Status: Finished! Subscribe to the sequel: Everything's Nothing, Without You

Never Gonna Let You Go

Chapter Twenty Seven

It was about 11:30 am when Jack woke up. He looked down to see Nicole snuggled up against him with her head crooked in his arm. As Jack was smiling at his girlfriend he realized how happy he was. He's never been in a better place in his life and he wouldn't change that for anything. Too bad things were about to change from perfect to horrible in a matter of hours.

Nicole finally woke up a half hour later still in the same place she was in when Jack woke up.

"Morning" she said as she stretched her arms.

"Good morning, beautiful" Jack said placing a kiss on her forehead.

They both stayed in the same position not saying another word so they could take in the moment of now. It was a few minutes before someone finally said something.

Jack took his arm off of Nicole so he could sit up.

"Marry me" Jack blurted out looking at Nicole.

"Wh-what?" she asked shocked by the sudden question her boyfriend just asked her.

"Marry me? Come on. We can go right now. Anywhere, really. Lets just-!" he was saying but quickly got cut off.

"Jack" Nicole said putting her finger up to his mouth. "What the hell has gotten in to you?"

"Nothing! I just love you so much and want to be with you forever. There's nothing wrong with that!"

"No there's not" Nicole said looking down at her hands. "and I want to marry you too...but not right now! We're only 23!"

"Who cares? Nobody even has to know"

"Jack, baby. Listen to what you're saying. I think what happened last night has gotten into your head. Everything lately has been perfect and last night was amazing. But you're at the peak of your career. You have thousands of fans, you tour pretty much non-stop and you're about to start writing and recording your 5th freaking album!" she paused and lightly laughed. "I love you and I always will, you know that. And I DO want to marry you, but just not yet. I think that when you actually think about this you'll feel the same"

Jack just sat there and listened. He took in everything she said and laid back down next to her with his arm squeezing her into his side never wanting to let go. Maybe she was right, he thought, but Jack still would have married her right there.

He looked back down at her and tilted her chin up.

"I love you so much. I know i've been saying it a lot but it's true. And I guess you're right about wanting to get married. But I meant it when I asked, you will be the girl I marry, Nicole"

She smiled at him with more love in her eyes and heart than ever

"I love you too, and i'll never get tired of hearing you say that to me. One day when we're both ready I will be the luckiest girl to get to be called Mrs. Barakat"

They passionately kissed before Jacks stomach started grwoling.

"Haha I guess we better go get you some breakfast" Nicoel said pulling back from his lips.

"Noo, i'm fine! Lets just go back to what we were doing" he said grabbing her to come back but she was already sitting on the edge of the bed slipping on Jacks boxers and one of his JAGK shirts.

"You're hungry, and i'm starving. Plus, we have to make sure everyone is alive downstairs"

"Oh shit" jack started laughing. "i forgot that some of them stayed last night"

"Yeah, I did too until now. So lets get down there Jacko"

When they got down there Lisa and Matt were still sleeping while Zack and Vinny were quietly watching Family Guy.

They all caught up about how they 4 that passed out in Jack's living room room ended up there Zack made breakfast for everyone. Waffled, eggs and bacon. The smell woke up Lisa and Matt who were more than happy to wake up to breakfast.

After they ate everyone went home leaving Jack and Nicole to themselves. The coule washed the dishes but ended up with more soap and water on them than the dishes they were suppose to wash. Once they started cleaning themselves up Nicole got the call from the unknown number again.

"God dammit" Nicole half yelled, half sighed.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked.

"This freaking number keeps calling me. They called 3 times last night"

"Well we can try to block the number or you can just answer it"

"No you idiot. What is its a pedophile or a murderer! Plus, you answered it last night" she said laughing.

"Haha oh yeah, I did. Nobody said anything back. But dont worry, i'll kick who's ever ass that is"

"Im sure you will" Nicole said going upstairs to put some real clothes on and Jack stayed downstairs to watch TV.

Ten minutes passed and the door knocked.

"I got it!" Jack yelled upstairs to Nicole.

He opened the door and instantly regretted that he did because what was about to happen would change his and Nicole's life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 27! Who wishes Nicole said yes to marrying Jack? Who was at the door? And why do you think its going to change Jack and Nicoles life?

Comment! I only had one comment last chapter and that makes me sad!

Next chapter is the last before the sequel! I will be posting the link for it next chapter.

Let me know what you guys think.

Also, thank you for the couple people that sent me characters in my inbox. Keep doing it!

Love you <3

Link for sequel:http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/492485/Everythings-Nothing-Without-You/