Sequel: Never Truly Loved
Status: Fin.

She Will Be Loved

I've Had You So Many Times

Quinn walked through the clustered hallways of Forks High School with a new spring in her step. The looks her classmates shot at her didn't faze her in the slightest, no matter how cruel the stare. She was seeing Jacob after school, and that was all that really mattered to her at the moment.

Her feet carried her past people who talked about her freely, spreading nasty, despicable rumors about her as she walked. She paid no mind. She was used to them and there was no way that she would let them get to her today when she would see her tutor. Quinn wouldn't allow herself to lose her good mood.

As she strolled out into the parking lot and found her car, she got in, and started up the engine. Quinn pulled out of the parking lot in record time as she began to head towards the local library for their meeting. She put on the radio and began singing along, a huge grin on her face as she drove.

Image


Jacob jumped up as he saw Quinn walk inside the library. Smiling, he pulled out her chair for her and she thanked him with a hug and a smile before sitting down. After sitting back down himself, he immediately inquired how her day was, to which she replied with the usual "fine" and an explanation of what happened in her classes, though never going into more detail than necessary.

This had become somewhat of a ritual for them. Today marked their thirtieth tutoring session seeing as a little more than a month had passed.

"Oh!" She gasped and began to rummage through her sack, pulling out a few papers which were stapled together. "Look, look!"

Jacob took the papers as she slid them over the table and smiled as he read the markings in red. "Ninety-two percent, Quinn? That's great! Congratulations!" He said, looking through the first history exam she had taken since getting him as a tutor.

"Thanks, it wouldn't be this good without you though, Jake. I owe it all to you."

"A teacher without a willing student is nothing," he replied. "You wouldn't have this grade if you weren't determined to earn it."

Quinn shrugged her shoulders and took back the papers. "Well, I don't plan on becoming a Super Senior any time soon."

Jacob laughed and nodded his head. "Yeah, your parents might flip out. So, what do you want to get started on today?" He asked. "Math or history?"

"Math. I took some notes in history so I can do my homework for that at home."

"Math it is."

Quinn took out her math textbook and Jacob brought out his. They would bring both their textbooks even though they weren't exactly the same. Jacob had come up with the idea, saying that they could use examples from both books to further understand the problems she had issues with.

As Jacob helped her, he would occasionally scoot closer to her and Quinn would do the same until they were both side by side. Quinn always felt so secure when her skin could sense Jacob's abnormal body temperature radiating off of him and through her few layers of clothes.

Quinn took her blue jacket off and placed it onto her chair, Jacob watching her with intrigue as she did so.

"What?" She questioned. "I was getting hot."

Jacob smirked and leaned in. "Yeah, I can do that to people sometimes." He joked.

Their faces were mere inches apart and out of the corner of her eye, she saw something that put her off. Two girls from school looking at her with disgust, beginning to whisper more things about her. As they began their gossiping, Jacob could hear every word that left their lips, and the more words poured out, the more infuriated he grew.

He looked over at the two girls with a glare that could make anyone feel insignificant, he hoped that they would understand that he wanted them to shut up. The girls took notice of him immediately and, stupidly, took his intense look as an invitation to come over.

"Look at the look he's giving us!"

"He must think we're hot!" They both raved quietly.

Picking up their hushed squeals, Jacob turned back around and rolled his eyes. He didn't understand how there were people that thickheaded in the world. It just didn't seem possible.

The girls then began their way over and Quinn began to dread their nearing footsteps.

"Hey, Jake, I've gotta go. I just remembered my mom wanted me to run a few errands." Quinn said, quickly stashing her things away. "Sorry, I'll see you later." She hastily apologized and darted out of the library, leaving Jacob stunned and having to deal with the two bimbos.

"Hey hot stuff,"

"Why are you hanging around a girl like Quinn? She's nothing special."

"Yeah, we're much better company."

One of the girls sat where Quinn once did and rubbed Jacob's thigh seductively. He jumped up from his chair as her hand touched his body and took deep breaths, trying to calm himself.

"Don't talk about Quinn like that." He growled, putting his things away and glaring at them angrily. "You don't know her. You both are the ones who are nothing special, maybe shallow and brain dead, but definitely not special." He spat, taking his things and running out in an attempt to catch Quinn.

The girl who stood standing looked down at her blonde friend who was still in shock from being rejected. "Did that really just happen, Kim...?" She inquired.

Kimberly Monroe rose from the chair and glared at the two figures she could see outside from one of the windows. "Yes... I believe it did." She muttered. "I'll get even, though. I always do."

