Status: Finished! Subscribe to the sequel: Everything's Nothing, Without You

Never Gonna Let You Go

Chapter Twenty

JACKS POV

Todays the day I was going to see her. Two moths. Two awful months. Every day has been a battle with myself. I still couldn’t believe I did that to her. Every thing was going to change this tour though. I was going to get her back.

We were meeting at Alex and Rians again, like we usually do. Same bus and same driver too. Probably same bunks which means mine is right above Nicole’s.

I’ve sent Nicole flowers everyday. Texted and called everyday. But I got nothing back. To be honest, I thought she’d forgive me already. That sort of seems selfish to think but I really though she would.

I was driving to the guys’ house when a car in front of me stopped short and I stopped to late and slightly bumped their bumper. I rolled down my window to yell at them. Who does that?

“You fucking idiot! Why would you stop short like that?” I yelled out m car window.

Someone got out of the car.

“Shit.” I said and my jaw dropped.

It was Nicole. Just my luck. She looked at me with disgust, gave me the middle finger and got back in the car. That couldn’t have been more awkward. But I couldn’t help but notice how sexy she looked. Why is she doing this to me? I followed her the rest of the way to the house and she stopped short at the stop signs on purpose to piss me off but I just ignored it and blasted Blink the way there.

When we finally got to the house she got out of the car, slammed the door shut and stomped over to me.

“For your information there was a dog running across the street and I didn’t want to run over it so that’s why I stopped short you dick”

“Sorry” I said rubbing the back of my neck. “I uh didn’t know it was you. Is your car okay?” I asked trying to make some sort of conversation with her.

“Its fine” she said and walked away.

The reason she talked to me wasn’t the best but at least she DID talk to me.

Flyzik did his usual routine of making sure we had everything we needed; making sure everybody was here and all the equipment/merch were packed. After he did that we finally got on the road. This tour we had Hey Monday (again), We Are The In Crowd, and We The Kings. It was going to be a good time, well hopefully. Being on tour was 70% percent of my bands life. And the other 20% percent was recording and the rest was down time. We’ve been touring non stop for 5 years so the fact that we actually had 2 months off was weird. We get itchy after a while staying home so we were all super pumped to be on the road again. Especially, Alex cause Tay Jardine from We Are The In Crowd was on this tour with us and he’s been talking about her non-stop. After his breakup with Mel, he hasn’t really seen anyone so maybe something will happen with him and Tay. Speaking of Mel, after last tour she completely disappeared from the face of the earth. Nobody has talked to her and she hasn’t tried to contact anyone, which was confusing.

Anyways we were making our first stop in New Jersey, so we had a while until we got there.

I was playing super Mario bros with Zack in the back when Vinny came to talk to us.

“WHATS UP” he yelled, actually more like screaming in my ear.

“Dude, fuck off! You’re gonna make me lose” I said as he pulled the controller from my hand.

“No! Not until you admit that you and Alex made out last week and my party” he said holding my face to the couch.

“Get off!” I said laughing. “We all know me and Alex are dating! But we don’t show public display of affection you cock sucker!” I yelled.

Zack and Vinny were both laughing when Alex yelled from the front lounge.

“JACK, you fucker! You’re not supposed to tell anyone about us! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!”

NICOLES POV

Jack and Vinny were fighting in the back lounge right now, and to be honest it was hilarious. But I had to keep my face straight because knowing Jack, if I show even one smile he’d think were back on.

But oh my gosh. This morning was so awkward. The first time I see him in 2 months he hits my car and I tell him to fuck off. Nice. There was something different about him though that I couldn’t put my finger on. He was acting like his goofy self but his eyes had bags underneath and every time he thought nobody was looking at him he just seemed really said and depressed. The kid was already a stick but he looked like he lost a few pounds. I know this is because of me too, which is the worst. There is so much I want to say to him. How much I love him, how much I hate him. How what he did to me broke me down to my worst. I just don’t have the courage or even the strength to tell him this. I was still pissed.

