Sequel: Close Yet Far

Anything but Ordinary

Gingerbread House From Hell

(Aimee's POV)

“So where is Bam?” Kay questioned as we sat on my bed and sipped on some coffee. “The house is so quiet it scares me.”

I knew exactly what she was talking about. The house had felt so bare and I was seriously missing Bam. “He's doing a couple skate events in Australia.” Allowing more coffee to flow down my throat, I felt as though I was beyond missing him and this wasn't a good thing. What if someone caught on? As it was Kay was raising a brow at me as if she could read my mind. “Christmas is coming and there's no decorations up!” I shot out quickly hoping it would sidetrack Kay from asking about my feelings.

“You want to do what.?” Seth asked while staring at the living room wall. “You have permission to do this?” Seth asked as the camera man behind us tried not to laugh. The crew had been filming the guys out in the town when I called Seth saying it was an emergency. “Like how do you come up with this stuff?”

“Lots of vampire shows.” Kay spoke while smirking at the wall. “And she's Bam's emotional wife so she can do whatever she wants.” I stared at her then jerked my eyes towards the camera that Kay forgot was there. She smiled and looked back to Seth “So can you do it?”

Coming back from shopping for presents, Kay and I sipped our new coffees and smiled. Everything was perfect. The people we brought back though looked confused. “What the fuck happened in here?” Jess questioned as Deron and Chad also stared seemingly beyond any words. “Does Bam know about this?”

“He said I can do whatever I want since I live here.” I informed him remembering the conversation I had with his brother a few days before. I brushed the thoughts from my head quickly. If I thought Kay was bad about that stuff, Jess was a million times worse. Plus Chad and Deron had begun to move.

Checking out the bloody red fabric that was draped on all the walls, Chad looked at our version of a Christmas tree and pouted. It was pretty much a legitimate Halloween tree that we used at Hellview but now it had a bleeding heartagram on top and silver beads dripped in stage blood going around. “What about us Jewish people?” The voice was like that of a child as he played with the small skeletons hanging from the tree with Santa hats.

Pointing at the shelf, I noticed Chad smirk. Stockings hung from the shelf and were filled with random 'gifts'. On top was a menorah which held black bleeding candles. A ridiculous picture of Chad was framed next to it with the words 'local jew' spelled out on the frame. “I love it.” He picked up the frame and looked ready to hug it.

“Ames!” Seth's voice caused Kay and I to run down the stairs followed by Jess. Deron followed him after taking pictures and admiring our design. “This is so messed up.”

Down in the once pirate bar, Seth was almost done with the room. “I won't be bringing the girls down here at all.” Jess covered his face after taking in our Gingerbread Slaughter Room.

Above the fireplace, there was a mounted Santa head and on the walls, his seven reindeer. A zombie looking Rudolf stood by the door with a glowing red nose. Even the kitchen was given a horror film makeover. “I think this is the best Bam's house has ever looked!” Deron spoke to no one as he snapped more pictured with his phone and smiled like a child. “We should film a music video with it like this!”

“You know Phil and Ape are on their way over to help decorate right?” Poor Jess seemed shocked still. “I can't even think about how she's going to flip.”

Heading outside to put normal lights up, we roped the CKY guys to help out. The only talking was Deron complaining that it should match the inside of the house. Soon a dark blue SUV pulled in the driveway and parked next to my car. “You guys started already?” Ape asked sweetly causing everyone to look her way. “This looks so pretty guys! I'm so happy to see some class in this house for once.”

Chad's face froze in one of his random expressions, almost matching the one in the frame on the shelf. Next to him Deron was nodding in agreement. “I love how the decorating is this year.” He sounded dangerously close to a gay interior designer.

Deron walked to the SUV to help carry stuff in as Jess elbowed me. “She isn't going to like you anymore.”

“Don't you remember how I met her?” I spoke softly before taking the the bags of lights and stuff from Ape's hands.

Ape walked into the house and there was only a few seconds of silence before she started “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT! I SWEAR I'M GOING TO FLY TO BAM AND KILL HIM.”

“Wasn't his idea.” Seth spoke while mixing up another batch of fake blood for something. “Talk to the girls.”

April Margera stared at us in disbelief “Aimee did it to avoid certain topics.” shrugging Kay looked to me “You ready to talk yet.”

“No.” holding her head Ape repeated herself “No, no, no, no, no.”

“What Ape said.”

“Are there any cookies left?” Phil asked causing Ape to look at him in wonderment. “I'll look myself.”

Ape followed him seeming hoping to escape our decorations. It just caused more screaming. “THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!” Rushing down the stairs I saw Ape on the verge of a panic attack. “There's the family Christmas party here tomorrow!”

“And it's decorated already.” Deron commented before opening the oven and stealing the fresh cookies I had hid in there.

“It's going to take so long to clean this all up!” Ape complained as I looked at the time and smiled.

Grabbing the keys for my Mercedes, I motioned to Kay to join me. “We have to go.” Ape started yelled out after us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for my late updates, hopefully the chapters themselves make up for that!