Status: Finished! Subscribe to the sequel: Everything's Nothing, Without You

Never Gonna Let You Go

Chapter Twenty Six

It was now 11:30 pm. Me and the crew were almost done packing up and then we were headed to Jack’s for his party. I was so excited for tonight.

Since all bands and crews were going I invited Cass and Tay to come over and get ready. I also invited Lisa since I haven’t seen her in forever. It could have been awkward between Tay and Lisa but they weren’t. Thank god. Tay and Alex decided to just be friends anyway. I guess the whole dating people from other bands doesn’t work. We all wanted to be ready by 12:20 and get to Jack’s by 12:30 which meant going crazy to get ready and look good.

Through all the rowdiness in my place Lisa caught us up on her life and how she’s been dating. We finally made it out the door at 12:25, not too bad for us. I wasn’t really sure what I was expecting tonight with Jack. I know he wanted to talk about us as did I; I just didn’t want to talk about it at a party where we are most likely going to be drunk. But I guess whatever happens, happens.

When we arrived the party was already in full swing. It was really nice seeing old and new friends in the same place, I was thinking when Jack interrupted my thought and gave me a hug from behind.

“hey baby” he said and I could feel him smiling

“Helllo” I said turning around and gave him a kiss on the lips. I could already taste the captain and coke he’s been drinking.

“you’re looking extremely sexy tonight”

“not looking too bad yourself” I smiled.

“I’m always looking good! Do you want a drink?” he asked taking his arm off of me and grabbing a bottle of liquor and a cup.

“Sure. Make me whatever you’re having! I’ll be right back I’m just gonna go to the bathroom”

I went to the bathroom to pee and touch up my makeup when my phone started ringing. I was confused because everyone who would be calling me was at this party. When I finally found my phone in my bag it already went to voicemail but they didn’t leave message. It was an unknown number so I didn’t bother calling back.

When I left the bathroom I was greeted by a drunken Zack. Drunk Zack was always entertaining. He may be quiet but give him a few drinks and he’ll go crazy.

“heyoo! How’s my favorite roomie?” he yelled, not knowing he was.

“Haha. I’m good! How are you?”

“Fucking great. I just met this girl who might like the Ravens more than me AND she’s hot. I might be in love. I’m about to get her drink right now actually”

“Well I’m heading to the kitchen now to get my drink from Jack so I’ll go with ya”

We walked to the kitchen and immediately started laughing at what we saw. Alex and Jack were on the island in the middle of the kitchen dancing to the Backstreet Boys. And to think this was only the start of the night. Without saying a word Jack pointed to the drink he made me. I almost gagged when I took a sips of it. There was barely any coke in it and mostly Captain Morgan. After a few sips I got used to the taste and drank it within 10 minutes so I started feeling a little tipsy. And that’s when I got the call from the unknown number again. Jack saw the annoyance on my face and answered it.

“Hello. This is Nicole’s sex god boyfriend. She cant come to the phone right now because she’s too busy waiting for me in my room. Have fun jacking off!” he said and hung up immediately.

“Oh my god! How do you know that wasn’t anyone important?!” I laughed.

“Who gives a fuck, let’s dance!”

We danced the night away, well until Alex started throwing up. Rian took him home and promised to take care of him. Once they left everybody started leaving as well. Some were already passed out in the living room (Zack, Lisa, Vinny and Matt) so we just left them there. When everyone was gone Jack and I started heading upstairs.

I wanted him. I wanted him so bad. But I didn’t want to do this drunk. Before I could even finish a though Jack pushed me up against the door to his room and started kissing me. I knew I should of waited until we talked but something inside me told me to just let it go. So I wrapped my legs around him and put my arms around his neck. He was kissing me on my neck when I finally decided to say something.

“Jack” I said in between breaths. “Don’t you think we should talk about this?” I said even though he kept kissing me.

He carried me to his bed to lay me down and was on top of me.

“There’s nothing to talk about. We love each other. Nobody else in this world compares to you… to us. I love you and nothing is ever going to change that” he said staring into my eyes. “I love you”

Staring back in his eyes, I finally let down the walls that have been up since we got back together. I realized we didn’t need to take things slow and we didn’t need to talk. All I needed was him.

“I love you, too:” I said before finally giving in to what I should have done a while ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello!! Here it is! And I guess I lied...the drama is in the next chapter, I promise. But i dont think its drama that you'll like because it might change the story for the sequel. Crazy shit is about to happen.

what do you guys think is going to happen? What drama do you think wi change the story? And who's number called nicole? let me know what you think!

Thank you to all the new subscribers I have! I really appreciate it. I got all the new subscribers but no comments from last chapter :( So please comment comment comment!

Also, I have a favor. As you know this story is ending soon. There will be a sequel, and in the next chapter i'll post the link and what not. BUT I do need you guys to inbox me a new female character: her name/age(20's)/look/personality/characteristics. Whoever I choose I will give complete credit to, and I will also let you write one of the chapters(if you want). SO please do that, because I would really appreciate it :)

Again, thank you to all of you who have been following me from the beginning and to all of you who just started following me. Love you guys <3

Comment and subscribe!