Status: In The Making

Jasey 'Boner' Rae

Jasey Rae, more commonly known as ‘Rae’ and even more commonly known to her friends as ‘Boner’ was the best friend of All Time Low. She had never had any trouble making friends, or keeping them for that matter. She was everything any guy could ever hope for and she was definitely too much for Alex Gaskarth, the notorious man whore to handle. Although she was the object of Alex’s affections his pride and fear of commitment got in the way, Rae never held the fact he broke her heart against him. They stayed best friends, just like her relationship with the rest of the band stayed strong, extremely strong with the lanky funny guitarist of the band. You see, Alex’s heart wasn’t the only one held by Rae, in fact there was a guy named Jack Bassam Barakat who literally adored her more than any guy had ever adored a girl before. But she was his female best friend, his male best friends ex and even though Jack wanted a life with Rae, he wanted her in his life more, which is why she would never know his true feelings for her. Even if they were obvious to everyone else.

However this is not a straight forward love story. Sometimes love can change, it can turn from friendship into something more but likewise it can turn from desire into something less. Sometimes the one you end up with is the one who never took center stage in life until you realise they've been in the sidelines all along, keeping you from harm.
  1. My Friends Are Everything
    Reuinted
  2. My Rock
    Unbreakable Bonds