Status: Comments = Updates

Love in the Dark

Prologue

The world had fallen into darkness in the year 2011 and the things that go bump in the night had exposed themselves to the world. Chaos all over the world, no one was saved, humans were now at the bottom of the food chain. From them on society was taken over by the supernatural, the US was once a democracy, but was now split into different countries. The US was taken over Avenged Sevenfold, but since they could not watch all over they set up different members of his allies to see over certain terrain. Bullet for my Valentine was the Werewolf clan, Three Days Grace Vampire Clan, Seether was the Demon Clan, and lastly Avenged Sevenfold which was a mixture of all three werewolves, vampire and Demon had the largest terrain of all, called Bat Country.

How do I know? Well, because I’m a maid in Bat Country to one of the most powerful and dangerous Clan of all time. My family has been working for Avenged Sevenfold since it happened, and now it’s the year 3011, and now here I am taking over my mother who is very sick and old, but I couldn’t lag on my chores which I never did. So I was never punished, the men of Avenged Sevenfold only were intimidating when you do something wrong, and since my family has been doing this for a thousand years we know when to avoid them and such. We always get new maids and slaves, but they don’t last very long, I sigh just thinking about it.
I walk into the kitchen, at 4:30 am, getting breakfast ready I make their favorites and in large amounts since they eat their weight in food. A small smile crosses my face, the servants are ready to take the dishes to the dining room, I was the main servant I cooked, cleaned, and any other chore that pertained to the Avenged Sevenfold and anything they ask of course. Many of the servants feared these men, and although they did, I didn’t because they gave me a place to live, eat and clothes and all they asked in return was for obedience.

I walked upstairs to all of their rooms one by one, starting with Master Christ, I knock on the large doors, “Master Christ, Breakfast is ready for you” I say through the door, Master Christ opens the door and with a yawn nods his head, “I’ll be down in a sec, Winona” I curtsy in acceptance and leave to the next room. I knock one again, “Come in” a voice muffled, I opened the door to see Master Vengeance walking around his room in just a towel looking for something. “Master Vengeance breakfast is ready for you” he nods, “Nona, have you seen my favorite Jack Daniels shirt?” “Yes Master Vengeance, it is in your closet hanging between you Vengeance University shirts”

“Thank you Nona, you may go” he said, I curtsy and walk out his room shutting the door behind me, I do the same with Master Gates and Master Rev. Although Master Rev took a little bit longer since he always liked to whine like a child, which always made me giggle, he was a child stuck in an adult demon body. Last, but certainly not least it was the leader who began everything, Master Shadows, I knock on his door, “Come in” he said, I opened the door to see Master Shadows walking in his birthday suit, I gasped and turned around quickly. “I am so sorry Master Shadows” he chuckled, “It’s okay Pixie” I smiled when he said my nickname that he always used, I was very small and petite, standing at only 5 foot, it kind of happened on its own.

I heard his footsteps come towards me and I felt his body flushed against mine, which caused me to blush furiously. His hands rested on my hips, “You know I have been looking for a wife to rule by my side” “I am just a lowly slave Master Shadows, it would never work” he sighed, “You don’t know that, I have been pining for you since the moment I saw you which was when your mother gave birth to you, I mean I could take you right now since I am your master, but I want you to come to me willingly” “You don’t need a slave as a bride, you need a vampire master I am no good for you, but to be your slave”

He moved my hair to the side, so that my neck was exposed to him, he nuzzled his face against my neck, “You are beautiful, smart, caring, and obedient, what more could I want? Please be mine” I turned to see his face, “If I marry you, your people will think you betrayed them by marrying human.” “Yes, they will think that I betrayed them, but soon they will see how much I care and love you. Even if I don’t have a beating heart” I smiled. “Please consider it” “I’ll think about it” “That’s all I ask”

Before I walked out the door, “Breakfast is ready” and closed the door.

