Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

I got to have it.

“I know I was.” A talk guy walked in, he was gorgeous. He had brown hair that was not long but long enough to style he had tattoos on one side of his neck and on his knuckles, and also on one of his arms. He had brown eyes his eye brows were arched perfectly and he had a nose ring and his ears were stretched. . He was gorgeous.
I looked down at my hands.
“What can I get you?” I asked ignoring his comment.
“I need a coffee and one of those little donut chocolate things.” He pointed at the display case.
“Alright, it comes to $5.80” I smiled.
“Okay.” He nodded handing me cash.
“Have a nice day.” I nodded at him hanging him his coffee and food.
“I will now that I’ve seen you, say why you don’t come sit with me?” he grinned cockily.
“No I'm good.” I rolled my eyes.
“You’ll change your mind.” He licked his lips.
“Are you drunk?” Luna whispered to me outraged that I shot that guy down.
“No, not right now.” I shook my head.
Since my shift was over I took my apron off.
“See you later probably tomorrow at this hell hole, whats the odds it will burn down over night? ” I smirked.
"Very slim." She glanced over at me from the coffee maker.
I made my way towards the door ignoring the guy. But I heard footsteps behind me.
“Hey you.” He grinned at me.
“Bye.” I nodded heading towards my car.
“Hey by the way my name is Travis.” He got close to me.
“I didn’t ask.” I shrugged.
“I know but you won’t be able to get it out of your mind.” He licked his lips and walked away.
"Oh yeah, I am so sure.” I mumbled and headed home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but Im just getting started.