Sequel: Never Truly Loved
Status: Fin.

She Will Be Loved

Tap On My Window, Knock On My Door, I Want to Make You Feel Beautiful

Thunder echoed in the trees, lightning streaked across the sky, and the pellets of rain that pounded against Jacob’s Rabbit only seemed to grow larger in size. This storm was one of the worst he had seen in a while, though he was glad that his Volkswagen was getting a good rinse off because of it.

The young teen had just dropped off his two best friends at Sam’s for a movie night with their other pack brothers, and when asked if he’d like to join, he softly declined. He wasn’t up to it. As the days went by, he could feel his energy beginning to slip away from him while his desire to see Quinn grew with every passing second. She hadn’t texted or called him and he hadn’t tried to communicate with her either – although everyone knew he tried. He just couldn’t bring himself to do it.

What if she really wanted their relationship to be over and wanted to have nothing more to do with him? He’d just be a nuisance to her.

His hands clutched onto the steering wheel tightly at the thought, his knuckles turning pale from the strength he was using. It’d be like losing Bella all over again, but much, much worse. Would he even be able to live without her? Throughout the few months they had spent together, the occasions where they had kissed so passionately, the times that they had laughed in unison… he had grown so close to her and thought themselves inseparable.

However, now he wasn’t so sure of what to believe anymore and of what to expect.

As he pulled up in front of his house, he killed the engine and sat there, listening to the rain crash against the roof while trying to not think of her – it wasn’t working. She was always there, always would be. His mind was always playing tricks now. Her image never left him alone and it was tormenting the hell out of him. At school he would see the brunette in a crowd of students, though when he went to meet her, she was gone. He wasn’t sure how much more he could take before he went completely insane.

He silently grabbed his belongings from the backseat and looked out the front windshield when something caught his eye. It was a large, dark ball beside the front door. Furrowing his eyebrows together, he turned on his headlights, the beams hitting the object and allowing him to realize it was a person curled up with their back against the wall. Squinting his eyes, he took notice of a few long, brown tresses that flowed from the hood that covered their face.

It couldn’t be,

Jacob got out of the car as he usually would, writing-off the object before him as another illusion. He paid no mind to it as he walked up to the front door and unlocked it. He was now only mere feet from supposed hallucination, the rain still coming down in buckets, soaking it and Jacob as he watched it with growing curiosity. This one wasn’t like the rest of them. It didn’t vanish into thin air, didn’t diminish into nothingness. No, it stayed, it resided, like it was waiting for him to make the first move, to see if he would examine it.

Jacob’s heart was nervously trembling inside his chest, his hand moving on its own as it went to touch the figment of his imagination. As he was about to make contact, he saw it shiver and a groan was voiced from it.

“Quinn?” He questioned. His illusion continued to quiver and he finally forced his hand to touch the top to find it was tangible, his eyes widening in surprise. “Quinn!” He pulled the hood down and saw it was truly her in the flesh before him, a smile covering his entire face as he saw his imprint for the first time in weeks. Soon it registered in his mind that the rain was still here, it was still soaking her to the bone, causing her to shiver from the cold.

He dropped his bag into the muddy ground below and picked her up in his arms, not believing how much water her clothes were carrying. The word “soaked” didn’t even begin to describe her at the moment.

Jacob rushed into the home, laying her down upon the couch before dashing into his room, grabbing some fresh clothes and then some towels from the hallway cabinets. When he returned, he found her starting to shakily sit up on her own, his arms reaching out and helping her with the utmost care.

“Quinn, what the hell? Why were you out there in this weather?” He questioned worriedly, beginning to take off her jacket and throw it to the side.

“Jacob,” she murmured hoarsely, her eyes slowly opening and seeing the tanned boy before her. “Why are you taking off my clothes?”

He could feel heat begin to rise in his cheeks and he looked down at the floor. “I’ve got to get you out of these, Quinn, they’re completely drenched! Now tell me. What the hell were you thinking?”

“Jacob, I can change myself. I’ll go to the bathroom.” Trying to get up, her legs wobbled beneath her as they weren’t able to take her weight, and she ended up staying on the sofa.

Jacob scoffed. “Just change here, Quinn. I won’t look.” He ordered, standing up and walking over to the front door that was still open to close it, fetching his backpack from the mud in the process.

As he came back, he saw her shimmying the oversized shorts up her waist, and he had to bite back the sly smile that was trying to come out. His large clothes on her small form was probably one of the most erotic things he’d ever seen. Not the time to think of that, Jake. He told himself, grabbing her wet clothes from the floor and saying he’d put them in the wash.