Shadows’ POV

I smirked, Winona would be my bride, and I knew it. I loved her the moment she was born, the moment she opened her eyes to look around her surroundings. Although she doesn’t know it, we were meant to be together, the moment I laid eyes on her there was a connection, a bond that could never be broken. She was my soul mate and I have watched her grow up to be the woman she is today, she is a great woman, and even a better slave. Humans have come on gone through this place, never surviving more than a week or month, only Winona and her generation of women.

For 21 years have I dreamed what it would be like to have her in my arms, hold her, make love to her, and if she considered it then it would happened the night we would consummate our wedding night. She may think that asked her because she was already broken into submission, but I wanted to know her real answer.

I changed and walked downstairs to the living room, and while I passed slaves they coward in fear since they knew what would happen if they disobeyed, I smiled. I walked into the dining room where the rest of the clan sat waiting for me in order to eat. “Finally, I am hungry!” The Rev screamed out, I rolled my eyes, “Well, I am here now aren’t I, so WHERE IS BREAKFAST!” I bellowed and soon the kitchen slaves walked out without breakfast, with trembling plates on their hands.

After breakfast, the slaves cleaned the table, “So what is on the agenda today Shads?” the table was cleared and since we always discussed business after breakfast Winona always poured coffee for us. I looked at her and smiled, she blushed a deep crimson. She quickly left as soon as she was done pouring the last coffee cup. “Geez, like that wasn’t fucking obvious” “What?” I asked, all four of my clan members rolled their eyes. Gates was the first to answer, “Please, you were pretty much eye fucking her, why don’t you just take her as your bride and not just ask her I mean you are a goddamn vampire” I sighed I knew this would come up, “I want her to want to be my bride, I mean she’s my soul mate and even though I haven’t told her I want her to accept this as a choice not an obligation” they nod in understandment well at least two of them do, the others go through blood slaves like they do food, different every day of every hour.

We had discussed business ventures, we had Brothels all over what used to be the United States, but is now Bat Country. We had to enslave the human race into our control, and now they serve us for all eternity. Once business talk was over, I headed to the kitchen where I knew Winona was washing the dishes, she never knew I watched her because she would stop singing when she knew I was there, “I know you are there Master Shadows” my jaw dropped, “How?” she giggled, “When Master Rev frightens you at any given time, you tend to adjust” was all she said. I chuckled, “I figured the Rev had something to do with that” “What can I do for you Master Shadows?” she asked.

At that moment, a thousand thoughts raged through my mind of the things she could to for me, which wasn’t for the faint of heart pretty much NC-17. I cleared my throat, “Nothing, I always snuck in to hear you sing” she blushed, “Do you want me to?” I nod. She turned around continued to do the dishes, but this time I got to hear her sing.

After she was done, she turned around and asked, “Is there anything else you want me to do before I head downstairs to bed?” I shook my head no. She left the kitchen, and I was alone until I heard, “Geez, you’re like a fucking puppy” I jumped at the sudden voice behind me which was Synyster Gates, he chuckled, “What do you want asshole?” I asked, he in return he said, “Nothing, I was going to get another piece of dessert that Winona made” I nod, and said “I am going to my room” as I walked away I heard him say, “Yeah for your date with your left hand”

Winona’s POV

The next morning was hectic one, the other clans were on their way to report back to Master Shadows about their progress in their lands that were assigned. The clans Three Days Grace, Bullet for My Valentine, and Seether were coming over to stay for a week to do business and party, although Master Shadows has been a little anxious because he said that there was surprise he was going to announce at the party. Now you see Avenged Sevenfold parties weren’t your typical parties; they were classy, a black and white party per say, and usually they would take dates or blood whores to these parties and it always ended with a person dying from the blood loss.

Out everything that has been happening, Master Shadows offer seemed a little sketchy to me, why the sudden interest in me? After I was done with what I had to do, I decided to take my break, I was the only slave allowed a break and many others were very jealous, most would make rude and disgusting comments about how I was fornicating with the clan, since then I haven’t made the effort to befriend any of them. I walked into my mother’s room, she laid on her bed peacefully, I didn’t want to wake her so I was going to close the door when I heard, “Pixie?” I sighed, “I’m sorry I woke you up” “You didn’t, I was resting my eyes” I chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter.... Comments = Updates