Sequel: Never Truly Loved
Status: Fin.

She Will Be Loved

I Know I Tend To Get So Insecure

After tossing her messenger bag onto the passenger side and sitting down in the driver seat, Quinn started up her Audi. She let the car warm up a bit as she connected her iPod to the stereo and then pulled out as her favorite songs came from the speakers.

As she pulled into the Forks High School parking lot, everyone stared as they usually did, and the disgust was still etched upon their faces, but... they looked even more so. It was almost like they were actually repulsed by the sight of her.

Thinking it was nothing big, she shook off the feeling and exited her car with her things and locked it as she made her way towards the school.

"Hey Cullen, just go home. We don't want to catch the diseases you have from sleeping around." A jock cried out.

What in the world was he talking about? She had never slept around with anyone, hell, she was still a virgin for crying out loud.

Don't let him get to you, she thought to herself. He's an idiot.

After making her way into the school, she walked down the hallways, heading towards her locker when another male grabbed her attention... quite literally actually.

Grabbing Quinn's arm, he pulled her into him and smirked down at her. "Hey baby, I don't care if you're a slut as long as you're good in the bed." He purred.

Becoming shaken, she pushed him away and stepped back into the lockers before speed walking away from a crowd that was beginning to gather and laugh at her.

What the hell is going on around here...?

Her phone vibrated and she took it out from her pocket and opened a newly received MMS text from Michelle.

Looks like this Cullen finally found her place in the world, being a slut and whore for the other losers in town!


Attached to it was a picture of her and Jacob kissing outside the apartment.

Her stomach dropped and people around her began to grow more loud with their accusations and name-calling. A ball grew in her throat and she resisted the urge to let the tears fall from her eyes as she made her way into the bathroom, doing her usual habit of locking herself away into the handicap stall of the girl's room.

After closing and locking the stall door and slumping against the wall, like clock work, the door to the bathroom opened and she knew Michelle was coming to check up on her.

"Open up, Quinn." She said.

"No, go away, Alex."

"Please, Quinn?"

"I want to be alone." She managed to get out before letting herself bawl.

Hearing Quinn break down on the other side of the stall broke Michelle's heart. She always hated having to come into the bathroom for her, but she wanted to make sure that she was fine. Even though the school body hated and treated her like shit, Michelle would always be there for one of her longest friends.

Sighing, Michelle shook her head. "I really don't want to do this." She groaned.

Kneeling down, Michelle crawled underneath the stall door, doing her best to stay as far away from the ground as possible, and stood back up on the other side, trying to shake off the germs and icky feeling she felt.

"You owe me big for that. I am never doing that again." Michelle spoke jokingly, though thoroughly felt grossed out.

"It's not like you had to."

"You wouldn't open the door."

"You could have just left."

"Like I would just leave you alone at a time like this," She muttered, kneeling down and leaning against the wall like Quinn was doing. "Ellie took that picture and she forwarded it to the entire school this morning. I knew you wouldn't have gotten it since no one has your number and I wanted to show you what was going on since you looked... scared over what was happening."

"I wasn't scared,"

"Well, that's not what it looked like to everyone else."

"You're not everyone else."

"But I saw what everyone else saw."

Quinn remained quiet as the bell for first period to begin rang. After it stopped, Quinn looked at Michelle expectantly, waiting for her to leave so she could be alone once again. She did nothing, Michelle stared right back and smiled.

"What?" She inquired.

"You're missing first period."

Michelle smiled and took out some small Kleenex tissues from a portable case she had, extending them out for Quinn to take. "Missing first period never hurt anyone."
♠ ♠ ♠
Quinn's Outfit

Short update, but the next one will definitely be longer.
Only 14 more chapters to go. Lol XD