Returning a second time, he saw her shaking upon the sofa while waiting for him. He sat beside her and jumped as he could feel the chill her body was spilling out. “Jesus, Quinn, you’re freezing!” He enveloped her in his arms, holding her body with a firm, gentle grip and letting his above average body temperature overtake her glacial one. Her chilled arms wrapped slowly around him in returned, pulling herself closer to him to not only feel the warmth his body was leaking, but to also relish the fact that she was there now – with him, in his embrace with nothing else on her mind.

“You still haven’t told me about why you were in the rain, Quinn,” Jacob softly reminded, not wanting to break their golden silence, but his curiosity getting the better of him.

“I just wanted to see you so badly,” she murmured into the nook of his neck. “I’ve missed you so much, Jacob.”

“I’ve missed you, too, Quinn.” He whispered, kissing her forehead tenderly. “But why didn’t you take your car? Please tell me you didn’t walk all the way here.”

She shook her head gently. “No. I walked into Forks from home and got on a bus, and then I walked here to wait for you after school. I thought you would get out between two and three or around there. It’s already five, though.”

“Yeah,” Jacob mumbled. “My school let out at three-thirty today because of a late start, that and Quil and Embry managed to get all three of us to serve detention afterwards. After that, I drove them to Sam’s and came straight here.”

“Do I want to know why you got detention?”

“They’re such idiots,” he mumbled. “They were throwing spit wads around and one landed in the teacher’s coffee. One had landed on me so when I went to return fire…”

“You got caught,” Quinn giggled, causing Jacob to smile at her melodic laughter.

“Yeah,” he nodded. “When did you get here?”

“Around one-thirty, but it was only drizzling then.”

“Quinn, you should’ve called me. I would have come earlier. I would have lied that I was sick.”

“Jake, school’s important and I didn’t want you to rush because of me, especially not in this weather.”

Sighing, Jacob leaned his forehead against hers, their breath mixing together as they stared into the other’s eyes. “You really don’t know how happy I am right now.” Jacob murmured huskily. “When I heard that voicemail, I really thought that we were never going to see each other again.”

“I’m sorry, I was selfish. I just didn’t want you to be burdened with my issues. You’ve already done so much for me.”

“You’ll never be a burden to me, Quinn. You’re welcome to come here anytime, no matter what. I’ll always be here for you. You’re… you’re…” Jacob looked defeated, not quite knowing what to say to her, how to make her aware of what she did to him, what she made him feel. “I don’t think I can live without you. I love you.”

Hearing those last three words caused Quinn’s heart to beat at a million miles a minute, and she found herself pressing her lips up against his own. Their kiss was passionate and lustful, all the pent up emotions they housed for one another being let go in that one lip lock, the feelings so gratifying Quinn felt that if she were to die at that very moment, she’d have no regrets.

“I love you, Jake.” She whispered through a brief separation, her lips soon being recaptured hungrily by Jacob’s.

He held her closer than before, not wanting for his body to be apart from hers, the distance that had been between them for the past while having been too much for him to bear.

He didn’t want her to ever leave again. If he could, he’d keep her there with him in La Push. Keep her safe and sound, away from all harm, loved and appreciated every second of every day. He’d make her his time and time again, make her know that she was his everything and so much more. He would propose and they’d marry, and one day, she would be the mother of their children – however many they decided to have, and he would be the loving husband that would give his wife everything she deserved. They’d live the rest of their lives happily and carefree, watching their children grow and lead lives of their own, then one day, they’d both pass on peacefully. That was what he envisioned, what he sincerely wanted to happen for them.

Their amorous embrace soon began to escalate, and when Jacob began to head for his bedroom with Quinn whispering sweet nothings in his ear, they both knew they were ready for this. Their relationship had been sudden and fast-paced, but Quinn was ready to give all of herself to Jacob, and Jacob was ready to accept and love her with everything he had in his being. He was going to show and express to her the love he held for the brunette in the most special way possible.

And as they made love to one another, as they grew tangled in Jacob’s white sheets, neither one of them could remember a time where they felt so complete, alive, and loved, where they had forgotten about the rest of the world and could only see each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
D'AAWWWW

So I was actually going to write this a bit differently (I mean there was still going to be intimacy, but it was originally going to happen differently Image ), but I think I liked it this way better.

I wanted to get this out earlier, but I was caught watching Korean Dramas. Once I start, I can't stop (it's truly a miracle that this was written tonight). I believe it was the commenters who helped inspire me to get it out. Thank you so, so much for commenting guys! You're all so lovely for being vocal (silent readers, you're appreciated as well!)!

Also...
HOLY CRAP THE STORY WAS REVIEWED!

You can check it out here! Please do check it out, even recommend it if you can! I'd like for the undead's vessel's work to be appreciated! And if you're feeling mucho generous, please go give her some love! I'd love it if you could! I can't put into words how grateful I am to her for writing it! Image Image

Please continue to comment, recommend, and subscribe!
Thanks!