It was now 6 pm. We finally made it to New Jersey, but we didn’t have a show tonight for some strange reason. Everybody decided to go out to dinner and then to a bar after. Probably a bad idea to be by alcohol tonight but fuck it.

As me, Cass and Tay were getting ready in the hotel we got on the topic of Alex.

“So Alex I going to be recorded on Kiss Me, Again right?” I asked Tay as I straightened my hair.

“Yeah. I’m so stoked dude!” She said

“So is Alex. Its all he can talk about” Cass said giving Tay a wink.

“Oh don’t you guys start. I’ve already heard it enough from the guys in my band” she laughed.

“Coooome onnn. He’s cute, you’re cute. And I know he’s definitely into you” Cass said laughing.

“I don’t date people on tour. Its bad news. And especially that he’s gonna be doing a track with us. I don’t want to fuck anything up. OH and he dated that chick Mel and that didn’t end up well. ”

“Well that’s what both of us” I said motioning towards me and Cass “said about dating on tour but look what happened. Cass in madly in love with Rian and I uh dated Jack. And the whole Mel and Alex thing was stupid. They were just lonely and wanted someone to be with. You’ll regret it you don’t, bitch” I said smiling.

“Mhmm. We’ll see. Are you nervous to be drinking around Jack tonight?” Tay asked.

“Uh not really. I don’t plan on drinking too much, but I DO plan on staying faaar away from him”

We finished getting ready and headed to the main lobby of the hotel to meet everybody. Once everybody was together we went to the restaurant. Nobody got anything to big. We mostly got appetizers to share around the table. I mean we took up almost half of the restaurant so we didn’t do anything to big. After we were done eating we headed to the bar, which was right across the street. I stuck with Zack most of the night. Cass was with Rian and Tay was with her band.

We took our first shot. Then our second. Then our third. And so on but I stopped at 3. I needed to start controlling myself.

“You going to ignore him the whole time?” Zack asked pointing to jack who was currently standing on the bar singing some Journey song.

“As long as possible” I said picking up my beer and smirking.

“Gotta do what you gotta do I guess” Zack said. But I could tell his voice had some disappointment in it.

“Listen, I don’t want you guys worrying about our relationship anymore.” I said. “ALEX, RIAN!” I yelled across the room.

They came over and I huddled them into my arms with Zack.

“Listen I was just telling Zack. I don’t want you guys worrying about mine and Jacks relationship anymore. SO right here I want all 3 of you to promise me you wont bring that up. Okay?”

They all gave concerning looks. But after a few seconds with hesitation they agreed.

“Now. LETS TAKE A SHOT!” I screamed and they cheered in celebration.

A few hours later I wasn’t as drunk as I thought I was going to be, I was proud of myself. It was only 11:30, it was still early, but I wasn’t going to drink anymore. I made my way around the bar talking with everyone and hanging out. Tonight was really fun and for the first time I smiled all night. But that was soon interrupted by drunk Jack pulling me into the hallway where the bathrooms were.

“Jack what the fuck are you doing” I said with an unamused face.

“I wanted to talk to you” he said.

“There is nothing to talk about!” I said trying to leave but he blocked me from my way back to everybody.

“I’m not letting you leave until we fix this. Do you know much I’ve missed you?” he said slurring some of his words.

“You’re drunk. We are not talking about this here with all our friends 10 feet away from us”

“AH HAH! But you do want to talk about it?”

“Ugh. I gotta go” I said as I pushed his out of my way making sure I got out of there as fast as I could.

“I KNOW YOU STILL LOVE ME, NICOLE” he yelled after me making everyone look at me and him. Embarrassing. I ran out of there as fast as I could.

Maybe I’m being stubborn about this. Maybe I can’t go this whole tour without speaking to him. Maybe we could be friends?

Friends. I don’t think that word will go over well with him…and to be honest I don’t think that word will go over too well with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys have been the best with commenting! Keep doing it, it makes me smile :)

COmment and Subscribe <3