‹ Prequel: Winter Kiss
Status: Active

Bad Romance

So Much For My Happy Ending

Gustav's POV:

I couldn't stand seeing her like that, there must be some way of me getting her to understand that it wasn't me. But she would never believe me, ever, not in a million years. I started to walk out of the hospital, barging past people who we're in my way, not bothering to say sorry as I bumped into them.

Why was this happening? We had such a good thing going on, it shouldn't of happened and it never will again, not if I can help it. She'll always hate me for all of it, and I've said I'll stay out of her way. Which I will and respect her wishes. But I'll always be watching her, like a guardian angel, looking after their loved ones. She won't ever be out of my sight again, not if I can help it.

A thought struck me as I was half way out of the hospital doors,
What if the child turns out to be mine? And they will never know?
Stopping dead in my tracks and walking swiftly back into the hospital I made my way up to the reception again, and asked for the doctor who was looking after Willow. My poor sweet Willow.

The nurse looked at me funny but I didn't care, she called the nurse by a pager, I didn't even know they used those things any more. The door opened at the end of a hall and the doctor appeared into view. Walking over to me nervously, as I looked like a wreck.

“Are you alright sir?” She asked kindly, motioning for me to take a seat. I waved my hand away at the gesture but nodded a thank you. I needed to tell her and persuade her to let me do this. It was the only thing I could do. But what if it doesn't work?

“I need to ask you something, it's about Willow Taylor” I said as I rubbed my face, trying to force the tears away that we're braking free from my eyes, wanting to fall away and onto the floor, I needed to be strong, look strong and for Willow.

“Can I ask of what relation you are to her sir?” The doctor asked, it was starting to get me a little agitated with all the waiting. But I calmed myself down, otherwise I won't be able to do anything.

“I'm her- was her boyfriend. A recent one, don't worry I'm allowed to be with her. Mates with her brothers” I said as I rubbed the back of my head ruffling my shaggy brown hair.

The woman looked me up and down and then smiled, she nodded then lead me towards her office. Once we we're in she closed the door behind me. And asked me to take a seat, as she walked round her desk and sat down in the chair across from me.

“What is the problem Mr?”
“Wood, Gustav Wood” I replied to her handing question. She smiled and grabbed some papers from her desk and a pen, just in case she needed to note anything down I guess.

“Right the thing is, I know Will- Miss Taylor is carrying a child, and I know there is a slight chance that it could be his” I spat the word like it was venom in my mouth, all poisonous and deadly. The woman nodded and waved her hand for me to continue.

“The thing is, there is also a slight chance that it could be mine. And I was thinking, to save you the hassle of doing a DNA test later on, I would gladly give you a sample now. Well, not right now, but you know what I mean” I sighed as I let it all out, this was going to be a long day, I could tell. She hadn't even given me her answer yet.

The woman sighed and wrote some noted down on the paper in front of her, she the took her glasses off and looked at me. I really hoped she didn't think it was me who harmed Will, she best not do or there will be charges pressed. I lightly shook my head and pushed those thought's out of my head. No, stay focused.

“The thing is Mr. Woods, if we we're to carry out a DNA test it wouldn't do much good until the baby is born. We would also need DNA from the child, which as you know we don't have as of yet. And don't l know if we ever will, if Miss. Taylor decided to abort it” She explained to me.

“She wouldn't do that, I know she wouldn't. She's not like that!” Rushing to conclusions I lent forward in my seat a little bit. The doctor edged back in her seat and looked towards the door. I raised my hands up in a surrender, as in a gesture to say sorry. She understood and nodded at me.

“Well if she didn't and that's an if Mr. Wood , as it is up to Miss. Taylor what she decides, not you. It would do no good. The only way we can determinate who's child it is, would be calculating how many weeks she is. If it is not long, then I guarantee you it will the other man's child. If it is longer than since the attacked happened, and if hasn't slept with anyone else. I can then guarantee that the child will be yours.” The doctor finished what she had to say and I sat there motionless.

That did make sense to some degree, and I don't think she would ever sleep with anyone else, she's not like that at all. I had high hopes for this child and prayed to god that it would be mine. But for now, I guess we have to play the waiting game.

“Anything else I can help you with Sir?” The lady asked, she was nice, kind and thoughtful. I hope whatever that child turns out to be, will turn out like her. And not like him. I smiled at her and placed my hand out for her to shake. She reached across and grabbed my hand but didn't let go.

“Good luck Mr. Wood, I hope it all turns out for you in the end” I smiled and nodded, trying to keep the tears in. I went to say something but not sound came out, she understood, shook my hand and nodded.

“Thanks” Opening the door, I walked out and slowly walked past Will's room as I passed through the corridors. She was on her own, laid up in bed sobbing. So bad I wanted to go in and just hold her, to tell her everything will be okay and that I loved her regardless of what she chose to do. But I couldn't as I promised her I would leave her alone.

Walking past everyone in the corridor and out of the hospital. I slowly made my way to the bus, opening and closing the door, I walked towards my bunk and shut the curtain across me. Turning over onto my side and laying my head on the pillow. I began to cry soft tears.

I will win her back, I will change this. And I will make sure she finds out the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good afternoon everyone!

I'm so sorry I have left this so long, but following all you're comments as soon as I logged in for a nosey one day there we're loads! And it inspired me to write more! So thank you to all of you who have stayed with me throughout it all, it means so so much. Thank you for your patience and time for this story as well.

Just to let you all know, I have started a new job which is everyday but the weekends, so you can expect an update on the weekends and when I'm working earlies. I am on earlies and the moment, but next week I'm on lates. So it will go early, late, early late haha. Just so you know when I will be updating.

Would like to say a massive thanks to: @MelissaIsIce, @Mosher123, @LithiumQueen, @darkbunny96 and @WhispersInTheTrees. For your constant comments throughout both Winter Kiss and Bad Romance, without you all I wouldn't of made it this far. Thanks ever so much!! Thank you to everyone else who has been reading too!

Hope you like it,
Night,

-Emma xxx