Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

It's fun to lose and to pretend

“Emma.” Travis awoke me, in the morning singing in my ear.
“Hmmm?” I asked yawning keeping my eyes closed.
“Get up.” He said kissing my neck.
“No.” I grunted again not giving in.
“Emma, pleaseeeeee.” He begged.
“Fine.” I said sitting up and looking at him.
He smirked and grabbed my hips pulling me closer.
“I have morning breath and I need a shower.” I pulled back smiling and getting off the bed.
“I'm hungry.” He said yawning.
“Me too, after I shower we can go eat?” I asked and stated all at the same time. I grabbed some clothes and walked slowly towards my door.
“Okay.” He agreed and stretched his long body on my bed.
I looked away and got into the shower soon after.
About halfway through my shower I heard a door open.
“Em are you almost done?” Travis poked his head in.
“Yes, get out.” I laughed and looked out the shower curtain.
“Let me join baby?” he bit his lip.
“No, out.” I laughed again. He shut the door to leave to me to finish showering.

“Let’s do something today.” Travis said with a mouth full of pancakes.
“Like what?” I asked taking a bite of food.
“Go somewhere.” He shrugged.
“LIKE WHERE!?” I asked louder.
He laughed.
“How about we go somewhere fun.” He suggested.
“Please, be more vague?” I asked sarcastic.
“Let’s go to a golf course.” He suddenly said.
“Golfing is boring.” I groaned surprised that was even a suggestion from him.
“Obviously you have never been with me.” He winked and took a sip of his drink.
“Alright let’s go!” I agreed smiling.

We were driving for a while, until we arrived at a huge golf club.
“Are we even allowed to golf in normal clothes?” I asked gawking at everyone in nice golfing clothes.
“Who said we were golfing?” He laughed like a mad man grabbing my hand and dashing away from his car and to the golf carts.
“Ah ha!” he exclaimed climbing in one.
“What are you doing!?” I yell confused.
“I’ve been doing stuff here since I was like fourteen, get in!” he laughed and pulled me and started driving like he was blind.
“Who’s is this!?” I laughed and shook my head.
“I don’t know, some old guy probably who got wasted and forgot the keys inside.” he rolled his eyes and drove over the golf course quickly; he flipped off people when we interrupted their game.
“Oh my god, Travis.” I giggled and he drove faster and recklessly.
“Come here.” He pulled my face close as he drove and kissed me.
“Do you think those guy are angry at us?” I ask and look back at the men running after us telling us to leave the premises, immediately.
“Just a little.” he shrugged innocently.
“I mean I don’t know why...” he continued acting as if this was normal.
“I know.” I played along.
“Maybe we should go!” I laughed and suggested.
“Oh fine!” he yelled playfully and drove to the car. The men still following us.
We parked the golf cart where, we found it the men were now approaching us.
“Travis Connor Williams!” One of the older men shouted, he had a blading white haired head, and a round pudgy face. His eyes bright blue and wrinkled that creased and his clothes looking more expensive than my jeep at home.
“Were leaving.” He stated grabbing my hand and pulling me to the car fast.
“Your parents will hear about this Travis!” He yelled across the parking lot.
Travis quickly turned around looking a bit angry at the threat.
“See this face!?” Travis asked pointing to his face.
“THIS IS ME NOT GIVING A FUCK!” He yelled and quickly got in the car I followed suit.
“So…Connor... I like it.” I tried to cut through the tension as we started driving but not in the directi0on of home.
His angry face cracked a smile.
“Hush, Emma Marie Pearson.” He shot back and smiled again.
“Ouch.” I said jokingly.
“Sorry about all that.” He apologized I saw the anger still burning in his eyes though.
“So threat about your parents...made you mad right?” I asked shyly.
He turned on the radio avoiding the question. I turned it off.
“Stop, come on please, just let me in for five seconds please?” I begged hopelessly.
“This is why relationships are not my thing.” He grunted and looked away from me.
Ow. That one hurt a little. But he said it from the beginning.
“So, you changed your mind about us?” I asked hurt.
“Emma, no I'm sorry.” He shook his head and pulled over soon after near a river and wooded area.
“Come on.” He sighed and got out of the car sitting on the hood waiting for me. I took a deep breath and followed. I leaned against the car and looked at Travis. His hair disheveled perfectly, his brown eyes not as small today but slightly, and his tunnels were silver. He ran his hand through his hair making it messier on the top of his head.