"Quinn!" Jacob called out, finally reaching the brunette who was just getting into her car. "Quinn, why'd you leave so fast?"

"I have to run errands," She answered, sticking with the lie she had said before.

"Oh, well, why didn't you let me come out with you? I had to deal with dumb and dumber back there." He laughed.

Quinn smiled and looked down at her shoes, trying to hide the grin. "I'm sorry, I'll have to make it up to you."

When Quinn looked back up, Jacob was considerably closer and their faces were once more only inches apart. Quinn's cheeks heated up as blood rushed up, making her blush. Jacob smiled at how cute she looked, and placed a stray strand of her behind her ear.

"I'm sure you can." He replied in a husky tone of voice.

"How?"

"Our next meeting on Sunday, we'll study at your place." He smiled. "I don't want to chance running into the gruesome twosome again."

Her stomach dropped. Her place?

"Sure," She found herself replying. What am I doing?!

Quinn was having an absolute mental breakdown.

"Great, well, see you on Saturday." He winked, walking to his Rabbit and driving off.

Quinn remained standing outside her car in shock of how stupid she was. She shook her head in disapproval of her actions. And Jacob thought Kimberly and Ellie were dumb...

Okay, no need to worry. She thought. You'll come up with something on the way home.

Image


"Please, Edward! Please!" Quinn begged, getting onto her knees in his bedroom.

Edward stared at his younger adopted sibling, not exactly knowing what to say or what to do. What she was asking was a pretty big deal. He turned to Alice who resided upon the small sofa and she stared back at Edward with an unsure expression.

"I don't know, Quinn," He began. "Buying a small apartment just for you and your tutor to study in seems incredibly... unnecessary. Just study here when everyone's out."

"When does that ever happen?!" Quinn exasperated. "Besides, Esme's a stay at home wife! She only leaves to get groceries and do some shopping for me!"

Edward sighed when he realized that Quinn was correct. "Okay... well, I don't know." He groaned. "I also don't want to do this because your tutor's a guy. I mean, Quinn... what if he tries something...?"

"Jake would never!"

"Yes, well, Jake, no matter how many times you've met up, might not be who you think he is."

"Edward, he's a nice guy. Besides, he didn't try anything when I went over for that barbecue."

Edward looked Quinn up and crossed his arms. "And what does that mean...?" His eyes narrowed.

Oh, she had done it now...

"Remember how I was supposed to sleep in his sisters' room? Well, it was pretty cluttered to the point where I couldn't get to the bed so..." She took a deep breath, preparing herself for her untimely death. "I slept with him in his bed."

"You WHAT?!" Edward barked.

Alice's jaw dropped, but Quinn knew that she found it a bit entertaining since it transformed into a smile and then a squeal. "Oh, Quinn! I knew you liked him!"

"You knew, Alice?" His attention turned to his sister.

"Not that she slept with him, just that she liked him."

"I didn't sleep with him! I just slept in the same bed as him!"

"Who's sleeping with who?" Emmett questioned, entering the room with his usual smirk, Jasper and Rosalie right in tow.

"Nobody's sleeping with no one!" Quinn shouted, just about ready to pull out her hair.

It got silent and everyone looked at each other.

Edward finally broke the silence with a sigh, rubbing his temples with his right hand. "You're... you're sure that you can trust him?" He questioned. "One hundred percent positive?"

"Yes," Quinn sighed. "I am."

"Okay... okay, Alice and I'll go and look around tomorrow morning. If he even tries to put his arm around you though, it's over. Alice and I'll also have keys to the apartment. What we say goes."

"I think I can live with those terms." Quinn said.

"Good."

"So wait, who got laid?" Emmett once again inquired.

"Emmett!!" Quinn and Edward yelled in unison, annoyed with their sibling's question.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quinn's Outfit

Okay, so... I know I've been atrocious at updating this thing and I'm really sorry for that. My other story, Chasing Liberty, really took off and has gotten so many subscribers and comments that I just feel more obligated to update that story more than this one.

I don't know how often this story will get updated, but as I wrote this it kind of got me pumped up to write more. School is starting up again for me soon (this weekend actually) so that will definitely affect how often I'll update along with how much I want to update my Captain America story.

So anyways, yeah... Not sure how to end this...

Oh, I know! Here's a peace offering. I was kinda surprised at how hard it is to find a decent Jacob Black .gif

Anyways, please comment with your thoughts! Thank you! :)