Sequel: Close Yet Far

Anything but Ordinary

Waterfalls

(Aimee's POV)

With my head finally on a pillow, I felt completely at ease. Heather was either silent, arrested, dead, or in the other hotel room. Which, didn't matter at that moment. Instead I was happy that I could just lay in bed and only be distracted by Amid coming in from the other room to take a shower. He made that very obvious by the shower caddy and change of clothes. Turning on the sink's water to brush his teeth first, I started to dose back off.

After the show, the party moved back to the hotel since Turbo was staying in the same hotel as us. I was settling for just watching the insanity of having all the Turbo band, Brandon Dico, Clubby and all of our group in the same place drinking. But after seeing a pissed off Kay, I decided drinking heavily was in order. Getting into the hotel room was a complete blur.

I heard Amid walk into the bathroom and snuggled into the covers more. With a slow sigh, I readied myself to pass back out from too much Jack.

Water turned on followed my a loud as hell “FUUUCCCCCKKKK!”

Amid let out gasp, walking out with his hand covering his mouth. “I didn't know he was in there, I swear!”

Completely drenched, Bam slowly walked out of the bathroom, looking out his soaked outfit. Lifting the soaked shirt up and letting it go, water actually fell off of it and fell onto the floor. Finally after a few times of repeating the process, Bam lifted his shirt up and over his head slowly. All his tattoos became visible as much as the bathroom light would laminate.

Looking over the half dressed skater, I quickly shook my head to clear the thoughts that were starting to enter it. “Want some dry clothes?” Not waiting for an answer, I got up from the bed and headed to my suitcase. Inside I knew I had a mens' size Pink Floyd sweatpants for the ride home. “Amid, you have an extra shirt?”

“No, didn't have room after all my facial products, body washes, body creams, hair gels, and-”

Amid smiled naming all the products until Kay joined us from the dead. “He has them all lined up on their sink in there.” Rubbing her face, I could tell another few hours of sleep were definitely needed. “Why are you using our shower anyways?”

“Cause Clubby clogged our toilet with my products.” sadness filled his tone and I felt bad for him. He was going to have to be normal for a couple days until we got back to Albany. Poor baby! “So, I'm showering with what is left of my body washes for the next hour.” flipping his hand slightly, Amid waved to us. “Sorry to wake everyone.”

Sweatpants on, Bam strolled over to Heather's side of the bed and passed out. It seemed like a great idea. Laying back down, I curled back up into my previous position and attempted to fall back asleep. It was a hard task as I overheard each person wake up, get into their bathroom, and start cursing.

A bit of brightness crept into the room from the window and landed on my face of all places. Rolling over, I was face to face with the man from the bathtub. Least he wasn't demanded a trip to the grocery store for juice like I had woken up the previous morning. Already the day was looking better. Well until a bag hit me almost directly in the face. “Get up and start packing!” Kay's voice let me know who my attacker was. “The morons got us banned for excessive water damage.”

“Which ones?” shoving the duffel bag off my chest, I wondered the possibility of getting a shower in before leaving. “How much time do we have?”

Disbelief filled my friend's face “The angry as hell hotel manager didn't give a time frame before shooting damage cost numbers at me.” Angered, Kay got back to backing her bag. “Get up Aimee!”

“Why?!” it wasn't from my mouth, but it was in my head. “I just want another hour of sleep.”

Looking to my right, I saw a half wake Bam that didn't want to be awake at all. “Not possible Margera, your friends were not innocent in this!”

“I'll make a deal with you, another hour of sleep, and you can all crash at my place. Can do anything you want there.” Turning on his side, Bam looked at me briefly with pleading eyes before closing them.

She crossed her hands before looking at me. “Let him sleep, I'll start packing. Bam, you may want to rephrase that before telling Heather.” could tell my message got through by the half smile on his face.

Our room was packed fairly quickly since none of us had really unpacked in the first place. Plus Heather's stuff had been mostly confiscated by the hotel security after the huge Pirate War I and the Pirate War II the previous night. Loading almost everything from our room into the respective cars, Kay suggested helping the others so we could just leave.

Helping was going to be an understatement.

Everything was so scattered and everyone was so hungover. Not to mention so much had been ruined by the water damage it was scary. Clothing was soaked and 'hung to dry' over everything. There was even random people laying here and there that I had never seen before. “Think step one should be to get the random people out.” we were going to need a game plan to get this going and I guess I was in charge of it. “I know the perfect person to get everyone up.”

Sitting back on my bed, I whispered into Bam's ear. “Hey, we need your help.” Blue eyes began to flutter a bit “There's drunk people that need to be horribly woken and your the only person I know of that is perfect at it.” the laugh that followed caused me to feel bad for them. It was only for a moment though. “Have any ideas?”

“I have fireworks in the trunk of the Audi.”

Did he always have fireworks in the back of his car?