worst part was the number of people involved in the fight. Most of the girls were running around in random skull outfits and each had their own sword. Even the hotel staff was in on the sword fight- make that war.

“Stay close.” muttering, I looked to Bam to make sure he heard me.

Seeing a group of mostly hotel people, I darted though knowing they wouldn't rope me into it. “BAM!” Dico's voice caused him to speed past me and pull me along to the door I pointed at.

Once inside the smaller room, we slammed the door shut and locked it from the inside. “Ames, we have all the keys in here!” Kay held up her key and placed it on the desk. “we don't have to lock it!”

“Hotel staff joined in, they have a key to every room.” grabbing the desk's chair, Bam moved it to place the bags of groceries on the empty desk. “and Dico knows that.”

Kay's jaw dropped. “DICO! Are you fucking kidding me?!” freaking out, Kay threw herself onto the bed “Him and Clubby can't be in the same building! How did this happen?” Getting up, she went to observe the situation from the door's peephole.

“This must be Amid.” waving to him caused Amid to fan himself “and that must be Kelly.”

Looking at Eva I cracked a smile “Nope that's Eva. Where is Kelly?”

“She went to get us some stuff from the vending machine to hold us over.” Kay spoke into the door. “I SEE HER!” Opening it, Kelly ran in and tossed a couple soda's into the room. A flowing skirt covered her socked feet. A cute lace cami was slightly covered by a brown vest. Was a cute typical Kelly outfit minus one of Heather's skull dress ties bandana style on her head. A pirate sword dangled from her hand as she ran back out to join the fight again.

“That was Kelly.” Grabbing a seat on top of the desk, I started handing out bagels to our group of sane people. Never would have pictured Bam as part of that group.

It seamed as though the whole day had passed in a matter of an hour. Things had gotten worse in the hallway and the cable had even gone out. “I ...” Sighing, Eva got up and went into the bathroom.

“What was that about?” Kay and Amid had been playing with their phones on the beds While I laid down on the other with Bam laying across the foot of the bed.

Minutes later, Eva came out wearing a skull shirt, one of my mini skirts and Kay's ripped up leggings. Without saying a word, she unlocked the door and screamed as she joined the fight. “So are you going to be next?” the two on the other bed went back to their chitchat.

“Wanna film them being morons for blackmail?” Bam's idea seamed amazing. “I'm guessing both those cameras are all charged up."
♠ ♠ ♠
PIRATES!!!!!