Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

Out Of Time.

“Emma I swear to god if you don’t get your ass up.” My mother screamed.
“I have work blah blah blah.” I mocked her sitting up. I work at a bakery when I want to work as a photographer, I got up getting dressed in my uniform. I hate this job,I really do but I least I get to see Luna, my best friend . I just graduated and college wasn’t appealing, so I stayed here in Oregon not going anywhere, to me this was completely okay school isn't my thing I mean fuck it, but to my mom it was everything. I was supposed to follow the rest of my familie's example and when I didn't, my mom hasn't forgave me since. I sighed walking out to my Jeep. We were a middle class family my mom and I, we used to be a good family but we didn’t get along anymore. We fought quite a bit actually, and I really am over it. My step dad died three years ago in a car accident, we hated each other so I didn't exactly miss him. My real dad ran off when I was born, but it didn't eternally damage me like people would think, you can't miss something you never got right?
I made my way to work listening to Mod Sun. When I finally arrived the morning rush was already starting. Everyone came here it seemed. The caffeine addicts, the tired old people, and the young college kids. I made my way inside through the swarm of people. I finally made it behind the counter and grabbed my apron, putting my fake smile on and greeting a customer who wanted twelve donuts and three coffees. I nodded quickly getting the donuts and coffee. My morning continued on like this for a couple more hours. Finally the crowd cleared and I had time to talk to Luna.
“Hey Luna.” I smiled.
“Hey so last night.” She smiled,
Luna was a dj, and she had a gig last night at a club.
“You did great I couldn't stop dancing” I smiled back.
“Did you like it though?” she asked always being too hard on herself.
“You did perfect!” I rolled my eyes.
Just then someone walked in. I looked up from the counter that was eight times as as tall as I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
New (;