Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

Once I get you up there where the air is rarified We'll just glide, starry-eyed.

I didn’t change my mind the on the way to the airport, in fact nothing felt real, until we were in the airport buying tickets.
“Where to sir?” the woman at the desk asked Travis as he ran a hand through his hair.
“Callie.” He spoke calm like nothing was changing.
“California?” she asked as if she didn’t catch was he said. I watched him inwardly laugh at how she took a second to gather his answer.
“Yes, California.” He answered again this time grinning.
“Okay, one way or round trip?” The woman asked.
I glanced at her name tag, Beverly, she looked like a Beverly, I bet her friends called her Bev, and she had long curled black hair and bright blue eyes really skinny and dumb.
“Hmm I don’t know?” Travis responded looking at me for an answer.
“One way.” I spoke slowly confused at what I had just said myself.
“Coach, or first class?” Beverly asked.
“Coach.” I spoke for him, and he look down at me, he always did that, him being so tall and whatnot.
“We need money for when we get there, and I don’t have much money.” I explained sheepishly.
“I got you babe but we can do coach if you want.” He agreed and paid for our tickets.
“Okay your flight leaves in twenty minutes.” Beverly said as we walked away.
“So will you still want to do this in twenty minutes?” Travis asked me as we walked to get a drink.
I thought for a second but then I looked up at him. He was so perfect to me, so tall with deep eyes, older, by two years.
“Yeah I will.” I nodded and hugged closed to him inhaling him.
“Emma, I think my spontaneousness is rubbing off on you.” He smirked, walking with me grabbing a drinks and pizza for us at the nearest place to get something to eat.
“Emma, what did your mom say to you?” Travis asked taking a bite of pizza.
“Nothing.” I answered simply trying to avoid the subject.
“Fine, but you’ll tell me soon.” He shrugged and took a long sip of soda.
“How long is the flight?” I asked Travis.
“Two hours, I got us a no layover so its non-stop and my guess is that you are going to let me know what happened on the plane.” Travis smirked.
“Nah, I can think of other things ill want to do.” I responded yawning, feeling tired and wanting a nap.
“Yeah mile high club?” he licked his lips kissing me.
“Hush.” I blushed.
He grinned and kissed me harder.
“Baby, stop.” I blushed harder as well.
“So I am going to call to get my car shipped, are you going to call your mom?” Travis asked fishing his phone out of his back pocket.
I stood up and shook my head getting my phone out to call my boss but I stopped.
“How long are we staying?” I asked Travis who was dialing a number.
“This wasn’t my idea.” He grinned a toothy grin and shrugged.
“Right.” I reminded myself this and dialed Luna instead.
“Hello?” she answered tiredly.
“Hey, uh how are you?” I asked her, even though I had talked to her that morning.
“Fine.” She sounded annoyed; probably mad at our last conversation.
“So, I might not be in work for a little.” I spoke fast.
“What why?” Luna asked suddenly listening.
“I'm going somewhere.” I spoke faster this time.
“Where Emma?” she sounded alert now.
“Just ill call when I'm there.” I quickly hung up.
I didn’t want to talk myself out of this. I wanted to be careless for once. I heard out flight being called. Travis hung up shortly after I did.
“Where am I going to get clothes?” I asked him as we walked to the boarding gate.
“You don’t need any.” He whispered in my ear winking. I shivered at his tone.
“Are you cold?” he asked.
I then looked down and remembered I was still in a dress and heels and I probably looked out of place, Travis was wearing a red and black flannel and black vans with black skinny jeans.
“No, just you whispered in my ear.” I tried explaining but was unsuccessful as we started boarding onto the plane.
“Is that a hot spot for you baby?” he smirked and asked as we walked through aisles trying to find our seats.
“Baby stop!” I urged as we finally sat down in our semi comfortable seats.
“Are you going to call your mom?” Travis asked, as he looked at his phone looking annoyed.
“What's wrong?” I asked him ignoring his question with my own.
“Nothing, my brother texted me, saying shit about how I broke his nose.” He explained but as it came out of his mouth he smiled realizing, that he indeed did break his brothers nose.
“He’s a jerk.” I shrugged and kissed him on the cheek.
“Hey I really am sorry about…” Before Travis got all of his words out the attendant was saying all electronics needed to be turned off and we were taking off before I know it. I grabbed Travis’s hand feeling anxious.
“Have you ever flown?” he asked teasingly.
I shook my head timidly and felt the plane start to move.
“I swear, you’re always losing your virginity to me, never been fingered never smoked; no tattoos or piercings, damn, now you’re telling me you haven’t been in a plane?” Travis joked as I felt the plane getting faster and starting to move upward.
“I didn’t lose my actual virginity to you.” I replied feeling calmer and mustering up a slight smirk.
“Trust me, that’s what it’s gonna feel like baby.” He winked licking his lips as I felt tired.
“Hush.” I blushed and looked out the window, thoughts hitting me as I stared into the darkness of the sky, only buildings from below barely highlighting it. I wonder if my mom ill wonder where I am in the morning or who I'm with. Will she call Luna when I don’t answer? All of these questions slammed into my head causing a headache and a slight pain in my chest making me want to curl into a ball.
“Are you alright?” Travis asked yawning.
“Just tired.” I mumbled wanting to tell him, but not sure if I was ready.
“Wanna watch a movie?” Travis asked looking awake.
We looked up and down the list till I spotted a movie.
“Can we watch up?” I asked smiling.
“It’s a Disney movie?” he asked confused.
“I love this movie.” I smiled.
“Fine.” Travis agreed picking the movie. I leaned against and within ten minutes of the movie, I fell asleep.
“Were here Em.” Travis whispered in my ear shaking me lightly.
“Huh?”I asked stirring awake. Everyone was gathering their stuff and getting off the plane. I stood up walking off with Travis. He hugged me close as we breathed in the California air.
We walked into the airport, full of rushing people and the scent of coffee.
“Now what?” I asked Travis shocked; it finally hit me we left. We just left.
“Whoa, you just got really pale!” Travis noticed holding my hand.
“We just left!” I nearly stuttered.
“Well, yes.” Travis nodded not understanding.
“I’ve never done anything like this.” My eyes were wide
“Calm down, I know exactly what to do.” We walked out of the motion sensor doors, and walked into an entirely different environment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi new subscribers. (: