‹ Prequel: Winter Kiss
Status: Active

Bad Romance

Getting there

Normal POV

I was sat quietly talking to El and Sean, they had taken my mind off of things for now and talking about random embarrassing moments in their life time.

“Nothing is more embarrassing, than your mother placing clean underwear in your draw, and her finding a dildo shoved to the back of it and her putting her hand on it. Then! Spinning round and questioning me about it. Oh yes, I was in the room when she found it!” El said quite triumphantly, I started to giggle uncontrollably.

“Fuck, that’s so bad, I honestly think I would die if anything like that happened to me, Christ El” I said as I held my stomach from the pain of laughing to hard. Though El and Sean both jumped up arm s outstretched with panic written all over their faces. I held my hand up towards them and waved them to sit back down, letting them know I was okay.

“I’m sorry El, but how can that possibly be worse than having your mum walk in on you trying to close down a gay porn site. It wasn't mine, clearly but I was trying to close it down cause my brother at the time thought it would be a funny prank to do. Needless to say, even though I bring a woman back to meet my ma, she still thinks I’m gay, and it sucks” Sean said, waving his arms around in the air, hoping that he would of won my approval on most embarrassing story.

I looked at the both of them, turning my head both ways so may times to try and conjure up who had won the prize of having the most embarrassing story to tell. After what seemed like ages, I finally decided that it would have to be Sean’s. I mean, El’s was pretty bad, god knows what would of happened if that was me. But Sean, deserved full credit at story telling for the day.

“Ha! In your face Woods!” Sean shouted as he leapt up from the plush hospital chair and started to dance around the room. Both El and I started to giggle uncontrollably until there was a light knock on the door. Our giggles slowly subsided and we we’re soon knocked back into silence as the door opened and a wave of brown hair moved through the door.

El and Sean suddenly stood up, kissing me on the head then quickly walking out the door and passing Gustav on the way out. Gus gently closed the door and spun around, his eyes we’re red and puffy and he looked tired. He had clearly not had any sleep and had been crying. Both eyes we’re black and bruised and there was a light purple bruising around his neck. Probably caused by John.

“Oh what’s happened to you?” I said as he walked towards the bed side, I had no intention of getting back with him after what he had done. And no intention of forgiving him, but I never wanted him to get hurt from any of this. Well, that’s a bit of a lie, I did want him to suffer a little.

Letting out a light cough, he sighed and ran a bloody hand through his dark hair, moving his free hand towards mine he placed it on top, his fingers lightly shaking. Quickly moving my hand away in shock, I turned and looked of the bedside window.

“Will, I-I’m so sorry” He said, tears brimming up in his eyes. I didn't want him to be here but I couldn't get rid of him, not with the way he looked.

“Don’t apologize, I understand Gus. It wasn't meant to be” My voice chocking as I got to the end of the sentence. I hope he fucking enjoyed it, fucking whore.

“Willow, it honestly wasn't what it looked like, I swear!” His voice raised a little, making me flinch. I didn't need this not right now. I felt shocking and like I was going to be sick again. God this was so fucked up, what am I going to do?

“Please, just tell me what happened to you and then go. I don’t want to hear any of your sob stories, just tell me and leave” I sighed and wiped a stray tear away from my face and looked back at the window. I couldn't let him see me like this. I needed to be strong.

“It was John, he got mad, knocked me around a bit and then chocked me. He was pretty mad and still is, don’t think he will ever forgive me. Which I don’t expect him to, or you to be honest. I deserved all of it and should of never of done it. I pray to god though that it isn't that filth's child, and if it is please, dear god don’t keep it-”

“It’s not your decision, you messed everything up when you were with that filth in the dressing room, mucking about. Totally forgetting I was even there. Do you have any idea how much that hurt Gustav?! Do you?”

I shouted at him, I couldn't stop the tears as they fell, I could see El’s dark shadow in the widow on the opposite side of the door. Shaking my head for her not to come in.

“N-no I don’t. I am sorry, I know you won’t forgive me. But I am, I’ll get out of your way, never contact you, never talk to you or anything. I’m ever so sorry Willow. I do love you, and I always will” Gus wiped his eyes then turned to walk out the door, only stopping for a moment, stared at the door then walked out.

The room was silent, only the monitors could be heard. And silently I let the tears fall, one by one slowly soaking my night gown.

“I love you too”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!

I'm back, I think. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages, I've had terrible writers block and had no idea what to put. But I do now so all is good :) Due expect some more updates soon, it may take a while but I will finish this story :)

Thank you ever so much for still commenting, and sticking with me all this time. It means so much that you all enjoy this story and want to carry on reading.

Thanks, much love!
Emma xxx