‹ Prequel: Winter Kiss
Status: Active

Bad Romance

You And Me Could Write A Bad Romance

John’s POV:

“Pregnant?” I asked shocked, this could not be happening. How the fuck did her life get to this and how the fuck did we get here? I turned to Fraser who’s face had just completely drained itself, as did everyone else’s. I don’t know where my next actions came from, but they just bubbled up inside me and I felt the need to do it.

“This is all your fucking fault!” I shouted as I spun round and grabbed my fellow band mate Gustav, by his neck and smashed him against the nearest wall.

“John! Calm the fuck down!” Simon shouted as he tried to walk over to me, but I pushed him off with the wave of my arm. How dare he just stand there and feel sorry for himself, the fucking cunt.

“If you never went out with her, and then cheated on her, she wouldn’t be in this fucking mess right now! She wouldn’t of gotten raped by some stranger, she wouldn’t be heart broken and she wouldn’t be fucking pregnant! You fucking arsehole!” I shouted into his face, Gus’s face started to turn a light colour of purple from the pressure my fingers were creating around his neck.

“John, John! Let go of his fucking neck, your going to kill him!” Fraser shouted as he ran over towards us, grabbing my arm and digging in his nails, trying to pry my hand away from Gus’s neck. Imagine when mum finds out, she’s going to be so pissed and upset and so fucking worried. I released my hand from Gus’s neck and pushed Fraser away from me. I turned around and walked towards the door, but not before turning round and punching Gustav square in the face, possibly braking his nose and giving him two black eyes. Fucking serves him right the bastard.

I don’t know where I was going but I needed to be as far way as possible from him, for all I cared I would leave the band if he was in it, cause after everything I trusted him in the end and all he’s done is ruin my sisters life. I ended up storming back towards the bus and sitting inside, lighting up a cigarette from the packet on the table, I inhaled roughly then exhaled slowly. The smoke soon soothing my body and making me relax a little with each drag. He bloody deserved getting punched in the face the wanker and I didn’t feel any sympathy for him.

Gustav’s POV

I could see what was coming next after John had just found out Willow was pregnant, but I was prepared to be strangled to death nearly. I tried to breath as his fingers were tightly clasped around my throat, I could feel the blood rushing to my head causing my face to go very warm, my eyes started to bulge a little as I tired to gasp for more air but it wasn’t happening.

“John, John! Let go of his fucking neck, your going to kill him!” Fraser stepped in and told him, soon enough I could feel the release of his fingers from around my neck and the cool, sweet air. God that felt wonderful in my airwaves.
I could see John walk up to me from where I looked on the floor, then suddenly I was punched square in the face. I could feel the bone crack in my nose and the pain around my eyes soon forming, I grunted in pain as I fell to the floor on my knees and grabbed my face. Bollocks.

John soon stormed off out of the Hospital, telling no one where he was going. Which was probably for the best, since no one in that room looked like they were going to be following him anytime soon.

I couldn’t believe she was pregnant, what had I done. John was right, this was all my fault, I had caused this to happen and I could of prevented it by not going out with her in the first place. But the damage is done, and I can’t fix it now.

Willow’s POV:

The room was spinning when I came round, the pale white walls morphed in and out whilst I tried to sit up but it was no use as I just sunk back down into the fluffy pillows on the hospital bed.

I could hear the faint beeping sound to the machines I was connected up to, I couldn’t remember much of what happened, but I could remember a strange man. A man that I had never seen before in my life, he looked rough and he smelt bad, the stench soon returning to my nostrils and then I remembered.

He had attacked me in the alleyway as I was walking back from the club and towards the bus. He…he had raped me, touched me and I felt filthy. I felt like a cheap whore and it wasn’t even my fault, why should I feel like this? I couldn’t help the tears as they fell down my pale cheeks, I could taste blood on my lips when I licked them, the taste of copper making me feel sick.

The tears kept rolling when the large door opened and in walked El. I burst out into full blown tears when I saw her, she rushed to my side as quick as she could and embraced me in a giant, heart warming hug.

“Shhh everything is okay now, it was never your fault. So don’t you dare think for a second that it was, okay? I should of never taken you out and we wouldn’t be in this mess at all, I don’t know what were going to do about the baby but-”

“Baby?” I was confused, what was she on about? El’s face soon turned paler than mine, she had clearly said something she shouldn’t have.

“What are you on about El?” I asked her, I started to become worried now, what had happened to me whilst I was asleep and what were people not telling me? I couldn’t be pregnant could I? I just couldn’t! What if it was the man’s child? I began to sob more into El’s top. Silently shaking to myself and to whoever would hold me at that moment.

“I’m so sorry Willow, I really am” El’s voice softly said, as she cradled my body in her arms, gently stroking my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone!

Sorry it took me so long to get the sequel up and running againg, but I couldn't think of anything. I've been stuck with college work for the past month and I've just gone through a bad relationship break-up, which has knocked me off balance abit, so I've not been up to writing recently. But I'm back! And I really enjoyed writing this chapter, so expect more soon! Please note, that some days I may not be up to writing cause of the break up, so updates may be a bit late :)
Thank you everyone!

Title: Bad Romance - Lady Gaga...But you all knew that didn't you? ;)