Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

Baby, ohhh baby, My baby, my sweet baby you're the one.

“You have been spending a lot of time with Travis.” My mom looked at me as I stretched on the couch waiting for Travis to pick me up.
“I guess.” I nonchalantly nodded.
“Well last week when I called to say I was on my way home you were with him you saw him two times after that and today.” She looked over at me from the couch across from mine.
“Yep, thanks for counting.” I rolled my eyes.
“Is he your boyfriend?” she asked exasperated.
“Yes mom he is.” I sighed looking out the window hoping Travis would be here soon to rescue me from this conversation.
“Well you could at least introduce me.” She scoffed.
“Mom you know him, he’s said hi before.” I groaned shaking my head.
“But you’ve never introduced him as your boyfriend.” She clarified as if that made more sense.
“Mom…” I started but Travis was knocking on the front door.
“I want dinner with both of you tomorrow.” She said rudely.
“No.” I shook my head opening the door.
“Hey you.” He smiled pulling me close. I shook my head grabbing his hand and taking him inside.
“Hey mom, this is Travis my boyfriend.” I mocked her and took Travis outside leading him to his car.
“Whoa what was that about?” Travis’s eyes widened.
“Sorry she was on my back I got you out of dinner though.” I shrugged getting into his car.
“Well thanks.” Travis sighed and started the car.
“I'm sorry for springing it on you.” I looked over at him.
“Just some warning, an indication I was about to be introduced as a boyfriend.” He said driving and smoking a cigarette.
“Okay, okay I'm sorry.” I looked at him too.
“It’s okay, what are we doing today?” Travis inhaled and asked.
“Something.” I answered vaguely.
“Oh I see you are full of ideas.” He smiled and sarcastically.
“I know right.” I agreed sticking my tongue out.
“I know something but first I need to drop off something and we need to go get your bathing suit.” He said taking a sudden left and a few more after that.
“Are you dealing while I'm in the car?” I asked casually.
“Dealing what?” he asked smug.
“Drugs.” I groaned.
“Would I do that?” he asked as we neared a house.
“Yes.” I answered honestly.
“Well then yes.” He smiled and a girl neared the car.
Travis rolled down his window.
“Hey Travis.” She bit her lip. Her hair was really dark and her eyes were a dark green.
“Hey Amy.” He didn’t pay attention to her low cut shirt she was practically shoving in his face through the window.
“You have coke?” she asked licking over her lips.
“Nope, not on me, pot and pills I told you that on the phone.” He rolled his eyes.
I cringed I didn’t mind the pot the pills bothered me.
“Three grams pot, three Xanax.” She pulled out her wallet.
He told her how much but she came up short.
“I'm sure we can figure out something right?” she asked batting her lashes. I didn’t really get it.
“No money no drugs.” He simply shrugged handing her what she could afford and rolling up his window right after not bothering saying goodbye.
“What did she mean?” I asked as we started driving near my house a few minutes.
“When?” he asked.
“About figuring out something since she was short cash.” I asked taking a breath.
“She wanted to suck my dick for drugs.” He replied in a normal voice as if that was normal.
“Oh.” I replied back shortly.
“I don’t do that Em, I’ve fucked a lot of girls but none wanted drugs after.” He shook his head placing a hand on my leg.
“Oh good.” I sighed a breath of relief.
We pulled up to my house shortly after.
“Go grab your bathing suit.” He smiled and parked.
“Okay.” I smiled and got ready to get out of the car but he pulled me gently back to him pecking my lips.
“Okay now go.” He smirked and pushed me playfully.
I smiled and ran inside after unlocking my door, and quickly grabbing my bathing suit having no idea what was in store for me.
“What are we doing!?” I asked excitedly in the car.
“No, if I told you that it would ruin the surprise and you’d back out.” He laughed and got on the interstate.
“Fine.” I gave in and took a cord and iPod out of my purse.
“Oh I see you are annoyed with my CD’S.” Travis looked at me quickly changing lanes.
“Hush.” I smiled and picked some old songs.
“I could listen to this.” He grinned lightly.
“Oh this?” I asked teasing him.
“Yes.” He mumbled.
“This, this old song by Mickey and Sylvia?” I teased more.
“Baaaaby, ohhhhh baby, my sweet baby, you’re the oneee.” I sang lightly.
“That was actually a hot voice.” He teased back.
Then we arrived we were in front of a cliff over water.
“Travis.” I looked at him as he finished his cigarette.
“Let’s go.” He quickly got out of the car.
I slowly made my way out of the car.
I felt my face get white, my hands were clammy, and I couldn’t breathe.
“Emma.” Travis pulled me closer to the cliff.
“No, I can’t do that.” I shook my head slowly still processing.
“Yes Emma you can, you’re saying no, just come on.” He took my hand.
I didn’t say anything.
“I have done this so many times Emma, I promise.” Travis tried talking me into it.
“No.” I shook my head once more.
He pulled me right at the edge and put his mouth close to my ear.
“I promise you’ll be okay, jump feet first, it’s deep then swim over to the rock and get out.” He whispered calmly into my ear.
“No Travis I can’t.” I felt fear in every inch of my body.
“You can, Emma, just let go.” He urged and then I was in the air heading toward the blue cool water.
The stuff he gets me to do drives me crazy. I hit the water hard but not enough to hurt. I quickly swam over to the rocks and heard Travis cheer for me from above. I shivered and climbed back to where he was. Before I was at the top he had jumped.
I held my breath hoping he was okay, and of course somehow even though he’s crazy, he was fine.
“See I told you that it was fun!” he smiled and pulled me into his arms. I laughed and nodded still overwhelmed at what I had just done.
“I wanna eat.” I smiled and whipped the water from my face.
“Okay just let me jump a few more times.” He begged already at the edge and jumping. I laughed and sat on the hood of his car.
He did jump a few times and my nerves settled and I jumped again.
“Look at you being all extreme.” Travis ran a hand through his hair as he saw me come back from the water.
“I don’t have towels.” He shrugged and grabbed an extra t shirt for me to dry off in.
“Is this dirty…” I joked.
“Nah just an extra in case of these situations.” he explained as I slipped it on.
“Oh yeah just on an off day where you cliff dive.” I sarcastically laughed and got in the car.
He looked over at me without starting the car.
“What?” I asked fingering through my wet messy hair.
“You look good in my shirt.” He bit his lip and started driving again.