Status: Updates might be slow. Tell me whatcha think?

Impossible

Sometimes running is the best thing to do

I heard him coming, and I knew it was time. Looking around my room once more, I jumped to the ground. Not wasting anytime before started to run.
I didn't know how long I had been running for, but I finally stopped. Throwing my bag down to the ground, I laid down with my head resting ontop of it. It was late, and I knew that I should sleep, but it just wasn't safe. So I lay there for the remainder of the night, staring up at the stars.
When the sun started to rise, I got up and looked around. I didn't recongnize this place. That meant that I was far away from, there. I started walking around, taking in my surroundings. It looked like I was at a park. And abandoned one. It was perfect. I could stay here for a while.
I had found an old swingset and sat on a swing, huffing when it creaked. It looked to be pretty early in the morning. Six, seven maybe. Sighing, I started to swing back and forth slowly. This all seemed like a dream. I had finally left, and I'm damn proud of myself for doing it. I soon realized though, I have no place to go. Barely any food and water. Hell, I don't even know where I am. What am I going to do?
The day passed by quickly. It was spent exploring and drawing. My friends used to say that I was an amazing artist.
While I was exploring, I had found a bench that I figured I could sleep on. It wasn't in the best condition, but it was better than the ground.
I looked up at the sky and smiled softly. The sun was setting. It was absolutly beautiful. I haven't seen a sunset since I was a kid.
I giggled as daddy spun me around, dancing with me as if I was a princess. He picked me up and held me close. 'Daddy?' 'Yes darling?' 'Can we watch the sunset?' 'Sure.' He carried me down the stairs and into the living room to get mommy. We all walked outside and sat on the ground. The sunset was beautiful. I was inbetween mommy and daddy, they were holding hands behind me. I loved this, I loved them. I never wanted it to end.
I felt a tear roll down my face and smiled a sad smile. I miss the way that things were before. Why did they have to change?
It was time for me to go to bed. I could already feel myself drifting off.
It was a pretty warm night. As I layed down on the bench, I curled up into a ball and covered myself up with my sweatshirt. I slowly drifted to sleep, escaping into a dreamland filled with nightmares.
I hear something. No, someone. Beside me. Watching me. I can feel their breath on my neck. I stay as still as I can, but I stiffen up when they run their hand down the side of my face, and down my neck to my collerbone. They put their arms underneath me, sitting me up. Suddenly, I feel weightless. Like Im being carried. No. No, it's just a dream. Just a dream. And with that thought I drifted back into my own little world.
The next morning I woke up on something soft and comfy. Benches aren't soft and comfy. I was covered with nice warm blankets. I opened my eyes and quickly sat up. Im not outside on a wornout bench. Where the hell am I? I look around, feeling like somebody is watching me. And then the lights are turned on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be greatly appreciated.
Tell me whatcha think?