Sequel: Never Truly Loved
Status: Fin.

She Will Be Loved

Please Don't Try So Hard to Say Goodbye

There had never been a more awkward silence as the three of them – Edward, Alice, and Jacob, walked back towards the Cullen residence. Edward was defeated. He knew now that Jacob had nothing but his sister’s happiness in mind, and though he still didn’t completely like him, he knew he’d have to be more accepting towards him and their relationship. Alice was surprised by her brother’s final decision, but she was glad that the unnecessary steps that were taken to stop communication between their sister and her boyfriend would be put to rest. Just like Edward, she would be doing her best to push past Jacob’s smell of wet dog and allow him to be part of the family. She was sure Emmett, Carlisle, and Esme would come around, but Rosalie was going to be a challenge.

As they pushed past the final trees and thickets before the home, Alice stopped walking and stared at the ground with a horrified expression. Noticing this, Edward stopped and looked at his sister, reading her mind and witnessing what she was seeing. Once the vision subsided, the pixie-haired girl looked up at him with worry. “Edward, we’ve got to stop her!”

“Stop what?” Jacob called from up ahead.

“Quinn’s leaving Forks,” Edward replied, soon breaking out into a sprint to the house, Alice following right after.

The words hit him like a bullet to the head and he was unable to move for a second. Quinn was leaving?—To where? He followed the vampires that had taken their leave before him, running out into the clearing before the house and finding that a car was in fact missing from the front – Quinn’s car. He was frozen, not knowing what to do. It was like everything about him was shutting down.

“Jacob!” Edward yelled. “Get into contact with Sam and the pack to let them know.”

Hearing the leech call out to him brought him back to his senses and he could only nod before jogging out into the wilderness once more, getting in touch with his pack brothers while in his shifted form. His brothers consoled him in whatever way they could, offering reassurance that they would find her and that she would return to him unharmed. It did little to convince him, though he did appreciate the gesture.

He knew he couldn’t just sit around for her and he broke out in a mad dash, running alongside the road, hidden in the wilderness. He saw no sight of her car from the trees and his heart was breaking. As he knew looking around Forks was going to provide fruitless results, he headed towards La Push. Maybe he would find her at her hideaway in the turn off?

He prayed that was the case, but his prayers weren’t answered as he saw she wasn’t there either and he was losing hope. What was he going to do if he couldn’t find her?

Jacob returned back to the Cullens’ to find the whole coven there now, residing in the living room with solemn faces. Edward approached Jacob and handed him a white slip of paper, the boy’s chocolate eyes reading each word slowly, trying to comprehend it all.

I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I know I’m only creating a bigger mess of things, but I just need to get away for a while. Time is all I need. I just need to clear my head, gather my thoughts, and I’ll come right back home. You’re my family and Jacob’s my life. There’s no need to search for me. I’ll come back.
I love you all.
-Quinn


“We’re going to look for her anyways,” Edward sighed.

“Jacob,” Carlisle began. “We could really use the help your pack could provide us.”

“They’re already looking,” he hoarsely replied.

“Thank you.” Carlisle smiled softly, placing a hand upon his shoulder carefully, turning to his family next. “Okay. Alice, Jasper, you both go and look around Port Angeles. Emmett, Rosalie, check around Forks as thoroughly as possible. The rest of us will stay here and do what we can.”

Every single one of them, the Cullens and the entire Quileute wolf pack, searched for miles and miles with diligent eyes and hopeful hearts. Yet each day was the same as the one before. Each day that passed served as a reminder that she was no longer there. However, each new day brought a new hope that that would be the day she returned. And none of them were more hopeful than a heartbroken Jacob Black.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLD THE TOMATOES!

Image

I know, you all hate me. I'd hate me, too. We're in the same boat. We hate me, but let's not get too carried away now. Obviously this ending means a sequel right? No. I'm just kidding. Yes. There'll be a sequel. When? Hell if I know, but the story page has already been made. Just look up at the top, right hand corner of the story page.

Oh, and know what else? I made the sequel a story trailer. Yeah, totally made one. I wanted to let you know what you could expect since the summary hasn't been posted.



Now, to thank everyone who's commented...

Thank you all for commenting and making this story such a memorable experience!
(In order of first comment recieved)

Lachen Immer
Just Thinking
hollyanne04
I'mNotThatGirl
temptation;
skinny love.
forbiddensecrets
saphire-eyes
Barbeara
XxChainedFairytalexX
Nyx007
holy ground;
Trig-ger
Shuper-Girl13
kierstlovesyou
icanread29
sophiewoods11
Bluecaty15
gleelover55
stephaniek
DeathsIssue6661
wolfluver96
xXLostXSoulXLoverXx
nathaliie
dearloise
kekecc1313
Dramadiva196
PSiDance
sasori91
babykate95
VeiledPrincess
abccafe17
Lost.In.My.Own.Mind
Ginger Crunch
WhoAreYouJudy
viralstorm

You all made writing this story such an awesome experience and I can only hope that you'll continue to read along with me as I write the sequel. Thank you all so much!


.