“Alright come here.” He sat on the hood and pulled me up high on the hood next to him.
“Where do you find all these perfect places?” I asked him curiously.
“Every time I need to get away I stumble upon places like this mostly when I was younger still at home some more recent.” He answered truthfully.
“Why do you need to get away?” I asked leaning against his arm.
“More so before, my parents, I told you we had money, and we do, a lot more than a regular rich person, they are really snobby. They want me to go and be a corporate big guy, and I don’t, I’ve been the screw up son, I drank, smoked, got in trouble kicked out of four different schools, went to college though believe it or not, for music producing, they were okay with me a few months ago, but they judge everyone and they hate my qualities, and I can’t even be around them sober we have three maids and a cook, my mom tries to be nice but in the most bitchy way, and my dad calls me a fuck up every chance he gets, I have a brother, just as rude as them, the money comes first with them all, and he drinks more than I probably do, cheats on his girlfriend every chance he gets, late nights at work right? He’s my parent’s wet dream. Anyway, I can’t stand them and back there, that guy he’s the owner and knows my parents and I'm supposed to care right? That he’s going to tell them I stole a golf cart and took a joyride with my girlfriend, who they will now know about, and will want to meet and be ruthless to for no reason because no one is good enough for their fuck up son, because one day they think I’ll grow out of this all.” He stopped finally took a breath.
“Why did you leave, besides all that, which is enough but something must have set you off?” I asked sheepishly.
“My grandpa died left me all his money, my brother his company of course, and my parents started in, saying I didn’t even deserve it, and that they wanted me to save it all for a company or stock or something for my future benefit.” He rolled his eyes, but continued.
“And I snapped told them I’d see them in a few months and I needed to find myself.” His tone started to go back to normal.
“And have you?” I asked lowly.
“Have I what?” he asked.
“Found yourself?” I confirmed.
“I found you instead.” Travis looked at me and kissed me softly.
“I want to meet them.” I stated.
He pulled away quickly.
“No, Emma no.” he shook his head with a groaned rubbing his eyes.
“Why, I just want them to know you aren’t a fuck up if you found someone not whorish.” I tried.
“No.” he stated without hesitation.
“WHY?” I started getting upset.
“They aren’t nice people.” He grunted.
“Well that’s for me to find out.” I begged.
“Tell me Emma, after hearing this entire story why haven’t you said one thing about yourself?” he looked at me demandingly.
“There’s nothing to tell.” I shrugged.
“Everyone has a story.” He looked at me closely as I if was lying. Which I kind of was.
“Okay I guess to be fair, I’ll tell you my past, my dad left my mom and I when I was younger something about us being a burden, whatever I'm fine about it, I never had him so it can’t hurt… I grew up my mom and I planning out every move I made to make sure I turned out perfectly, much to her dismay it didn’t turn out that way, step dad died a few years back, we hated each other. My mom believed everything he said, gambling and drinking problem or not. I came second. When he died my mom cried for weeks since then men are all bad to her. When I didn’t go to college she basically disowned me mentally, my whole family went to great schools I was supposed to follow there examples, go to school to be a doctor, my passions, writing mostly is frivolous to her, nothing I can make a living on, we haven’t got along since I broke the news of not going to school, Luna was my only friend when I was younger, and I’ve had one long term relationship, his name was Jordan, he was the all American boy, football team’s best player, smart, got a scholarship was going to be a lawyer, I lost my virginity to him, had sex a few times, my mom was mad when he left me, but she blamed me, I wasn’t good enough, he left me because he was leaving for Yale, and didn’t need me to weigh him down especially since I stayed in Oregon.” I explained and stayed quiet and minute.
“That Jordan guy, doesn’t know what he gave up, and your mom is kind of like my parents with that whole planning for us huh?” he asked pulling me into a kiss.
“I'm happy I'm with you Emma.” Travis said smiling.
“So let me meet them.” I begged again.
“No Emma.” He didn’t look at me.
“Please?” I begged more.
“Fine, okay fine, I need some of my stuff to put into my new house you can meet them then, I’m sure we will be forced to eat dinner, something neither one of us will enjoy.” He gave in miserably.
“When?” I quipped.
“I don’t know, we’ve only been together one day.” He rolled his eyes.
“So when?” I asked again ignoring his menacing look.
“Two weeks.” he caved.
“Are you in a bad mood now?” I asked moving my face closer to his.
“Yes, I don’t want you to meet them.” He looked angry.
“Just once, then never again.” I promised.
“Okay.” He sighed.
I pulled his face close to mind kissing him nicely on the lips.
“MORE.” He groaned pulling me on top of him.
“Mhm.” I gave in kissing him more and more. I felt him getting hard under me. My breath was getting more and more shallow.
But then my phone rang.
“Ignore it.” Travis begged biting my lip.
“Fuck, I can’t.” I pulled away and got off of him grabbing my phone from the car.

“Hello?” I called through trying to sound normal.
“Hey, I hadn’t heard from you, but I'm on the plane now, so I’ll be home soon in the early morning.” He explained thoroughly.
“Okay sounds good.” I coughed feeling awkward.
I heard a lighter flicker and saw Travis smoking a cigarette.
“Emma come back.” Travis got off the car. I shook my head rapidly. He kept walking leaning down and sucking on my neck. My knees felt weak.
“Alright see you then mom.” I tried to sound like everything was fine.
“Who are you with?” she asked skeptically.
“Travis.” I answered quickly.
“Right, him.” She sounded more than disappointed.
“Alright bye.” I hung up and looked up at Travis.
“My neck looks like a spotted leopard.” I lightly laughed.
“Wanna smoke?” he asked getting out his bowl.
“Okay.” I sat next to him on the hood again.
“Thanks for letting me in.” I kissed Travis; he blew smoke in my mouth kissing me back.
“Lucky you.” He joked and kissed me again.