‹ Prequel: Winter Kiss
Status: Active

Bad Romance

Babydoll, do you believe they'll catch you, when you fall?

Gustav's POV:

Stepping out of the bus was like a slap in the face, not by the cold weather but by the woman who stood in front of me. Her medium body and mischievous face stood out in all it’s discussing glory. I sighed and shone an angry face at the woman. She giggled, as always and then slowly started sauntering up to me.

"Hi Big boy, where you been hanging?" Emily slightly whispered into my ear, I could feel the blood boiling in my system and my face turn red, heat rising up through my body. I pushed her back forcefully and took a step back from her, looking at her in disgust. Her face soon turned from sweet to sour in a matter of seconds.

"What the hell is your problem?" Emily spat angrily, bushing off her clothes like I had thrown something dreadful on her. I checked my phone for the time, and then slipped it back in my pocket. I would have time to see Will before we set off, I will see her.

"What's my problem?! Are you actually that thick that you need me to spell it out for you? Or are you just having me on for fun of it?" I shouted angrily, I could feel the veins in my neck sticking up now; this was more stress than I actually planned on getting into. Emily's plump lips turned up a wicked smile and that was it. I blew like a lid.

"The problem is Emily, is that you tried to sleep with me, when your brother was in the next room. Then denied that you ever tried it on with me to ruin my life, my girlfriend is now pregnant and I have no clue who the father is. This is all a massive disaster and this would of never happened if you didn't come anywhere near me!" I shouted into the street. Angry tears running down my face, I couldn't stand how she was being, all over dramatic and shit. She needs to know what her problem was so I told her straight.

Emily stood there for a second and then the smiled dropped, just like the penny had in her mind and she started to cry, loud slobbering tears into her pretty manicured hands. I sighed, this was not how I wanted things to go, of all the times in my life I had seen a woman cry and this was the worst. To know that she actually caused her tears was just, just pathetic in all honesty.

"Gustav, I never meant any of this to cause any harm. Honestly, I feel so terrible! I-I got shouted at by that skinny black haired bitch and she was right, t-totally right. I deserve anything that comes t-to me!" She cried even harder now and the curtain on the bus started to move. I grabbed her arm and ushered her under a tree near by, just out of sight from the bus.

"Emily, listen! Stop crying, stop being pathetic you're not winning any sympathy off me and never will you understand? So you can quit the dramatics and fake tears now" I huffed angrily, folding my arms crossly over my chest. How do I get everything to go back to normal now? Until a thought struck me.
Grabbing hold of Emily's hand, I started to drag her towards to hospital.

"W-what are you doing?!" Emily spat towards me, her voice piercing the night light a snake’s bite. He crying had suddenly stopped, she wasn't that sorry for Willow or myself then. Just her self, bloody cow.

"We're going to see my girlfriend and you’re going to tell her what's happened, why you did it. The truth Emily, you're going to tell her the truth so this whole thing can go back to normal and we can all liver our lives, and you can just fuck off back home!" I said quite smugly, I was determined to get my girl back and my possible child, for what it was worth.

"Are you insane? She's never going to believe you and I won't tell her!" Emily said as a matter-of-fact. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned round to face her . The cool air of the outside slapping me in the face.

"You said you felt bad yourself, there is a defenceless girl laying in a hospital bed scared to death of what's going to happen next, who the father of her child is and she's only just gone past her birthday. Would you like that for a birthday present because I bloody wouldn't I mean how shitty could that be? Let's give it a try for your next birthday and see how you would feel, yeah?" I started to pull her towards to hospital again, my pace quickening.

Emily didn't say anything after that, she huffed and puffed then sighed, knowing that she had been defeated and that she could never win against me. This would work, it will work.

A slow rain started to trickle through the warm air as we crossed over the car park, the sky going a slightly darker blue. A storm was coming, and it was going to come hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi all!

Long time no update! I actaully wrote this last week at work (here now) and only just got round to posting it, hope you like it! As always thanks for sticking with me throughout this, means so much as always! Enjoy! (can't write much, have to get back to worK! haha)

Love always,
Em xx

Title: Babydoll - The Fratellis