Status: Finished! Subscribe to the sequel: Everything's Nothing, Without You

Never Gonna Let You Go

Chapter Fourteen

NICOLES POV

Last night was the most amazing night of my life. I really couldn’t help but smile through out the day, I was in love and I didn’t care who knew. Thank god nobody came on the bus drunk last night and interrupted us. But by the time we were sleeping everybody else came rolling onto the bus before bus call. I’m pretty sure everybody knew what happened; well because I told Mel and Mel probably told everyone.

“ Ahh look at our best friend, she’s got that sex glow swag” I heard Alex say heading towards me with Zack and Rian.

“Oh shut up, I have no idea what you are talking about” I said trying to act confused.

“Please, jack told us all about your night ‘I love you, jack’ “I love you Nicole’ blah blah blah, you two are just too cute” Alex said playfully

“You’re just jealous of us, that’s all” I said as I jumped on Zacks back. “Zack, take me away from this asshole”

“And where would you suppose I go” Zack said. I just shrugged. And with that Alex hoped on Rian’s back and started chasing us.

“RUN ZACK, RUN” I said screaming and laughing at the same time. Somehow Rian grabbed a water gun from Hey Monday’s table outside their bus and started shooting at us while Alex was shouting like he was a sports caster.

“Zack and Nicole are ahead of the pack, ducking from Mr. Dawson’s gun. OH look-ey here, Mr. Merrick just grabbed another water gun. As we can see, we have 3 assholes trying to win…” but Alex was cut off by Jack chasing him and Rian and Jack pulling Alex off of him.

“YOU GUYS ARE NOT PLAYING WITH WATER GUNS WITHOUT ME!?” Jack yelled and pulled a mini water gun out of his pants and started squirting everyone. Me and Alex were the only ones without guns now so we had to duck for cover. This was the most fun we’ve had together in a long time. As we were playing I stepped back and just watched my 4 best friends. Today was one of those days where I appreciated life. I had the best boyfriend, best friends, and best job I could ask for. Life for me was perfect and I couldn’t ask for anything better.

But I quickly got out of my thinking because before I knew it I had all 4 boys surround me with water guns and they started blasting me with water until I was soaking wet.

“GUYS NO FAIR. HAHA STOP” I said as I tried to cover my face so my makeup would come off.

“Oh no, you’re not getting of that easy” Rian said.

And he wasn’t kidding. I guess as their “finally” they took a bucket of water and poured it over my head.

“You assholes!!” I said hysterically laughing.

“We might be assholes, but you love us” Alex said. “Some more than others though” he also said punching Jack’s arm.

“Hey, I love you all equally but I just have a different love for Jack” I said kissing Jack on the cheek. “Ill always love you douches, you’re my best friends.” I put my arms in the air and signaled for a group hug.

“ALRIGHT, enough! Im gonna lose my man hood if I keep up with this hugging!” Alex yelled and pulled away.

After our little water gun fight Jack went off with Vinny and Evan to go do something in town, we were somewhere in Virginia, and I went to a near by park with Alex.

We sat down on a bench in front of a soccer team playing and started talking.

“Sooooo, how are you and Mel?” I asked.

“Eh, were good. I hate to say this but I’m kind of getting bored. I don’t know why but, I just cant seem to get out of this weird funk im in”

“Funk? What funk?”

“Ugh, I don’t know. Lately I’ve just been weird. I mean, I see you and Jack and you two are so happy together. I just want that for myself and I feel like the shittiest person because Im not happy when I’m with Mel. And IM the one who wanted to start the relationship with her so that makes me the biggest douche” he said while putting his head on his hands.

I had no idea he was feeling like this and I felt like the worst friend for not noticing anything.

“oh wow dude, I’m sorry. I had no idea you felt like this. If me and Jack are making you uncomfortable in any way I am so so sorry. If you’re not happy with her then maybe you should end it. Its not healthy for you OR her, ya know?” I said trying to sooth him

“No, its not your guys’ fault. I just, I just kinda started having feelings for someone else”

‘What?! Seriously? Who?” I this dude just kept coming with the surprises.

“Nobody you know. And I’m not telling you anyway, I still have to fix this with Mel first and even though I have feelings for this girl it probably wont work out anyway” he said looking sort of sad.

“Well im here for you either way, you know I am. So whenever you need to talk or just wanna get out for a minute just ask, okay?” I said pulling him into a hug

“Thanks, Nicole” Alex said with a slight smile.

I wish I could help he with this. But I really cant do anything, this is his relationship. I have nothing to do with it.

ALEX’S POV

“No, its not your guys’ fault. I just, I just kinda started having feelings for someone else” I said kind weary of saying it, I know she would want to know who.

‘What?! Seriously? Who?” Nicole said. I called it.

“Nobody you know. And I’m not telling you anyway, I still have to fix this with Mel first and even though I have feelings for this girl it probably wont work out anyway” That was a lie. It was somebody she knew. But I knew if I told her shit would blow through the roof. And her and jack were kind of making me uncomfortable but I didn’t want to say anything cause Jack was was my best friend, we’re practically brothers and I haven’t seen him this happy in forever and Nicole was another one of my best friends but I couldn’t take it. I mean after all, it was her I was in love with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is! Tell me what you think please please please? I dont get how I have all these subscribers and no comments :(